Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TH only took photos and got paid for that. She didn't price anything, she had nothing to do with the advertisements or wording or negotiating of pricing. The rest of the paperwork/ad/pricing was between the seller and the Auto Trader office.

SA claimed (through his attorneys) that he wanted her to photograph another vehicle. He obviously didn't talk to her about it, since her cell phone was no longer able to ping to a tower, and he never called her cell phone directly -or- Auto Trader again after that 4:35pm 13 second call to her cell phone. That's a potential 'gotcha.'

She did these things called HUSTLE SHOTS. these were not set up through Auto Trader these are jobs she picks up on her own on the spot. She gets paid 8.75 per shot through an appointment made through auto trader. She gets 18.75 for these Hustle shots. He called her directly on Oct 10 2005 to get a hustle shot.

This is my theory on the three calls. 2:24 he calls to find out if shes still coming out there. By this time its more than a little after 2. She didn't answer. She answers the call from Auto Trader DP, who claims she was on the way to the AVERY BROTHERS. She don't even refer to them by their names. Just BROTHERS. She is then pulling up the road when SA is just dialing her number again at 2:35, but saw her coming up the road and hung up. After she leaves it is claimed his mom came up to his place with his mail that day. Maybe she mentioned wanting to sell this Loader too. Knowing Mondays are her Manitowoc Area Auto Trader days and she was just in the area. He didn't know at the time that he was the last stop that day when he called at 4:35pm and got no answer. Maybe when she did not answer he did not call back because he had a WEEK to call and make an appointment. However that didn't happen cause three days later they were out at his place questioning him about her disappearance.

I still think GZ's residence was her last appointment that day. The times of driving and her calls and such do not add up with the 1 hour to do all three even though there was at least a 40 min drive time before 1st appointment and the Manitowoc area. And I think someone was following her, She was not answering his calls, I think that 2:41 call was possibly a call made to her Menu to set up that call forwarding so he could confront her on not answering his calls without any one disturbing them. I think he hit her hard enough to get her to stop. I think there was a fight. I think she was putting the Light in the back of her vehicle, and as she was standing at the back of the rav with her door open he punched her hard enough or whacked her with something causing the blood splatter on the inside of that door. I think then someone pushed her into the vehicle bleeding and unconscious and that is how her blood got back there. I think it was then when he decided he better kill her. no way of getting out of attacking her. He devised the plan around Avery. He would burn her body close enough to the avery lot. He needed a day or two to finish the job. so on Nov 2nd at 8:00am he called the box was full. He needed to remove some messages so that people could still call in and not be suspicious of her not picking up her VM and it being full. As it so did happen that is what made them start calling around and eventually the family reported her missing. Then he was the one who printed of the phone bills with B.Janda's number and I do think he wrote that out next to the number for the officers. this was the bill they were using to find answer before the cops got there. Yeah my mind, my gut, its leading to this same person. This one man that was close to her for many many years. Probably lost his virginity to her, was still infatuated with her. Then he shows up on tv with bruising on his under hand, his right under FIST. and the 3 noticeable Scratches on his left. He may have also had a cut on the left thumb. This is a person who had most likely dealt with cadaver bodies in his training for a nurse so cutting up her body would probably not phase him the way it might phase most people. Yeah He is on the top of my suspect list. RH thats who they should have looked at the moment they find out he gave false information to the police. But what do I know these are just my opinions.

I want to know about what the first cop said to BD in that cop car back in Nov 2005. He mentioned how she had another appointment that day and did not make it there. This is very early on. So was there any truth to what the cop said about that?

I don't have time to look now, but I will tonight when I get home....I found somewhere (I can't find it now) a listing of the calls he made that day. I believe most of them were from the welfare department. Meaning like mental health and welfare. I presume they called to check on him to see how he was adjusting to life outside.

I also found this last night, which maybe an interesting read...Obtaining and Admitting Electronic Evidence, Department of Justice.
[h=3]Obtaining and Admitting Electronic Evidence - US ...[/h]www.justice.gov/.../usab5906.pdf

United States Department of Justice

by ML Krotoski - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles
Nov 30, 2011 - Department of Justice. Executive Office for. United States Attorneys ... Internet Address www.usdoj.gov/usao/ reading_room/foiamanuals. html.

Sorry I don't know how to bring over the link.

I think the calls to MHHS (and later calls to the public defender's office) had to do with Jodi's AA meeting. She was supposed to have one that day that Avery was supposed to drive her to but it got cancelled for some reason.

I have to tumble this around a little bit in my head. There is still something I am trying to prove on SA's bill which would prove that he called back Auto Trader to confirm the appointment a little after noon. about 20-30 mins after she left the message on BJ's phone. Someone gave him that message she called too, but who?

One of the Dassey boys?

< - I moved this over from the 'bones' thread since this is the correct thread for phone calls - >

His defense team could have gotten phone logs from SA's landline and cell. They are very good attorneys and this isn't something they would miss, so if they didn't introduce anything to show something of benefit to SA call-wise, it's because there is nothing that helps him.

To me, it's the little things that are often 'gotchas.' Something like a phone call later in the day, an excuse given for that call which shows a desire/need to reconnect, but then the suspect never calls the victim again. No perp thinks of everything, that's why prisons are full of smart people as well as not-so-smart people.

Why would SA think a call to TH would generate an alibi ? Especially a call he knew would never be picked up if he is guilty ... although Jodi Arias did the same thing under different circumstances as she tried to claim she was never in Arizona.

I've seen some allege (though I haven't verified such a thing for myself) that SA initially made that 4:35pm call to claim TH never arrived and asking if she would be there to photograph the vehicle. But since he did admit she was there for the appointment, I don't know if that 4:35pm call changed focus/reasons. I also do not know if there is any proof whatsoever that SA actually told someone or even left a message, claiming TH never arrived that day.

I've seen some allege (though I haven't verified such a thing for myself) that SA initially made that 4:35pm call to claim TH never arrived and asking if she would be there to photograph the vehicle. But since he did admit she was there for the appointment, I don't know if that 4:35pm call changed focus/reasons. I also do not know if there is any proof whatsoever that SA actually told someone or even left a message, claiming TH never arrived that day.

I think it might have been in the opening statements, but I'm not sure. As far as I can tell, he told AC Nov 3rd she was there, took the pic, and left. He said the same the next day to Remiker (sp?) and let him look through his trailer. He also said the same to news reporters. So it makes sense that it was a Kratz theory... kinda like the 10 minutes away from Avery's, she never said that.

or maybe it was from a Kratz news conference or in the documentary? anyway... I know I had seen that very early on when I was looking into this case.

No, you guys are missing the point. The point is the cell phone tower's (ICell) on TH's phone shows her in the same ICell as when she called Schmitz in New Hostein. (at least the 3 beginning numbers)....I don't care what time SA said she was there, I'm saying she did not get there before 3:00pm. My guess is about 3:10pm! Which would confirm the bus driver spotting her there at 3:30pm.
Look 3 calls (1 in which we know she was in the Maintowoc area calling Zipperer's because she couldn't find the house) Those 219 Icells are in the Maintowoc area....all her other calls she made WEST of I-43 and closer to her house. Those are all ICell 211. The very last call she made--she was in ICELL 211! That to me places her WEST of I-43 at 2:41pm. Did she connect with SA when he called at 2:41pm--perhaps--or maybe she just recognized the number, turned around and went to Avery's--so she didn't have to go back to Maintowoc the following Monday! 14 minutes away from Zipperer's heading back home--then turn around and start heading to Avery's (25 minutes away from that area) put her at Avery's around 3:05pm 3:10pm. 2:41pm + 25 minutes = 3:06 pm at Avery's.

Attachments

• 800px-Halbach_Cell_Records-1.png
    800px-Halbach_Cell_Records-1.png
    394.3 KB · Views: 48
No, you guys are missing the point. The point is the cell phone tower's (ICell) on TH's phone shows her in the same ICell as when she called Schmitz in New Hostein. (at least the 3 beginning numbers)....I don't care what time SA said she was there, I'm saying she did not get there before 3:00pm. My guess is about 3:10pm! Which would confirm the bus driver spotting her there at 3:30pm.
Look 3 calls (1 in which we know she was in the Maintowoc area calling Zipperer's because she couldn't find the house) Those 219 Icells are in the Maintowoc area....all her other calls she made WEST of I-43 and closer to her house. Those are all ICell 211. The very last call she made--she was in ICELL 211! That to me places her WEST of I-43 at 2:41pm. Did she connect with SA when he called at 2:41pm--perhaps--or maybe she just recognized the number, turned around and went to Avery's--so she didn't have to go back to Maintowoc the following Monday! 14 minutes away from Zipperer's heading back home--then turn around and start heading to Avery's (25 minutes away from that area) put her at Avery's around 3:05pm 3:10pm. 2:41pm + 25 minutes = 3:06 pm at Avery's.

Why would she turn toward home if she told the Auto Trader secretary at 2:27 she was headed for the Averys ?

Why would she turn toward home if she told the Auto Trader secretary at 2:27 she was headed for the Averys ?

Because she never got confirmation from B Janda that she would be home.

Remember, restricted call at 2:24pm then I'm assuming she saw the number calling at 2:41pm before the call was dropped (bad cell area) She thinks to herself--ok the restricted call was probably B Janda and since I didn't answer she is calling me on SA's phone to confirm. She knows the address--she got the fax earlier in the day, probably recognized it---since she had been there 5 times before.

Remember, restricted call at 2:24pm then I'm assuming she saw the number calling at 2:41pm before the call was dropped (bad cell area) She thinks to herself--ok the restricted call was probably B Janda and since I didn't answer she is calling me on SA's phone to confirm. She knows the address--she got the fax earlier in the day, probably recognized it---since she had been there 5 times before.

There was a call @ 2:12 from either SA or BJ of duration 1:09, most likely confirming that someone would be home.

Good :websleuther: I do agree with your analogy, thanks!

Yes, I know what it is like to be non-cell areas and driving down dirt roads. She probably just changed up her plan for the day.

There was a call @ 2:12 from either SA or BJ of duration 1:09, most likely confirming that someone would be home.

According to the phone records Kratz put together, the 2:12pm call was to George Zipperer, not from SA. The SA call was at 2:13pm for 37 seconds.

According to the phone records Kratz put together, the 2:12pm call was to George Zipperer, not from SA. The SA call was at 2:13pm for 37 seconds.

no no that call was to her voice mail.

attachment.php

Ok...so then we agree she didn't talk to anyone at the Avery's to confirm the appointment???

I agree she didnt get a call from SA to confirm on her personal cellphone. I suspect the 12:09 phone call on Avery's bill is him calling Auto trader to confirm. As he said he did call them back to confirm after 11. That call on his bill is odd. I would assume it was after this call back into auto trader is when the final Last Min Appt sheet was filled out and faxed over to TH. So she already Knew. How I understand it, it went like this.
12:13am she faxed in a sheet to auto trader about the RESHOOT she had scheduled for that day. 8:12am SA calls to see if he can get a same day appointment, Hes told that they would get a hold of the photographer and find out. But he may not get an appointment that afternoon, it may be for next monday.
9:46 The receptionist DP calls and leaves TH a message about morning caller.
11:04 TH checked messages.
This is unconfirmed but it was said she called Auto T. and got her boss, DP was out to lunch after 11
some time. My guess is that call is one of the ones not explained. 11:31 or 11:35. Then the Boss left DP the message, and possibly gave TH, BJ's Phone number.
11:43 am she called BJ left that message we all know
I think someone gave this message to SA. It was said he spends lunch time with his mom. So maybe he didnt have the number on him so he use the directory and connected to the number through the directory. I am not sure. That is the weird call on his bill 5th line down. I'm trying to find out what that call is and why it seems different from most of the other calls.
After he called back into confirm is when she got that fax about the appointment.
So I just don't know for sure if and when he called back.
I mean why show up if he never confirmed.

It was testified by her boss that GZ was a lead through the telemarketers service and the lead for him came in that afternoon of Oct 31. Then DP says she ran it that morning. So I really cant be sure about anything in this case.

attachment.php

I am not sure but it seems like hes trying to get her to admit the SS was the only name that morning. and that fax was sent later that day. But that's just how I see it. Would like to see this
report she ran.

JoZ's testimony is hard to swallow, this is the only one who mentioned she was lost and made that call. This call could be fictional all together. She may have just set the appointment and showed up at her home, no second call.

the 12:09 call was not him calling AutoTrader. According to this link....
http://stevenaverycase.com/steven-avery-phone-call-records#sthash.w1UDT3GT.dpbs

also..it has a disclaimer at the top that says... Results may be inaccurate, as the owner of the phone may have changed since 2005. Because of this, I won't put the name that the number reversed too.

I should add... I think this is an incoming call, not an outgoing call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomevertonfc
Back