Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George and Cindy spend a lot of time in the yard and in the pool. No way would Casey have risked leaving Caylee's body in the playhouse for 2 or 3 days. When she left the house on the 16th at 4pm, Caylee's body was in the trunk, IMO.

I'm thinking Casey put her in the backyard first, she may have even killed her in the backyard, and then she put her into the trunk. I don't think moving the hibiscus bush has anything to do with anything.
Oh, the hibiscus bush doesn't come into it until the period between June 27th and July 16th.

It rained all week. Both GA and CA were working and Caylee wasn't around. CA has mentioned in interviews that they didn't use the sandbox all that often because it was messy. This is why I think it's possible that she could have left her in the sandbox for a couple of days. I'm not stuck on it. I just think it's possible.

George and Cindy spend a lot of time in the yard and in the pool. No way would Casey have risked leaving Caylee's body in the playhouse for 2 or 3 days. When she left the house on the 16th at 4pm, Caylee's body was in the trunk, IMO.
ITA. KC kept close control over that body. "Trust no one."

She was back on the 17th and the 18th. I think the 18th is after she has dumped the body. The 17th though, I think she may have been retrieving her. George and Cindy aren't going to be in the playhouse or sandbox while Caylee isn't home. Driving around with a body in the trunk the 17th and 18th is just as risky as leaving her body in the playhouse. JMO

Chilly this was a week day and George worked nights, they probably cut grass and such on the weekends. Cindy may not have went out back by herself.

Oh, the hibiscus bush doesn't come into it until the period between June 27th and July 16th.

I know. I just don't think moving the bush has anything to do with Caylee's murder. If it were unusual for George and Cindy to do gardening I might think otherwise, but it appears that they were always doing things in the yard.

Casey was on the phone with Tony at that time. Can a person text while they're on a call? I think I'm the last person on earth who does not have a cell phone.

Nope, youre not alone...me, neither! Had one and gave it up a couple years ago...no privacy, I didn't like being readily available...;)

That doesn't explain the chloroform search and the chloroform in the trunk though?

Casey is such a liar I would *think* that if it was an accident she would have attempted to explain it away. If she really thought this ZFG story was going to fly, I cannot imagine that she couldn't come up with a reason Caylee dying of heat exhaustion or drowning was someone else's fault. Much better odds of handling it that way than this way. I think it was premediated.

Casey could have been shopping, jogging, just walking around while Caylee was left in car. She might have been pretending to be somewhere else like working (if she was on the phone) and didn't want to risk someone hearing Caylee. She probably didn't want to hear her herself- I think she was mad at Caylee bc Caylee was taking away her golden tkt- Cindy was finally fed up and going for custody. Casey had always been able to use Caylee as her precious pawn to get whatever she wanted- and that was about to end. And Caylee was becoming more verbal- she had worn out her welcome in Casey's eyes.

The chloroform is a wrinkle for me too. Maybe she had been concocting and considering the kidnap story for a while and a chloroform soaked rag left behind was going to be one of her props? Oops, Caylee died so she had to kick it into high gear. If she was considering this sort of plan for a while it might also explain the searches for missing child sites. Or she could have just been interested in the chloroform for sex?

Who knows Casye = head case. :confused:

That makes sense, that Casey would put Caylee into the pool hoping to cool her off, but how would Caylee have gotten so overheated? Between 12:50 and 2:30, she and Casey were apparently together - where was Casey if Caylee was left in the closed car alone during that time?

Sitting on the back bumper playing with her phone and chatting with friends?

Anyone know what the weather was on the 16th between 3 and 4? Could Caylee have been bugging Casey about wanting to go in the pool?

Anybody here think chloroform was the murder weapon?

So, they drove TonE's car to BB? Where did she leave her car with Caylee's body in it?
Where the guests park their cars at AL's apartment complex -- down the street from AL's apartment?

Anybody here think chloroform was the murder weapon?

I do. My opinion has been that she was going to chloroform her and stage a drowning and that Caylee died from the chloroform making the drowning set up impossible, therefore the apparant lack of a plan for afterwards and the lack of emotion afterwards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back