Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

bringing this forward. This was from November 3rd, the evening she was reported missing and RH accessed her cell records online.

it says that an incoming call from AutoTrader at 2:27, with the phone number. I think the question is, it was an incoming call, how did they (or RH) know who it was from? The photo of TH's records from dateline last night had the numbers blurred beside them, 2:27 call does not have a number blurred.

This was on dateline last night. It gives a good indication of incoming/outgoing calls.
I wonder why Dawn at AutoTrader called her at 2:27? And why did she say TH called her? Dawn testified that TH didn't work after 1pm (which I think she's wrong LOL), so why call her at 2:27? There must have been a reason for that call.

View attachment 88286

What does the bottom say there........

All "calls to destination" and "Subscriber Activity" reports are recorded in Local Switch Time. This data provided may be in pre-bill format. Due to possible data losses it is not necessarily a complete record of all calls and not the same as an invoice received by a subscriber. Information in the LastCell column does not indicate the last cell site used in??????

So not even a complete record is given to the jury.

If those blacked out numbers indicate only her out going calls I would have to ask how did RH know that this 2:27 was Auto Trader as indicated on the bill he gave to Detective MW. Also RH gives the detectives a phone number of the call at 12:45 another incoming call that the number is not shown on this copy of the bill that was of only outgoing numbers listed. So where is that first bill given to the police that RH printed out that posted both her incoming and outgoing calls?

How do we know that this is not outgoing and incoming????

attachment.php

bringing this forward. This was from November 3rd, the evening she was reported missing and RH accessed her cell records online.

it says that an incoming call from AutoTrader at 2:27, with the phone number. I think the question is, it was an incoming call, how did they (or RH) know who it was from? The photo of TH's records from dateline last night had the numbers blurred beside them, 2:27 call does not have a number blurred.

That shows incoming and outgoing....2:27 incoming from 414 area code...2:13pm outgoing to her voice mail at 414 area code (Auto Trader Voice Mailbox)..what is doesn't show is the restricted numbers. On my phone bill, it only says "restricted" in which case you do not have a phone number. I'm guessing they skipped over listing the restricted numbers.

attachment.php

Go onto a computer, call up the website switchboard.com and you enter the phone number. Switchboard returns who the number is listed to....It states the numbers were obtained using reverse directory search. I'm assuming they used a service such as switchboard.com

BBM
Huh... I dunno LOL

do cell bills normally show the incoming callers phone number? I'm talking about what the customer has access too, not what can be subpoenaed from the companies.

I can't even look at my own bills because we have unlimited, so they just don't list on the bills unless you contact them or LE does.

I think it depends on the provider. If I go online, I can see incoming and outgoing calls, as long as they are not restricted.

Go onto a computer, call up the website switchboard.com and you enter the phone number. Switchboard returns who the number is listed to....It states the numbers were obtained using reverse directory search. I'm assuming they used a service such as switchboard.com

Right but had they really done that as said the number at 11:43am to 920------ which lists to B.Janda. Not Steven Avery. It also would have listed his not restricted call at 4:35 and it would have listed to Steve Avery. The person who printed this bill kept the last two calls off, why? The last one certainly pointed to steven avery. why keep it off and then put that B.Janda's Number is Steven Avery. The person who was investigating with this first printed bill was working with false and incomplete information. Why would someone leave that info off the first known information of her last whereabouts? I think the question should be asked of the person who printed up the bill and testified to giving it to investigators. RH. He also left off the two prior calls that were on her bill. One being 11:31am and one being 11:35am. I am guessing that the call at 11:31 was to Auto Trader. But in order to put that number on what the cops were given he would have had to list the number she dialed or got at 11:35am. Why was he leaving some of these calls off the bill when RH clearly had access to the numbers of both incoming and outgoing calls on her bill as he gave to Det. MW. who later wrote about it in his report.

Right but had they really done that as said the number at 11:43am to 920------ which lists to B.Janda. Not Steven Avery. It also would have listed his not restricted call at 4:35 and it would have listed to Steve Avery. The person who printed this bill kept the last two calls off, why? The last one certainly pointed to steven avery. why keep it off and then put that B.Janda's Number is Steven Avery. The person who was investigating with this first printed bill was working with false and incomplete information. Why would someone leave that info off the first known information of her last whereabouts? I think the question should be asked of the person who printed up the bill and testified to giving it to investigators. RH. He also left off the two prior calls that were on her bill. One being 11:31am and one being 11:35am. I am guessing that the call at 11:31 was to Auto Trader. But in order to put that number on what the cops were given he would have had to list the number she dialed or got at 11:35am. Why was he leaving some of these calls off the bill when RH clearly had access to the numbers of both incoming and outgoing calls on her bill as he gave to Det. MW. who later wrote about it in his report.

No, I think you are missing the point....
My bill does NOT contain a phone number...It says "restricted call" where the phone number would be located....there is no way to tell on my bill--who that call came from.

It would very have well been that TH talked about going to SA's house and told him about the "towel" incident. I'm sure she talked about...hey guess what--I had to go to that Steve Avery's guys house, you know the one that just got exonerated.
With that in mind using switchboard--he could have seen Avery Road, and just said SA, instead of B Janda....maybe he already was becoming suspicious--just seeing the Avery Road address. After all, what is really the difference--they both live at the same property. Would it make any difference if it said B Janda on Avery Road...he knew it was the Avery property.

It would very have well been that TH talked about going to SA's house and told him about the "towel" incident. I'm sure she talked about...hey guess what--I had to go to that Steve Avery's guys house, you know the one that just got exonerated.
With that in mind using switchboard--he could have seen Avery Road, and just said SA, instead of B Janda....maybe he already was becoming suspicious--just seeing the Avery Road address. After all, what is really the difference--they both live at the same property. Would it make any difference if it said B Janda on Avery Road...he knew it was the Avery property.

Then why did RH not put barb janda. That is the name that was given to Auto Trader. Why lead him directly to STEVEN AVERY. how did he know that the appointment was not with BJanda? RH had access to both incoming and outgoing calls according to the Detectives report for NOV. 3 2005. Who ever reversed dialed the numbers I am of course speculating it was RH himself. Since the Detective would have Reversed it and found it belonged to B. Janda. As it seems they later did find out as in the summary by the State. At this time there should have been no connection to Steve avery. Just a reverse number for B.janda who lived at the same lot. Sorry in my opinion RH was hiding somethign from the beginning and purposely pointing the finger in the direction of the Avery lot. WHY? What did he know before the police did?
http://stevenaverycase.com/wiegerts-nov-3-interviews#sthash.NZIERdls.dpbs

Then why did RH not put barb janda. That is the name that was given to Auto Trader. Why lead him directly to STEVEN AVERY. how did he know that the appointment was not with BJanda? RH had access to both incoming and outgoing calls according to the Detectives report for NOV. 3 2005. Who ever reversed dialed the numbers I am of course speculating it was RH himself. Since the Detective would have Reversed it and found it belonged to B. Janda. As it seems they later did find out as in the summary by the State. At this time there should have been no connection to Steve avery. Just a reverse number for B.janda who lived at the same lot. Sorry in my opinion RH was hiding somethign from the beginning and purposely pointing the finger in the direction of the Avery lot. WHY? What did he know before the police did?
http://stevenaverycase.com/wiegerts-nov-3-interviews#sthash.NZIERdls.dpbs

What difference would it have made if he put B Janda? I don't think the LE did the reverse lookup--I think it was RH and her friends--kind of like--oh look-she was on Avery Road--she must have seen that SA guy again that day--and wrote down SA---I do that all the time when I want to bring attention to something I might forget. Just writing B Janda--I might forget to mention--oh that's at that Avery property...or...

Everyone in WI knew about him getting exonerated--heck I knew about him down here---it could have gone like this....where her friends are telling LE while they are at the computer reverse looking up the numbers---that comes up as B. Janda--12930 Avery Road, Manitowoc. LE realizes--oh--that's SA's house--must be SA.

I'm not seeing anything that causes me concern about that.

What difference would it have made if he put B Janda? I don't think the LE did the reverse lookup--I think it was RH and her friends--kind of like--oh look-she was on Avery Road--she must have seen that SA guy again that day--and wrote down SA---I do that all the time when I want to bring attention to something I might forget. Just writing B Janda--I might forget to mention--oh that's at that Avery property...or...

Everyone in WI knew about him getting exonerated--heck I knew about him down here---it could have gone like this....where her friends are telling LE while they are at the computer reverse looking up the numbers---that comes up as B. Janda--12930 Avery Road, Manitowoc. LE realizes--oh--that's SA's house--must be SA.

I'm not seeing anything that causes me concern about that.

But she obviously didn't always see Steve. The Receptionist DP testified that she was off to the AVERY BROTHERS. I believe they said she also took pictures for T. Janda who still lived on the lot in Sept 19 2005. How could they be so sure that the AVERY BROTHERS meant Steven AVery as it was clearly stated on that bill. Why not be honest? Or put Avery Salvage, why falsify it, to point directly to Steven Avery? Remember he also left off the mysterious 4 calls, the 1 per hour and some other ones. Telling officers her last call was 2:27pm. Why do that? why not show them she had a call at 2:41 and 4:35? I just feel like the lack of information when his good friend was missing and writing down information that was false is a sign of him hiding something. I'd really like to see what he gave that detective in the beginning.

But she obviously didn't always see Steve. The Receptionist DP testified that she was off to the AVERY BROTHERS. I believe they said she also took pictures for T. Janda who still lived on the lot in Sept 19 2005. How could they be so sure that the AVERY BROTHERS meant Steven AVery as it was clearly stated on that bill. Why not be honest? Or put Avery Salvage, why falsify it, to point directly to Steven Avery? Remember he also left off the mysterious 4 calls, the 1 per hour and some other ones. Telling officers her last call was 2:27pm. Why do that? why not show them she had a call at 2:41 and 4:35? I just feel like the lack of information when his good friend was missing and writing down information that was false is a sign of him hiding something. I'd really like to see what he gave that detective in the beginning.

That certainly would clear it up! My thought was that B. Janda and Avery Salvage was synonymous with SA.

Has anyone come across any information about the towers, icell, lcell locations... isn't it weird that neither entered that as evidence? LOL We see it all the times in trials, why not here?

Has anyone come across any information about the towers, icell, lcell locations... isn't it weird that neither entered that as evidence? LOL We see it all the times in trials, why not here?
In that call between MW and DR he mentions that Det. Dedering had a copy but he hadn't seen it yet. So they did have them.

it's weird though, right? LOL I guess the last tower could mean too many things... what if it was the tower right between Avery and Zipperer? LOL it's neither good or bad for both sides.

In that call between MW and DR he mentions that Det. Dedering had a copy but he hadn't seen it yet. So they did have them.

Well, as you both know--I did extensive research on this topic....

From what I found that information is not made public. Only special agents have that information and go through extensive training on it.....I'll look to see if I can find anything else!

ha.ha....ha..ha..ha

Just thought...I wonder if the government (think Snowden) was tracking calls back then....LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back