PICTURE!!!!! Is it Maddie???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colomom, what's the Mirror board?

Ahhhh, the Mirror board, not for the faint of heart, for sure.

It is a forum connected to the UK publication called the Mirror (some say rag, others tabloid). They are very vocal about this case and if you post there be sure to "gird your loins". They are the masters of flame.

You can find them here: http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=31

Nope, that's not her. Every picture of Madeleine her natural part is on HER left. You occasionally see it parted near the middle, but still on the left. This picture clearly shows the natural part on the right.

Unfortunately I can't tell if it's Maddie in the picture or not. The picture is a little fuzzy on my puter.

So, during our short break....at least I could not get logged on...I obtained permission from our good friends over at the Proboards79 forum to share with you a post and a piece of Photoshop genius created by Speefts (thanks Speefts!!!)

Post: (copied with permission from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.co...eral&action=display&thread=1190711518&page=13 post #181)

"Hi everyone.
The latest 'Madeleine' image, the 'sighting', has me hooked.
A close up of the image reminded me of the official Madeleine campaign image of her - so much so that I considered that the new image had been doctored from that original photo. I have done a bit of photoshopping to see what happens when the two images are superimposed. This is spooky - the two images nest perfectly, IMO, on top of each other. I did this by making the chin to top of head the same in both images, rotating the images so that the eyes are level, then placed one image on top of the other, changing the opacity so that you can see through one image to the other.

What do you think?

This has me totally freaked out - either this really IS Madeleine, or a fake doctored photo made from the Madeleine campaign photo, IMO."

madeleinepictures.jpg

So, during our short break....at least I could not get logged on...I obtained permission from our good friends over at the Proboards79 forum to share with you a post and a piece of Photoshop genius created by Speefts (thanks Speefts!!!)

Post: (copied with permission from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.co...eral&action=display&thread=1190711518&page=13 post #181)

"Hi everyone.
The latest 'Madeleine' image, the 'sighting', has me hooked.
A close up of the image reminded me of the official Madeleine campaign image of her - so much so that I considered that the new image had been doctored from that original photo. I have done a bit of photoshopping to see what happens when the two images are superimposed. This is spooky - the two images nest perfectly, IMO, on top of each other. I did this by making the chin to top of head the same in both images, rotating the images so that the eyes are level, then placed one image on top of the other, changing the opacity so that you can see through one image to the other.

What do you think?

This has me totally freaked out - either this really IS Madeleine, or a fake doctored photo made from the Madeleine campaign photo, IMO."

madeleinepictures.jpg

Now that is strange................... But what isn't strange about this case? God, I hope they find her - ALIVE!

To me it just lacks proper proportion. You can't see the childs bum, or hands securing her to the adult or any indication she is holding on as a child that old would be doing, in my experiences. The woman doesn't look like any significant weight is being carried, not in her shoulders, not in her stance. Plus the blond child happens to be looking directly at the camera like so many beautiful pictures of Maddie taken prior to her missing. If she was taken, they wouldn't at least try to disguise her?!?!

They would have had to flip the image, because her natural part is on the wrong side. This is not Maddie. It's a fake

OK, I think we are all pretty much in agreement that it is probably fake....

BUT what really bugs me is WHY?? Can we think of any reason why someone would do this??

To me it just lacks proper proportion. You can't see the childs bum, or hands securing her to the adult or any indication she is holding on as a child that old would be doing, in my experiences. The woman doesn't look like any significant weight is being carried, not in her shoulders, not in her stance. Plus the blond child happens to be looking directly at the camera like so many beautiful pictures of Maddie taken prior to her missing. If she was taken, they wouldn't at least try to disguise her?!?!

I agree, with all the worldwide media attention on this case, who would be carrying an abducted child down the road in plain site; unless they wanted to be spotted and caught.

Maybe in hopes of snagging some of the reward? Very odd indeed.

Nice work on the photoshopped matching images, Colomom!

Nice work on the photoshopped matching images, Colomom!

Oh, no, not me....Speefts over at the Proboards79 is the photoshop genius....I don't have time for stuff like that ;)

As well as a ploy to create the continued interest in findind her alive. I agree with Pinkhammer:
These ridiculous "leads" being brought forth by McCanns' private eyes are all to be taken with a large grain of salt.Today 03:05 PM

I think it DARN sure looks like her. The morph that Colomom posted gave me chills.

It COULD be fake, but I pray it is her and they find her alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope - not her imo. I think this little girl is smaller and her face is more rounded.

They would have had to flip the image, because her natural part is on the wrong side. This is not Maddie. It's a fake

You're absolutely right that her hair is usually parted that way, but in many pictures, it looks like she has a cowlick on the other side (as if the hair part is attempting to cover the cowlick). The cowlick is very obvious in the Morocco photo ... and you can even see it in the superimposed photo of Maddy.

Go to the Pictures thread, and the first photo of the second post shows it, too. It's the photo where her hair has been crimped. Maybe after several months of no hairstyling, her hair has fallen into its natural cowlick part.

That said, I'm not sure it looks like her. Maybe the girl in the photo looks too young. Those cheeks are awfully chubby.

Although it's strange how she is the only one looking at the photographer -- this could be due it being photoshopped, if that's the case, or ... she noticed some familiar looking people? Europeans?

I think the woman wearing navy blue walking next to the grandmother looks like a Westerner. The baby is probably her child.

Also by now we can safely assume, if Maddy is alive and well somewhere, she'd have short hair and it would be dyed back or brown.

This case is so high profiled. At this point, who knows what happened to her? She could pop up one day like Elizabeth Smart?? or not??

The parents are on a "damage control"" mission now. What are we to believe??

If the parents have hired an expensive PI firm, let's see what they come up with??

Also by now we can safely assume, if Maddy is alive and well somewhere, she'd have short hair and it would be dyed back or brown...

Unless the people who have her don't know who it is. Quite unlikely ... but not impossible. These wouldn't be the people who actually took her. If she was stolen for someone, and things got too hot (ie, publicity), they could kill her, or give her away/sell her to someone without a tv.

Highly unlikely, as I said. But I don't think it's necessarily a safe assumption the other way, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro