Petition for release of info and FOIL info

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
memories made AT THE BEACH last a lifetime?
well
some peoples lifetime's are shorter than others.

these girls were all in their 20's when they LOST their lives to a killer.

hopefully Mari's and JR's lawsuit will bring out some TRUTH.
whether that TRUTH involves Pak or Brewer or the man on the moon.

if you are NOT a lawyer - what gives you the respective right to pick apart JR's lawsuit? YOU DONT REPRESENT the Gilbert Family - He DOES.

Lawyers are hired to ZEALOUSLY defend their clients - i believe JR is zealously defending Mari. Its a LOT better than that useless Robin Sax who did NOTHING but put her botoxed mug on television every 20 seconds.

Can't you people be happy that Mari HAS a lawywer fighting for justice?
You have to critisize and pick EVERYTHING apart?

What have YOU DONE to help the Gilbert - Waterman - Brainard-Barnes- Barthelemy - Costello family in two and half years? huh? WHAT?

Attachments

• sgmemory.jpg
    sgmemory.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
TKAM I don't THINK that there is ANYONE here that does NOTwant justice for these girls! We may not all agree on who did it, but I think we are all happy that at least this lawsuit might shed some more light on the case as well as bring it back into the media spotlight where it belongs. Personally I am hurt that you say, what have any of us done for the families! Do you you really think that it's for entertainment that we all spend countless hours searching for the truth? I could think of many more enjoyable ways to pass my time . If I didn't care and have empathy for these young women and their families, I wouldn't be here. So what have we done? Well at the very least we've cared. I would hope that if it were me there would be as many total strangers trying to find out what happened to me!

I don't see any actual attacks against you. All I see is someone calling it as he or she sees it. I've been saying all along that your FOIL requests for the 911 tapes will be denied. In those other discussions you were dishing out some extremely negative comments about SCPD officers and County politicians being all corrupt and stuff. Now someone comes along to point out that your comments are insulting and you think they are targeting you?

I've been saying all along my FOIL requests would be denied, too. I believe I stated I would most likely need to see this to the Supreme Court.

In the other discussion, I merely posted my opinions based on the observations of the DOCUMENTED corruption of Suffolk County officials. It is insulting to be called a liar because of my OPINION. The member's opinion differs from mine, but I didn't call him/her a liar because I disagreed.

The news reported that personal documents from the Nassau co. Police dept. Were shredded and used as coffetti at the Thanksgiving day parade.

Even though the documents were shredded police officers ss# were still visible.

re: PS 149 -
"Petition to Release SG's Remains?
Anyone else agree that it is not very nice that Mari chose not to bury her daughter's remains?

It is going on a year.

It is a shame that MG cannot afford a proper funeral for SG. It is a shame that someone convinced her to insist that the ME's office keep her remains in that refigerator drawer for a year while she scrambles for ideas (like the lawsuit) to pay for an,independent medical exam. It is even more a shame that this young woman has not been buried properly.

Word on the street is that maybe we should start a petition or possibly even file a lawsuit to force MG & Suffolk County to respect SG's right to a proper burial. It is unjust for her remains to be held like pieces of evidence. She was a living person who deserves better than this.

Anyone else see how cruel this is that her remains are not being claimed by her family in a timely fashion?"

@PS149 - If you are NOT an attorney - you do not really have the right to be judge and jury for the Gilbert family's decision. They have an attorney that PASSED THE BAR and is a fully employed attorney - of which you are NOT (I mean you no disrespect) but you are NOT an attorney. He may be avant garde compared to white collar gum shoed attorneys on Madison Ave or Park Ave in NYC, but he has PASSED the BAR and has gainful employ as a self employed lawyer.

The Gilbert family may very well have professional reasons for keeping Shannan at the ME's ...you can NOT always believe what you read in the press. You do NOT know the true valid reason - you are merely speculating.

You seem to be projecting an awful lot of Anger on Mari Gilbert and/or Shannan in her childhood. Why are you such a hater?

and yes it is true that the Gilbert family is not walking down a street paved in gold. They are not filthy rich; no they are not rich at all. And the point is? You are casting more judgment upon them because they are not fiscally as prosperous as YOU? and you expect them to be?

You are casting a tremendous amount of judgment and anger at Mari Gilbert. She never said she was perfect. NEVER.

the haves and the have nots - how do you save the world from poverty?

what exactly is your point?
that you are angry at mari gilbert for not giving shannan a proper funeral?
wake?
memorial?

for mari gilbert not being a person who has excessive money to spend on a funeral and grave for shannan up where she lives?

you say she was a living person who deserves better than this?
better than what? running out of a house screaming for her life? and her family INSISTING that police look for her but police moved at a snails pace? and then what - it was the LARGEST manhunt in all of new york state with thousands of police looking EVERYWHERE THAT SHANNAN WAS NOT? (specifically FIVE MILES AWAY from where she was last seen??) the police were searching like a needle in a hey stack FIVE MILES UP THE ROAD at ocean parkway? c'mon - she was a living person and deserves better? why did the police search in the WRONG place for "she was a living person and deserves better than this" could you explain please? there were police in BOATS - there were police in SCUBA GEAR - there were police accompanying fbi in BLACK HAWK STEALTH HELICOPTERS with special sensitive radar for ground temperature for bodies - you had cops with cadaver dogs - you had cops on horses.....but where where the cops in the marsh where she was last seen screaming? WHERE WERE THEY? Shannan was found about 150 feet OFF the ocean parkway.....the cops searched EVERYWHERE That SHANNAN WAS NOT.

and you are ripping a new one into Mari Gilbert for NOT removing Shannan from the me's refrigerated drawer? The Medical Examiner has deemed the report INCONCLUSIVE. hello? what part of that are you NOT GETTING? You're an educated person - you certainly let MysteryMom7 know just HOW brilliant you are that you kicked MM7 to the side of the curb regaring the foil mistakes.....and her lack of ...PROTOCOL for kissing the behind of government bureauracy in order to GET what you WANT from them (am i stating it correctly 149?)

THIS IS A MURDER INVESTIGATION. what part of that DONT you get?

and speaking of ZILLOW and the proper market value of the house - ZILLOW is known by all real estate agents - to be incorrect and nuts. If the house was worth $520 - it would have been snapped up in a new york minute for $399,000. It is not worth $523,811 - not at all. A savvy investor could buy the house and flip it, but that has NOT happened, has it?

memories made AT THE BEACH last a lifetime?
well
some peoples lifetime's are shorter than others.

these girls were all in their 20's when they LOST their lives to a killer.

hopefully Mari's and JR's lawsuit will bring out some TRUTH.
whether that TRUTH involves Pak or Brewer or the man on the moon.

if you are NOT a lawyer - what gives you the respective right to pick apart JR's lawsuit? YOU DONT REPRESENT the Gilbert Family - He DOES.

Lawyers are hired to ZEALOUSLY defend their clients - i believe JR is zealously defending Mari. Its a LOT better than that useless Robin Sax who did NOTHING but put her botoxed mug on television every 20 seconds.

Can't you people be happy that Mari HAS a lawywer fighting for justice?
You have to critisize and pick EVERYTHING apart?

What have YOU DONE to help the Gilbert - Waterman - Brainard-Barnes- Barthelemy - Costello family in two and half years? huh? WHAT?

Being an AMERICAN citizen gives anyone the respective right to criticize what they may perceive to be wrong, they don't have to be a LAWYER to do that--It's up to the next person to decide whether they agree or not with that criticism, and expound accordingly--Personally, *I* have helped at least two of the families-But, I, like most here, aren't here to be recognized for helping--We are here to help in some form or another--So, up there on your high horse, what have YOU done? WHAT? ( notice I ask twice like you did)--IF YOU have helped, then good for you-Well-done---IF NOT, ....look in the mirror--When you are pointing a finger, remember, three are pointing back at you

Oh. Okay. Um. Eh ehmm. Is it hot it here? It feels quite warm to me. Could someone open a window?
Oh my.
Alrighty then. : /
Carry on.

Alrighty then............

Oh yeah, it's hot. And I just thought I was having a hot flash.
But in all sincerity, I can understand why tkamb is one hot potato. she is burning up and in my opinion has good reason to be offended by Ps 's comments about Mari.

Way to take it to the streets Mom. Although I do not agree with everything you have said on this board.....I applaud/respect the effort.

BTW, this needed more than just a "thanks". THANKS!!! :toast:

Here's an example of our disagreements: :pillowfight2:

Oh yeah, it's hot. And I just thought I was having a hot flash.
But in all sincerity, I can understand why tkamb is one hot potato. she is burning up and in my opinion has good reason to be offended by 's comments about Mari.

:giggle: at the thought of "" on ps's :twocents: link for acronym definitions.

Thanks MM! I needed that! I had a bucket of popcorn all popped and buttered. I was gonna share but for some reason I couldn't upload it.

It's probably harder to share popcorn through your cell than it would be on the laptop. ;) I don't have popcorn to share, but I do have this :worms: I probably wouldn't open that if I were you.

JMO, MOO, IMHO, ASDFJKL; WWJD, EIRWEOIVENWMOKFDWKMDSHJK :twocents:

It's probably harder to share popcorn through your cell than it would be on the laptop. ;) I don't have popcorn to share, but I do have this :worms: I probably wouldn't open that if I were you.

JMO, MOO, IMHO, ASDFJKL; WWJD, EIRWEOIVENWMOKFDWKMDSHJK :twocents:

lmbo! I think it's already been opened.
Dare I ask what the abrev. mean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member