NC Pisgah National Forest,Marshall NC, Madison County Oct. 28,2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

My first time posting in this section, I hope this is ok. Alert if not.
I live in NC, just came here to post this when I saw your post. I have been looking through missing person posts to see if anyone was reported missing near the area, but haven’t found anything so far.

I live in NC, just came here to post this when I saw your post. I have been looking through missing person posts to see if anyone was reported missing near the area, but haven’t found anything so far.
Thank you for looking, I am not used to doing this in reverse so to speak. I am always in awe of the dedicated, hard working posters in Unidentified. You all are a different breed, I mean that in a good way.

The remains were found in a remote wooded area in Pisgah National Forest off Stackhouse Road in Marshall, North Carolina.

There is speculation as per the video below, that the remains may belong to this child.

Oct 30, 2023
The remains will be sent to the FBI lab at Quantico, Va.

rbbm.
''Channel 9 reached out to the Cornelius Police Department for information after the remains were found.
Cornelius police said that while the remains haven’t been officially identified, early indications were that they belonged to an older man.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back