PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I betcha we're gonna see a "woman" in a picture with Casey and Caylee. A "woman" who can't be found, but Casey calls the nanny, ZFG, and now everyone is supposed to run all over creation and find this woman who is supposed to be the nanny who never did live at the Sawgrass Apartments where Casey dropped her little girl off. How sweet it isn't. :mad:

My opinion only.

They won't be able to pass off some random woman as ZG. If it is someone other than her it will be found out. That would be THE dumbest thing they could do and somehow I doubt they'll try such a trick.

Ahem............ shhhhh....... me thinks there's a few 'believers' amongst us..........

So? You are not hurting my feelings. I choose to believe Caylee is alive, most do not~ we can agree to disagree. Now, let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya.:D

Geez, who wouldn't love a babysitter like that, taking the kids to all the theme parks and to the beach for the weekend, buying clothes!!!!!
Theme park tickets are expensive, Disney's annual pass starts at $469 and $599 for premium or $67 for a one day ticket, then you have to eat and the it's becomes a very costly outing. Then throw in that Casey mentioned Caylee also went to SeaWorld, Universal with the nanny....even a well off family would find that very expensive.

Heck, if I were ZFG, I'd come out of the woodwork just to tell Cindy Anthony that she's not the one really paying to raise Caylee. The amount of money that Cindy has paid out for Caylee is ONLY a small fraction of what Z has paid. Someone needs to set Cindy straight!

(I'd add a funny icon, but it's not really that funny, is it?)

This is so ridiculous! Is there a date on this pic? Who in H*LL can tell when it might have even been taken if there is no definitive date on it? GMAB! I may have been born at night, but it wasn't LAST NIGHT and I have the birth certificate to prove it.

The PI's traveled out of state for this. FBI - charge them for withholding evidence!

Why do we never hear their names? We keep hearing about them. Remember how GA had his "people" watching Caylee in the beginning? How he had "his people" watching the kidnappers?

Do they really think people are THAT stupid?

They won't be able to pass off some random woman as ZG. If it is someone other than her it will be found out. That would be THE dumbest thing they could do and somehow I doubt they'll try such a trick.

So? You are not hurting my feelings. I choose to believe Caylee is alive, most do not~ we can agree to disagree. Now, let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya.:D
right on .. you have every right to feel the way you do .everyone is entitled to think what they wish but they dont need to be made to feel badly if its not with the majority

Why do we never hear their names? We keep hearing about them. Remember how GA had his "people" watching Caylee in the beginning? How he had "his people" watching the kidnappers?

Do they really think people are THAT stupid?

LOL, apparently so!

JB put this out there so there will be a hint that what KC has been saying is true! He knows the public will speculate about whether this photo is real or the story is true! It's just something for reasonable doubt about KC's guilt!
LE said DNA in the trunk that showed decomp! But you know what, JB's little plan to create reasonable doubt is working - isn't it? There's a thread on here to debate it.
By debating this at all is disregarding what LE has said and playing right into JB's and the "A's" most recent lie!
I love this site. I truly believe that some of the smartest people, outside of LE that are working on this case, are on this site linking "pings" and researching and connecting the dots between KC's lies - but I believe LE and don't believe anything that comes from the "A" camp.

I don't see but 1 person actually debating if this is true or not. The rest of us know it's hooey.

Would this become or is part of a plan to explain the court the motion referencing need for KC to be able to travel secretly?

OF COURSE...............They think LE & the general public both are so much more ignorant than them. I am beginning to think GA & LA may be involved because of this.

They take us to be stupid............NOT!! We had their number a long time ago.

I also find it odd that we need to hunt down this man from out of state to finally get a picture of the nanny that cared for Caylee for almost 2 years. Photography is Casey's hobby. Just look at the number of photos she had online, yet this strange guy is the only person with a picture of her trusted nanny, Zenaida? I don't think so, but nice try, Jose.

Very valid points. I can't imagine no one in my family ever meeting, seeing, me taking a picture of my kids sitters over the years. My parents had the contact numbers, the addy's, their names, you name it! Like you said Casey's hobby is photography but this nanny she doesn't have one picture of, imagine that!

yes we can agree to disagree but I cannot wrap my brain around this at all. Does this mean that you think LE is not telling the truth?

I'm not sure that is a proper chain of evidence.
Um, hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think that Casey's team of Instigators (yes, I said that on purpose) would exactly fall in to the proper chain of evidence catagory either. Do you?

I'm not sure that is a proper chain of evidence.

Neither is sending a private investigator paid for by the defendant. JB could have called LE or the FBI - someone would meet with the gentleman with the photo and take said photo. Proper chain of evidence should be handled by LE.

And besides....who besides Casey can say "Yes, that is ZFG". Who? No one else knows her or has met her or has come forward with any information on her! Please, this is beyond ridiculous.

What do you mean...JH dated her remember? Too bad JH doesn't exist and the one (JH) that does exist doesn't have a clue as to who this ZG person is. I think Miss KC has watched a few too movies - apparently with a bad story line. Well, she has given a description - half PR/half AA. This 'photo' shall be very interesting!

Geez, who wouldn't love a babysitter like that, taking the kids to all the theme parks and to the beach for the weekend, buying clothes!!!!!

Theme park tickets are expensive, Disney's annual pass starts at $469 and $599 for premium or $67 for a one day ticket, then you have to eat and the it's becomes a very costly outing. Then throw in that Casey mentioned Caylee also went to SeaWorld, Universal with the nanny....even a well off family would find that very expensive.

Lets not forget Busch Gardens in Tampa!

I also find it odd that we need to hunt down this man from out of state to finally get a picture of the nanny that cared for Caylee for almost 2 years. Photography is Casey's hobby. Just look at the number of photos she had online, yet this strange guy is the only person with a picture of her trusted nanny, Zenaida? I don't think so, but nice try, Jose.

Thank you! You said it so very well!!! :clap::clap:

I don't see but 1 person actually debating if this is true or not. The rest of us know it's hooey.
You are right - I just get nuts when the "A" camp throws out another lie and anyone believes it. But I will be more understanding...really I mean it this time...

Exactly........that is WHY they never seem to clue LE in on it.........

Don't get me on my bandwagon tonight.:rant:

They are searching all over the world now..........LOL:worldmap:

Heh.... yeah...but all this makes you wonder about that Baez motion regarding Casey visiting places of interest filed for her to be able to search for her daughter. If there's a pic of Casey, Caylee and ZG and it's real, why would it be necessary for Casey to be exempt from home confinement to go look for Caylee? Why wouldn't this picture be enough for LE to find the "nanny'?

It's smoke and mirrors.

respectfully snipped to save space

But, I thought they already did?

You are aware that Casey DID NOT identify the Z C. G. who is suing, right? And that Cindy told the media that she was NOT the correct person?

Um, hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think that Casey's team of Instigators (yes, I said that on purpose) would exactly fall in to the proper chain of evidence catagory either. Do you?

Read Georgia PI's post above.

You are right - I just get nuts when the "A" camp throws out another lie and anyone believes it. But I will be more understanding...really, it's the truth... I mean it this time...

Dr. Phil just asked everyone in the audience to raise their hand that thought Caylee was alive and Casey had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Not ONE hand went in the air.

Employee Discount...duh! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members