PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a video made by someone who assumed Caylee was dead on 6/27, and shot video of a makeshift memorial in the woods? This doesn't look like evidence of any sort to me.

I just found it odd that someone would already assumed Caylee was dead on June 27th if it was not reported until July 15. I happen to see in one of the videos the porch in the back yard and that is something else that had caught my attention, because in Hoovers video he is in the back of an old abandoned house from what it looked like to me and then in the woods.

Can I respectfully request that we stay on topic of the PI video? I'm pretty sure there's a thread for the topic of the houses with the possibly associated Z and G names.

TIA

:blowkiss:

im thinking he, dc would have removed and destroyed the remains, thank god the mr found them!!!

thats what i wonder...what would he have done upon finding her. Well the wave function will continue to collapse. So many directions it can go...

I could care less who this video belongs to, if it was stolen or not. The video speaks for itself.
Apparently, Grandma and Grandma did not have plans of EVER showing this tape to police and are ticked that it ended up in their hands.

This is a video made by someone who assumed Caylee was dead on 6/27, and shot video of a makeshift memorial in the woods? This doesn't look like evidence of any sort to me.

I think what she is saying is that in JUNE someone posted a memorial for Caylee, but NOBODY (including the Anthonys) even know she was missing for real at that point until JULY when the caca hit the fan.....

Can I respectfully request that we stay on topic of the PI video? I'm pretty sure there's a thread for the topic of the houses with the possibly associated Z and G names.

TIA

Ok, can we discuss the house that we believe is the one on the video at 4701 Hopespring Drive, without mentioning who owns it? It is looking to me like that is the home the video was shot at.

While I've been fairly impressed with BC so far, does anyone else find it a little dicey for him to be declaring publically that this video belongs to the Anthony family? It could be viewed as a confession that DC and Hoover were there working directly for them and therefore they are complicit in the activity seen on the video.

I'm afraid this "going after Hoover" business may be about as bad a legal call as Bozo Baez deciding he needs to counter-sue Zenaida.

I do. They didn't step forward with all this illuminating information and admission of involvement until someone else was going to make money from the tape. And there are photos that are even more significant? To what? Proving in Casey's defense that there was no body there when their investigator starting poking around for an unknown number of days? Have they given all this information long ago to LE? Oh, I forgot, they don't talk to LE without immunity. It does look bad for their PI to have been there doing what he was. They can spin away, but for me they are credibility challenged now.

Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW
I thought I may have found the house that is shown in Hoover's video, but now I am not to sure. This person has several videos. I found the post with the you-tube video's. Thought I would share this info I had came across a while back.

Can someone explain this? Someone else knew that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2F...e=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/...-Casey-Anthony
Do you know exactly where that house is? The video ended in the woods and started 14minutes later so the other home would have to be close to be the right place, and that's taking out from any wasted time talking, taking a break, etc. I'm thinking the home in the video is in that neighborhood, possibily the one on Hopespring we've been discussing.

Ok, can we discuss the house that we believe is the one on the video at 4701 Hopespring Drive, without mentioning who owns it? It is looking to me like that is the home the video was shot at.

I'm sorry, Black Magic. I'm not a mod. I was just making a request. I'm so overwrought this morning about B Conway's interview about the video. I need to go do something else and not post for a while.

I see a relationship of the houses to finding out what the house is in the video. I'm just very, very upset, and I guess I want everybody to get upset with me :)

I apologise.

Okay, I totally believe that DC was on his phone being led and directed by the MR/Rk.
It all fits in, and makes sense too..as MR guy called already three times in Aug to no avail. Then in Nov, he calls DC, and or JH.(or DC relays this to JH. This is around Nov 8th, while TES in down searching. The PI's decide that they will go and search on Nov 14th and video tape with the MR giving directions and leading them. JH decides to tell TES about this since they are down, and even goes as far as filling out a card, JH only knows this as it has been relayed as a tip from the MR who has already called Crime line and 911 to no resolve.
So on 14th and 15th of Nov, the PI's are searching the area, while DC is on the phone being led by the MR. They dont find anything.
The MR no longer wanting to get involved, as he has already called in so many tips and no one is locating this, becomes frustrated, and he himself goes back on Dec 11th, and voila! he locates what he found since Aug but no one else could. It all fits in like a puzzle.
The MR did nothing wrong, he was simply trying to get her located, and had no option but to get her himself after so many tips to 911, crime line, and even the Anthonly PI went unfound.

So DC yes, I believe was on the phone with the MR/RK getting direction, and DC was simply following up on MR tip and directions.
Anyone ? (p.s sorry about typos in advance)

I'm sorry, Black Magic. I'm not a mod. I was just making a request. I'm so overwrought this morning about B Conway's interview about the video. I need to go do something else and not post for a while.

I see a relationship of the houses to finding out what the house is in the video. I'm just very, very upset, and I guess I want everybody to get upset with me :)

I apologise.

No problem, I think many of us are upset and a little hyped up about these recent developments.

I find it odd that Dominic C. goes public on Nov. 12 saying KC is a "loving mother" and that he (Dominic) "would be absolutely devastated if Caylee’s remains were found." He says he "vehemently believes the three-year-old is alive."
http://www.pinow.com/news/2008/11/12/pi-in-anthony-case-speaks/

then 2 days later he's calling Hoover. telling him Caylee's deceased and they need to go to the Suburban site, now we see a video of Dominic stabbing into the dirt with a trowel and a stake .

hmmmmm

You did it again. You're asking for a WHO, not a WHAT.

I did and asked in the post last night but was told that there was no significance. Again, I find it very very odd that this person has one video dated June 27 already claiming that Caylee had past. And Caylee was not reported missing until July 15th this has been bugging me for the longest...

BC says the A's didn't know about the tape until last night, BUT they knew who was on the phone with DC while he was out there probing. Isn't that really more significant, whether someone was directing him?

i did and asked in the post last night but was told that there was no significance. Again, i find it very very odd that this person has one video dated june 27 already claiming that caylee had past. And caylee was not reported missing until july 15th this has been bugging me for the longest...

can you alter dates in youtube...?

seeing this video somehow made it all come together for me.
Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and either found the body in bag OR just saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

OK, That's my theory, so I'm anxious to hear arguments to disprove. I really hope I'm wrong and that casey is the one who told someone so we have another nail in her coffin.

For the first time in this case, I actually felt sick to my stomach watching that. He was definitely looking for a body IMO. The way he was tentatively cutting those bags open, dreading what he was going to see in there. That wasn't looking for clothes or Black Jacks.

I usually don't stray too far from the proven facts in this case, but I think you have a very good theory there, Black Magic Woman. The only difference in my feeling is that those PI's somehow got ahold of the meter reader's early tips. The phone calls could have been with someone who had those "tips" at hand and he was double checking descriptions of the scene as they searched. I don't believe the MR knew anything about the PI's search, and simply ended back there in December when nothing had come of his previous sightings.

I truly believe the MR called DC pi, because he was frustrated that other calls to 911, tip line, went unanswered. As in my previous post, explaining how and why I see it this way, DC was on the phone with the MR being directed to where the location was that he had previously reported. DC not finding it, RK went back out on his own and found it finally, those that had been there or he had found there, since Aug. jmoo

For the first time in this case, I actually felt sick to my stomach watching that. He was definitely looking for a body IMO. The way he was tentatively cutting those bags open, dreading what he was going to see in there. That wasn't looking for clothes or Black Jacks.

I usually don't stray too far from the proven facts in this case, but I think you have a very good theory there, Black Magic Woman. The only difference in my feeling is that those PI's somehow got ahold of the meter reader's early tips. The phone calls could have been with someone who had those "tips" at hand and he was double checking descriptions of the scene as they searched. I don't believe the MR knew anything about the PI's search, and simply ended back there in December when nothing had come of his previous sightings.
The one thing that leads me to believe my theory is incorrect is the digging around the building done by PI in video. He definetely looked like he was on a directed mission and that would mean that someone else than the meter reader was directing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow