PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they aren't??? Really!? I thought they surrounded a house in Volusia county, also the sighting in McDonalds and the other one at the airport. I'm sure there are others I'm missing and things that we haven't heard about. Please don't make it sound like the OCSO would ignore any leads that would bring this child home alive. They are working non stop on this case and have exhausted MANY resources and manpower trying solve this case.

Yeah, who in the world REALLY thinks LE wants to only find a body?
I bet those detectives would be the first ones to jump for pure joy if Caylee is ever found alive.

IF there were such a photo, why would the man just now be bringing it forward?
If Casey knows who has Caylee, as was first reported, then why would she have allowed herself to wait this long to look for her?
I pray that Casey is arrested soon and this charade ends.
It's becoming really insulting to people's intelligence to keep all this BS going.:furious:

Uh-Oh I was kinda thinkin' the same thing myself. I don't know if I did see her and she looked like she was being well cared for and all happy, would I send her back? Oooohhh tough question. Moral dilema. :bang:
i wouldnt .. not to that family ha ha noooo way .. ABSOLUTELY not .. but im in wisconsin and she isnt here :(

My My the charades...this newest twist is with obvious intent and is perfect in timing. As Baez said today...the public has already tried her for MURDER. He knows the score. Yes..it is true...the public believes Casey killed Caylee based on the overwhelming EVIDENCE Mr. Baez. So...naturally his simpleton ploy now is to sway public opinion...the last pathetic hope of a 'WIN' in the courtroom...which he KNOWS is coming soon! It will backfire though...we, the public, are smarter than that....and these tactics are insulting our intelligence and increasing the general disgust towards Casey and the Anthonys. In the LONG RUN..only making it harder for her to find a non-partial jury outside of Orlando. KUDOS Jose...you freakin' moron. Casey, get ready for a life sentence.:furious:

Actually, I'm not sure Casey killed Caylee. In my opinion, there's more to this story - stay tuned.

My opinion only.

Yeah, who in the world REALLY thinks LE wants to only find a body?
I bet those detectives would be the first ones to jump for pure joy if Caylee is ever found alive.
oh i think they would too .. they love that little angel just like we all do ..

I think JB is releasing this info about an alleged photo to take some of the focus off of the 400 pages of documents and store video surveillance being released tomorrow...imo

We are well aware that the ZFG that IS suing Casey. Perhaps this is Casey's and Jose's way of getting off the hook with that suit? Every attorney that I've seen on TV; even those who say there is no case to charge Casey for murder, have clearly said that ZFG has a STRONG case.

It would be a huge coup d'etat if Baez could bring something like this into a civil courtroom.

I still say, it's not going to work, but I can see his motivation.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Baez and Casey's big motivation here is money, especially Baez. He didn't like that pending lawsuit from ZFG! It will stop him from making money from movies, etc. Or at least it will take a big cut from him.

I can't wait to see this pic. Wanna bet it is of Zenaida's back? Gotta be something where Zenaida is not recognizable, in order to not having someone looking for THAT person.

And the ONLY one (squirrel) who can verify it she killed too...........I wouldn't have killed my chief and ONLY witness for the defense.:shocked2:

What a predicament she is in now......

:floorlaugh:OK, I think I just peed my pants!:saythat:

My My the charades...this newest twist is with obvious intent and is perfect in timing. As Baez said today...the public has already tried her for MURDER. He knows the score. Yes..it is true...the public believes Casey killed Caylee based on the overwhelming EVIDENCE Mr. Baez. So...naturally his simpleton ploy now is to sway public opinion...the last pathetic hope of a 'WIN' in the courtroom...which he KNOWS is coming soon! It will backfire though...we, the public, are smarter than that....and these tactics are insulting our intelligence and increasing the general disgust towards Casey and the Anthonys. In the LONG RUN..only making it harder for her to find a non-partial jury outside of Orlando. KUDOS Jose...you freakin' moron. Casey, get ready for a life sentence.:furious:

How stupid does Baez think we are!!! I hope the judge laughs in face on Friday.

YES how ironic this nanny supposively took caylee to the beach, universal, disney and lord nos where else she said she took her, but not one picture of her at any of these places. A sitter would take pixs and give some to the mom (casey). just dont add up no of this does. the only thing that does is caylee is no longer with us as sad as it is.

And Casey being the great "photographer" she is never took a pic of Caylee at Zenaida's or with Zenaida in the "1 1/2 almost 2 years" she was the nanny? She seemed to take alot of pics....hmmm yeah I buy it.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the ZFG, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And Todd B says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?
So someone who doesn't reside in Florida has a picure of Casey, Caylee, and the supposed babysitter at some park and this is supposed to mean what exactly?

Desperate times...........desperate measures........who's got extra popcorn....I ran out?

Exactly what I was thinking!

Baez and Casey's big motivation here is money, especially Baez. He didn't like that pending lawsuit from ZFG! It will stop him from making money from movies, etc. Or at least it will take a big cut from him.

I can't wait to see this pic. Wanna bet it is of Zenaida's back? Gotta be something where Zenaida is not recognizable, in order to not having someone looking for THAT person.

We must really think alike because that's exactly what I was thinking this picture will show, too. A woman who is not able to be ID'd. Otherwise, they risk another lawsuit.

Actually, I'm not sure Casey killed Caylee. In my opinion, there's more to this story - stay tuned.

My opinion only.

Kinda o/t.....

That's why people keep interested in this case - "stay tuned." Myself, I don't profess to know the truth, and what I've observed is that most people have a hard time saying "I don't know." Well, I don't know. However, I do know this: the Scott Peterson and beyond amount of lying documented in the transcripts alone that we've already seen leads me to believe that as time passes, it's less and less likely a happy ending. The latter also is somewhat based on facts, statistics generated by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. But that's just me: I admire those who have faith beyond what I can have in most situations involving people :)

Heck why not---Squirrels have already shouldered so much burden in this case!

KC did accuse some unknown woman of being ZFG and she came forward and is putting the smackdown on her--But at least KC is tenacious!

If at first you don't succeed,try try again!

Yep, she's sticky.

And on TOP of all that....Cindy, the control-freak Mother/Grandmother never once in the 1 1/2 years that "Zanni" was watching her grandchild asked Casey for her phone number? Address? In case of emergency? Never asked to pick up or drop Caylee off? Never asked Caylee "What did Zanni and you do today?". Didn't she wonder why the name "Zanni" never came out of Caylee's mouth in that year and a half? I just can't FATHOM any of that!

Your right and George or Lee had never heard of her!!! Liars all Liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member