PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
202543.jpg

202498.jpg

These are the pavers I was remembering...right shape, wrong color.

Here is an ariel view of the scene where Caylee was found...notice the small building near the road and how nicely the grass is cut. Also notice the blue tent...is that located near the school? Anyone know what all those buildings are?
195447-1.jpg

I think you may have found the site.

202543.jpg

202498.jpg

Here is an ariel view of the scene where Caylee was found...notice the small building near the road and how nicely the grass is cut. Also notice the blue tent...is that located near the school? Anyone know what all those buildings are?
195447-1.jpg

Those building could be portables which some schools use as classrooms. They are like converted trailers.

While it could be that small outbuilding, would he dare just go into someone's backyard and start digging in their trash like he was doing?!

To me it doesnt look like the area where she was found. He seems to be up against a building with windows? Theres no building right there where she was. Maybe over further, way further? But I do believe he was being directed by phone due to the slashing of black trash bags.

Is everyone understanding that there at two places that are on this film?

Location1: One place is the "woods" area (which I believe is the crime scene).

Location 2: The other is the concrete building/house (where the digging goes on).

Location 2 was NOT where Caylee was recovered (in moo).

I am thinking the purposedly made the video 2nd or 3rd generation in hopes of selling the "good copy" later. That video is HORRIBLE to try and decipher.

Okay, unless my eyes are deceiving me, I think I see Caylee's book on the ground at around the 3:39 mark of the WFTV video. It's right before he starts prodding. I could be wrong.

Then the pavers/blocks. I'm seeing them at the 4:01+ mark (and this is continuous with the book on the ground section). The pavers (to my estimation) are in the same direction as they are in comparision to the book in the crime scene (lots of assumptions -- that there even is a book). In the video, I think I see the pavers behind the bushes and branches where DC is poking around. They are in the background and hard to see but if you look for their color then their shape just pops out at you. I'm tired and they were not as easy to see as the first time I watched the video.

yeah, i don't get why it stops and starts so much and then repeats. have all the really good parts been edited out?

While it could be that small outbuilding, would he dare just go into someone's backyard and start digging in their trash like he was doing?!

He did look like he was in a hurry. He didn't stay there for a long time. They migh have watched and waited til the people left for work and went around to the back, they are PI's after all. IDK. Just theorizing. Big payday in his mind too.

yeah, i don't get why it stops and starts so much and then repeats. have all the really good parts been edited out?

Yes, cocowiley. That tape is not shown in its entirely, along with no sound. GR showed more of the tape on his show tonight. I'm sure PattyG will have something uploaded soon.

I think you may have found the site.

The little building/house/shed thingy, could that be the area where the PI was digging around the building? Casey could have used the little building just off the road as a land mark to give direction as to the general area where she left Caylee. On the phone CA or GA could have been giving instruction, "Look for the little building near the road, she said she left her right around there". Just a speculation.

Hi, Angel. I checked your list since I wanted to find the "10 feet" info--it isn't there since the first two items are actually the same. The one ending with 623 is actually the one I quoted from your original below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147443&postcount=623

Wanted to make sure you got credit for this very important bit of info! Stunning!

Thanks for finding it Mrs Peel! I made another boo boo! Whoops!
I made a mistake when I copied them over for the astro thread. They wanted them. It's said in the hearing between the 2 state DA's. I haven't started again to listen to it over & over I was waiting for the house to be totally silent here. I'll hear more once every here is in bed. I'll work on it all night if I have to! I wish the judge took longer. The lady DA asks something to the effect of ...how close did they get....He replies....about 10ft.

I was going to work on it but had family get together & then was under the weather. MI & the cold don't get along with me! LOL

I've been responding...and sleuthing. Read my post above this one.:)

Thank you for pointing all those detail out. I think just maybe it could be this guys property. He owns acres and had parties and bands out there but had to abandon the house. He was one of Casey's friend on my-space. It might be possible. I have the address somewhere I will look for it and add in the AM and map-quest it from the Anthony home. As I recall it was only 2 or 3 miles away.

Well, I'm a little late to the party onthis subject, but after viewing the tape I have to say I am more convinced than ever he was getting directions on the phone.

His body language is so telling. My immediate reaction was that he was being told a specific area, and he walked back to get a better vantage point. Right at the beginning of the tape. You know how you'd need a wider angle to see the trees for the forest, no pun intended?

He was not improvising a one-man grid search. He was there with a purpose. Hence the camera, ready and waiting. Why use a camera unless you're expecting to find something?

Whole thing is hinky.

These views remind me of how close Caylee was to home.
I bet Casey felt comforted when she was home and making
the daily visits to her attorney's office....and seeing that
the area wasn't being searched.
I haven't posted a lot on this case, although I've followed it constantly.
I was very abused as a child and the thought of the fear Caylee must
have had makes me literally sick. I will never be convinced that Casey did not abuse her at any other time. She was Caylee's nightmare and I'm sure that Cindy and George were her security blanket. Having said that, if they were involved in covering for Casey, I want them prosecuted. There is no excuse to protect the adult who would kill her own helpless child more than the child.
^i^

202543.jpg

202498.jpg

195447-1.jpg

So essentially you guys think that little place (house/outbuilding) is directly across the street (of course not the swampy area across the street) from where Caylee's remains were recovered? I'll try and remember to check the property appraisers site tomorrow to see what the heck that area is.
Nite.

Considering the fact that he may be searching for remains of a missing little girl in black trash bags, I would put anything past this unscrupulous character!

I was wrong about the Oviedo house being brick. It looks more likely to be wood siding painted red from the photo of Casey & Caylee. edit: looks like a barn from Zillow.

The little building/house/shed thingy, could that be the area where the PI was digging around the building? Casey could have used the little building just off the road as a land mark to give direction as to the general area where she left Caylee. On the phone CA or GA could have been giving instruction, "Look for the little building near the road, she said she left her right around there". Just a speculation.

Yes, and when he didn't find what he was looking for another call was made and went to a different location, because he received more instructions or directions.

:eek: shoot, I missed that! I am positive Patty G will have the video up for us to see soon.

Lovjac if you can manage to stay up & still get up with the little ones GR airs again the same show at 12am or it's 1am and again a few hrs later. I know I only sleep a few hrs at a time thanks to spasms & pain. LOL

These views remind me of how close Caylee was to home.
I bet Casey felt comforted when she was home and making
the daily visits to her attorney's office....and seeing that
the area wasn't being searched.
I haven't posted a lot on this case, although I've followed it constantly.
I was very abused as a child and the thought of the fear Caylee must
have had makes me literally sick. I will never be convinced that Casey did not abuse her at any other time. She was Caylee's nightmare and I'm sure that Cindy and George were her security blanket. Having said that, if they were involved in covering for Casey, I want them prosecuted. There is no excuse to protect the adult who would kill her own helpless child more than the child.
^i^

I'm so sorry! I couldn't agree with you more about who deserves protection here. Looking at these pictures and thinking this is where Caylee ended up is almost to sad to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep