Pizza question, please help if you can

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a farm, and I have lived in the country all my life.
I have smelled every rotting thing possible(well close to it) food wise.
I have also smelled dead animals.
You cannot even compare the two. It is one of those things, if you ever smelled a dead animal, you will always remember it.
There are people crazy enough to think they can cover up that smell.

As for Tony and the grocery pick up. I don't know if Tony had major allergies, or if he was upwind.
In the 400pg document the comment was the smell came out of the car when George unlocked and opened the door.

I agree. I'm a nurse. Rotting food of any kind doesn't smell anything like rotting flesh. And, if you smelled it once, you'd never forget it.

Cindy knows that.

I agree. I'm a nurse. Rotting food of any kind doesn't smell anything like rotting flesh. And, if you smelled it once, you'd never forget it.

Cindy knows that.

Cindy must think we are all as stupid as she is. Cindy, NO ONE, not even an imbecial believes you.. I really hope you read this. You seriously need to know that NO ONE beleives a word out of your mouth anymore.

It does not matter. Pizza does not smell when left sitting. I worked for a pizza place, and we tossed half-eaten pizzas in dumpster daialy, along with everything else. The dumpster was emptied weekly. It NEVER smelled like pizza EVERY and everything in it was from a pizza store. And this was during the summer when it was always over 90 degrees.

The pizza theory is GARBAGE.

I wasn't saying I agreed with the pizza theory, I was just clarifying the type of pizza.

I have small kids, we've had all sorts of foods left in the car and nothing has ever smelled like a decomp. body.

If you believe GA's story about removing the Gas cans from Caseys trunk on the 24th then this is what it tells us.

Casey disposed of the Body sometime between the time GA removed the gas cans on the 24th & the time she abandoned the car.

Casey also purchased a pizza during this time or GA would have seen it in the trunk

LE should trace the origin of the Pizza box to find out exactly when & where it was purchased because it is quite possible that Casey drove 100 miles away to dispose of the body

What if she purchased the Pizza after she disposed of the body

This may seem like insignificant information but we need every bit of information as too where Casey was during this time.

It may be nothing but it also may be an important clue

Touching on the bottle of detergent for a minute, wasn't it detergent with baking soda? Maybe Casey thought, 'Hmm I know baking soda absorbs odor', but she couldnt find any, so she found the next best thing.

I doubt the groceries were ever in the car. IIRC, the Asmcot employee noticed the Pontiac @ 7am on the 27th, and Tony picked Casey up sometime after 10. That's a three hour window where she remains unseen.

According to Google Maps, there's a Winn-Dixie a mile south of that intersection, and another two miles to the north north. I think she walked to the one two miles up -- which is near a Target and some other stores. The walk to and fro, a bit of browsing, a bit of buying... easy way to pass the time.
Please add info on where to find the time that tony picked up casey. Thanks.

Right....Most people that are describing a bad smell would say" damn, this car smells like S#*T" . dead body? never said that before.:waitasec:

OT...I forgot about a sack of potatoes in a cabinet once.....omg...I can relate...:laugh:

I don't know. I could picture someone describing an awful smell by saying "smells like something dead in here" and it just be a comment. When people say things like that, they just say them. They don't think about what they are saying because they are not expecting a dead body to be there.

Where Cindy is concerned and since she was worried about Caylee to begin with, she could have thought because of the smell something did happen to Caylee. Then she started rationlizing that there was no way Casey could do something like that.

Cindy then begins to hope otherwise because that is not something she can deal with. She must keep hoping. As long as they have no body of Caylee, she will continue to hope and continue to look into the faces of children.

I don't know. I could picture someone describing an awful smell by saying "smells like something dead in here" and it just be a comment. When people say things like that, they just say them. They don't think about what they are saying because they are not expecting a dead body to be there.

Where Cindy is concerned and since she was worried about Caylee to begin with, she could have thought because of the smell something did happen to Caylee. Then she started rationlizing that there was no way Casey could do something like that.

Cindy then begins to hope otherwise because that is not something she can deal with. She must keep hoping. As long as they have no body of Caylee, she will continue to hope and continue to look into the faces of children.

As I have already confessed I live in the country, and on a farm. We do use that term, smells like something died in here, because usually something had died. I noticed it is usually said only by older farm people. If you ever smelled something dead, you will never forget it, nor confuse it with anything else.
I would think Cindy being a nurse, she would know that smell is, without a doubt.

I doubt the groceries were ever in the car. IIRC, the Asmcot employee noticed the Pontiac @ 7am on the 27th, and Tony picked Casey up sometime after 10. That's a three hour window where she remains unseen.

According to Google Maps, there's a Winn-Dixie a mile south of that intersection, and another two miles to the north north. I think she walked to the one two miles up -- which is near a Target and some other stores. The walk to and fro, a bit of browsing, a bit of buying... easy way to pass the time.

Do you have a link where you read that Tony picked up Casey after 10pm ?
I did not see that in the 400 pg docs. thanks

Ordering the "meat-lovers" pizza says to me that she was hoping the meat would "rot" and be very bad smelling. The maggots on the pizza probably originated on poor little Caylee's decomposing body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back