Phone call with Cindy and phone call with Leonard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The posts where posters are concerned about the legalities of the taping is not the same as "wanting her to be arrested." That's quite a stretch. How about everyone staying on topic and not reading too much into any one poster's intent. The intent is to share thoughts and kick around ideas. Don't talk about other posters just talk about this case. Goodness, there's plenty to talk about and no, not everyone will agree.

someone must have downloaded the call with cindy tonight before she deleted it, i'd really love to hear it. Upload it somewhere and pm me a link? I'd be forever grateful.

I like this chick and if she's here she should stick around.

i'm always a day late and a dollar short.

I would love for someone to pm the links to the calls.

Post #14 didn't work for me.

I think she did a great job and she will make a great reporter one day or talk show host. I wish I was not so shy. It took me a great while to post here. as you can see I'm not the greatest typist and thank god for spell check lol

I know I prolly shouldnt want to, but does anyone have the phone call to cindy from the myspace......I wanna hear it.....you can pm me

I don't have the guts to call anyone like this girl, but I am not mad at her for doing it...hehe....

Thanks

Kel

It makes you wonder if she was reading the forum... It makes me wonder who all reads the forum. I would guess JB gets his best ideas here by posting some forum about reasonable doubt. That would be funny if he was really that lame.

You would be surprised at who reads at the forum. It is safe to say everyone does ;)

For some reason I have the Anthony's contact info. Someone sent it to me. I don't know if it is legit or not but I am not going to call Cindy or any of the family.

This young woman on myspace is just that..young. Making mistakes from being young.

Look at all the attention she is getting on her page. It's a bit thrilling for her I would imagine. Very glad she took it down.

Someone asked if anyone from Websleuths is annoying the family with these types of calls...I'm not nor is anyone else I know associated with Websleuths.

It's rude. No matter what you think of Cindy, it's rude and mean to do this. IMO of course

You would be surprised at who reads at the forum. It is safe to say everyone does ;)

For some reason I have the Anthony's contact info. Someone sent it to me. I don't know if it is legit or not but I am not going to call Cindy or any of the family.

This young woman on myspace is just that..young. Making mistakes from being young.

Look at all the attention she is getting on her page. It's a bit thrilling for her I would imagine. Very glad she took it down.

Someone asked if anyone from Websleuths is annoying the family with these types of calls...I'm not nor is anyone else I know associated with Websleuths.

It's rude. No matter what you think of Cindy, it's rude and mean to do this. IMO of course

I have to say that you and I are on the same page!

I might have been the one that asked if Websleuths were making any calls to the family. I guess I was worried that this site would turn into that deamon site where people were sending pizzas. I do not have warm and fuzzy thoughts about the Anthony family when I go to bed, but I do not think that it is okay to bother them with all these questions.

However, I did not think this girl asked very rude questions compared to others that have interrogated them, but I still do not condone it. Cindy and LP always reserve the right to hang up the phone, though.

Oh well..

I cannot say it better than what you already did, Tricia.

I didnt listen to the calls because I dont go to Myspace, but to be honest, I did want to hear them. If anyone still has them please pm me a link.

I wouldnt call Cindy, even though her phone number is everywhere and Im sure alot of people do call her. But I am a complete stranger to her and I dont think she'd want to talk to me, lol. I dont think I have that right to impede her personal space, especially at a time like this. You know, I am angry at Cindy and I get so frustrated listening to the lies and backpeddling going on and I get so sick of the changing of stories and sticking up for Casey when this little girl, Caylee, that only wanted to be loved is probably lying dead somewhere because of Casey! Sometimes I feel like yelling at Cindy or just telling her straight how it is and that this covering up for Casey needs to stop, like now. But when it comes right down to it, if I had the chance to be face to face with Cindy and George, I would probably just want to hug them, because I think they need it. They lost thier granddaughter who Im sure they loved, and the whole world is in thier face everyday spewing hate. I think they need to be able to grieve, disconnect themselves from thier daughter, and just let go, cry and mourn in peace.

Yes, it is rude to be making those kinds of calls to the Anthonys. I put them in the same category as the protestors who yell in their faces.
It is normal to get so emotionally involved in cases of missing children, but if we can get so worked up about it... we should try to understand, it must be 1000 times more horrible for the Anthony family. I'm not a fan of theirs, but I do sympathize with their situation. They are so deep in denial they may drown in it.

Yes, it is rude to be making those kinds of calls to the Anthonys. I put them in the same category as the protestors who yell in their faces.
It is normal to get so emotionally involved in cases of missing children, but if we can get so worked up about it... we should try to understand, it must be 1000 times more horrible for the Anthony family. I'm not a fan of theirs, but I do sympathize with their situation. They are so deep in denial they may drown in it.

:clap::clap::clap:
Great Post. Thank you.

<,She needs to check into laws in other states though if she's going to go interstate>>

I think when you cross state lines like this you're looking at a federal offense.

<<P.s. adding..it was cruel to be judging her without knowing her.. do any of you have the courage to do what she did? But you sure like listening to the calls didnt ya?>>

Being one who absolutely did not listen to the calls and also didn't judge anyone without knowing her .... kind of sounds a little like what she's doing to the Anthony family. Kind of like sticking her nose where it doesn't belong? Sometimes when you mess with the bull you get the horns.

<<It's rude. No matter what you think of Cindy, it's rude and mean to do this. IMO of course>>

Couldn't agree more.

Oh come on. What did this girl do? Haven't any of you heard phoney phone calls before on radio shows? Good lord - this case is a mess. What did she say that was so horrible?? And what is she doing differently than the 2,700 other calls to Cindy's "tip line" haven't already done? Calling Cindy with wild goose chases - "sightings" and tips just to get to speak with her? I say big deal. Cindy asks for this each and every day & with every crazy word that comes out of her mouth.

CA does make good points. Now does this all mean that Casey left Caylee with someone she trusted and they allowed the child to die and dispose the body and Casey just will not give up their names only because she was the one who allowd them to watch her? Does that scenaio become so painfull that she can not speak up in her own defense. Could be, but if the DNA and other samples show a death, then there is a dead little girl and her mother does not want to be blamed for the whole scenario.
Selective guilt.

I think if this were true we would see lots of tears and a distraught mother, because if anyone I don't care who caused my child to die, even if I blamed myself for trusting this person, I would not be able to deal with the death of my child and go one normally with my life. Remember, if someone else is to blame for Caylee being missing or dying, then Casey's emotions are not in line with a mother who loved her child.

I would have been a total mess if my child has been missing now for 11 weeks, a mess and shell of a person that would not be able to bake brownies and talk to friends on line.

what was said on the call... anything of value?

Unfortunately I listened to CA's call and it was not "value added" - just restating what she said on NG show last night and every other time she's spoken out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back