Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh...I didn't notice that before--the number do not seem to be lining up in the 2nd column...It does look weird...maybe the document I posted in my post #222 can help---sorry didn't have time to read thru it. Could it be a 3 way call?

Oh...no...I get it...1st column lists his number...they are all 920 numbers, 2nd column the number he dialed.

Oh...I didn't notice that before--the number do not seem to be lining up in the 2nd column...It does look weird...maybe the document I posted in my post #222 can help---sorry didn't have time to read thru it. Could it be a 3 way call?

I'm going with its a 3 way call, whether he intentionally tried to make a 3 way call or accidentally did.

I'm going with its a 3 way call, whether he intentionally tried to make a 3 way call or accidentally did.

I still think it was 411, and him connecting to the number via 411 to auto trader that was in Milwaukee where this call ends up. Gbay/milww all the other ones in that column say Gbay/cell..

Could see the phone company listing it differently on a bill because they probably charge you more money to connect to the # through 411.

Just a thought.

I still think it was 411, and him connecting to the number via 411 to auto trader that was in Milwaukee where this call ends up. Gbay/milww all the other ones in that column say Gbay/cell..

Could see the phone company listing it differently on a bill because they probably charge you more money to connect to the # through 411.

Just a thought.

I don't read it that way.

[h=1]MDN[/h]Mobile Directory Number

The actual phone number one would dial to reach a specific mobile phone.

Prior to Wireless Number Portability, MDN was the same number as the MIN for many mobile phones. But now that MDN numbers can be ported (moved) to other carriers, MDN and MIN will be different for ported numbers.

http://www.phonescoop.com/glossary/term.php?gid=268

Oh...I get it...it's the first call on hold, so he could answer the 2nd. Like when you are on a call and another call comes in and you switch over to the other line, but you don't drop or hang up the first call.

Oh...I get it...it's the first call on hold, so he could answer the 2nd. Like when you are on a call and another call comes in and you switch over to the other line, but you don't drop or hang up the first call.

I guess if this is not the call he made back to either auto trader or teresa herself to actually set up the time. since 8 seconds seems hardly long enough. and the other 2 calls were not connected her phone. because he hung up before it connected, and since when he called later the phone was no longer pinging a tower. So my question would be then why would TH show up there at all if the appointment was never confirmed at some point? Some piece of this puzzle is missing as are many pieces. As KK says in his opening we will see them all fit together. I don't see that.

Mystic, I think in the summary of his statement, he said he called AutoTrader back who confirmed that she would be able to go out that day, I think it was Angela that spoke to him because Dawn was on her lunch. Dawn later faxed it to her at her home, and I can only guess.... but she was probably told in a call or a voicemail that he called back to AutoTrader and it was confirmed. Honestly.... I don't think she was worried about going to the Avery's.... once she realized the address she probably knew who it was, or had an idea, had been there before, and knowing it was also a business, she probably didn't need to phone and confirm it like she did with personal residences. She only called the Zipperers because she couldn't find the place, did she ever phone to confirm that one too? I don't think so. On top of that, SA said she always came between 2-3ish, which is odd considering Dawn said she didn't work after 1 (because ya know, she knew her so well *eyeroll*)

:ditto:
Dear: MysticJynx, Missy1974 and BigCityAccountant,

Let me give you a big THANK YOU for all the information you have pulled together on these phone records. I've learned so much from each of you. I can tell you've all spent a lot of time researching and relaying the information you've found out to the rest of us. I spent several hours tonight enjoying your work so I wanted to say Thank You for contributing so much!

:tyou:

I guess if this is not the call he made back to either auto trader or teresa herself to actually set up the time. since 8 seconds seems hardly long enough. and the other 2 calls were not connected her phone. because he hung up before it connected, and since when he called later the phone was no longer pinging a tower. So my question would be then why would TH show up there at all if the appointment was never confirmed at some point? Some piece of this puzzle is missing as are many pieces. As KK says in his opening we will see them all fit together. I don't see that.

My question too!!! It really started to make me look at others as a possibility since she never confirmed B. Janda appt and it appears the 2:41pm call was in the ICell 211, not 219.

I don't recall he called back to confirm when Angela answered the phone, where is that in her testimony...I have to go back and read it.

Sooo many questions...so little answers.

Mystic, I think in the summary of his statement, he said he called AutoTrader back who confirmed that she would be able to go out that day, I think it was Angela that spoke to him because Dawn was on her lunch. Dawn later faxed it to her at her home, and I can only guess.... but she was probably told in a call or a voicemail that he called back to AutoTrader and it was confirmed. Honestly.... I don't think she was worried about going to the Avery's.... once she realized the address she probably knew who it was, or had an idea, had been there before, and knowing it was also a business, she probably didn't need to phone and confirm it like she did with personal residences. She only called the Zipperers because she couldn't find the place, did she ever phone to confirm that one too? I don't think so. On top of that, SA said she always came between 2-3ish, which is odd considering Dawn said she didn't work after 1 (because ya know, she knew her so well *eyeroll*)

I am finding it hard to believe anything she says....

My question too!!! It really started to make me look at others as a possibility since she never confirmed B. Janda appt and it appears the 2:41pm call was in the ICell 211, not 219.

I don't recall he called back to confirm when Angela answered the phone, where is that in her testimony...I have to go back and read it.

attachment.php

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...596432615/Wisconsin-DOJ-Report-Fassbender.pdf

If he did call Auto Trader back, we also don't know what phone he used to do that. He could have used B. Janda's phone or his landline.

No way...I call BS on his statement...she called Zipperer at 2:13pm because she was lost..he claims to have made the call after she left...1st call from him to her at 2:24pm. Could she have been there prior to 2:00pm???? Schimtz said she was in New Hostein at 1:30pm---it's at least a 35 minute ride from New Hostein to Avery's place.

Scratch that statement...must be getting late...I read that as he called her right after she was there....but it was referring to the 4:35pm call.

LOL BCA....
funny.jpg

Just wanted to correct myself.... Angela didn't say she talked to him, but Angela did talk to TH, and TH told her that she would be able to go do that shoot and to have Dawn fax her the info. *I am just assuming that if SA did call AutoTrader back, someone, maybe Dawn or Angela must have told him she was coming, or she just didn't get it confirmed and wasn't worried about it because she had been there before.

LOL BCA....
attachment.php

Just wanted to correct myself.... Angela didn't say she talked to him, but Angela did talk to TH, and TH told her that she would be able to go do that shoot and to have Dawn fax her the info. *I am just assuming that if SA did call AutoTrader back, someone, maybe Dawn or Angela must have told him she was coming, or she just didn't get it confirmed and wasn't worried about it because she had been there before.

I'm assuming once TH confirmed to Auto Trader that she could make the appointment, that Auto Trader called B Janda back to confirm the appointment. I wonder who got that call and/or it was left as a message at the Janda residence.

This was on dateline last night. It gives a good indication of incoming/outgoing calls.
I wonder why Dawn at AutoTrader called her at 2:27? And why did she say TH called her? Dawn testified that TH didn't work after 1pm (which I think she's wrong LOL), so why call her at 2:27? There must have been a reason for that call.

th phone records on dateline.jpg

This was on dateline last night. It gives a good indication of incoming/outgoing calls.
I wonder why Dawn at AutoTrader called her at 2:27? And why did she say TH called her? Dawn testified that TH didn't work after 1pm (which I think she's wrong LOL), so why call her at 2:27? There must have been a reason for that call.

View attachment 88286

If those blacked out numbers indicate only her out going calls I would have to ask how did RH know that this 2:27 was Auto Trader as indicated on the bill he gave to Detective MW. Also RH gives the detectives a phone number of the call at 12:45 another incoming call that the number is not shown on this copy of the bill that was of only outgoing numbers listed. So where is that first bill given to the police that RH printed out that posted both her incoming and outgoing calls?

If those blacked out numbers indicate only her out going calls I would have to ask how did RH know that this 2:27 was Auto Trader as indicated on the bill he gave to Detective MW. Also RH gives the detectives a phone number of the call at 12:45 another incoming call that the number is not shown on this copy of the bill that was of only outgoing numbers listed. So where is that first bill given to the police that RH printed out that posted both her incoming and outgoing calls?

BBM
Huh... I dunno LOL

do cell bills normally show the incoming callers phone number? I'm talking about what the customer has access too, not what can be subpoenaed from the companies.

I can't even look at my own bills because we have unlimited, so they just don't list on the bills unless you contact them or LE does.

Guess it was either lost, thrown out or just not turned over to the defense. I find it hard to believe there's no record of any incoming phone numbers... Except for Avery's of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back