Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody out there explain to me why there was no Amber alert on this case. I know they like to include a description of the car but they could have got a description of the girl out there.

Perhaps they want to wait 31 days? Yes I am being snarky...

Huh? Are you saying LE is not investigating?

No!!! I ma saying that what if the Anthony's came up with some evidence good or bad. It's almost a conlfict. I know it sounds weird but that's why we are staying away. If we found something say that would help exonerate Casey do you really believe that they would believe us. Of course not.

Tony,

If no -one is allowed to interview Casey, can her parents and brother be interviewed ? and are they ?
Also do you get any information from the person you have on the inside? (if you can't answer that I understand)

thanks again for all your doing...

(I am a mom of coinsedently a 3 year old AND a 22year old !)

Tony,

If no -one is allowed to interview Casey, can her parents and brother be interviewed ? and are they ?
Also do you get any information from the person you have on the inside? (if you can't answer that I understand)

thanks again for all your doing...

(I am a mom of coinsedently a 3 year old AND a 22year old !)

Parents and brother interviewed by who? Cannot comment at all about our person inside.

Mr. Padilla,
It breaks my heart that Caylee's mama has NOT been truthful as to what has happened to her littleone.
I am just curious seeing as "telling the truth" is NOT in Casey's vocabulary-how would you even KNOW when to believe a word she is saying?
And to be perfectly honest -I have seen pet owners more upset over the loss of a pet..than CA seems to be over the loss of her littleone.
My thoughts and prayers are with your "family" as you try to find precious Caylee-i am sure you will need!

Do you think your uncles comments and opinions i this case could have a negative effect if this comes to trial for murder? As in do you think his opinions could possibly cast reasonable doubt in the minds of potential jurors?

I would hope the evidence in this case would speak for itself either way. I think we all want what is fair and just to come out of this situation.

Well, I am a homeschool mom and it's time to dive into Biology. Thanks for answering my questions. I like to think that through LE faults that they would indeed look at crediable info if you find it exonerate CA. I know that they are not perfect and neither is the justice system...I know that first hand. But even with what happened to me (and trust me I was burned bad) I still believe in them.

Can somebody out there explain to me why there was no Amber alert on this case. I know they like to include a description of the car but they could have got a description of the girl out there.

I hope this helps answer your question. Found here: http://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm

There is more info to read on the site that may clarify but wanted to keep this post brief so I am just going to past the summary below: Thanks so much for all you are doing in trying to find the truth about Caylee regardless of the outcome, I am praying she is alive and safe wherever she is.

Summary of Department of Justice Recommended Criteria
There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

Tony: LE is really adamant about staying out of the investigation of this case.

Ned: LE is not actively searching for this child because they know she is already dead. What they are actively doing it conducting DNA tests and God willing they will come up with enough evidence to charge Casey with some thing more then child neglect.

Guidelines for Issuing AMBER Alerts

Sufficient Descriptive Information

For an AMBER Alert to be effective in recovering a missing child, the law enforcement agency must have enough information to believe that an immediate broadcast to the public will enhance the efforts of law enforcement to locate the child and apprehend the suspect. This element requires as much descriptive information as possible about the abducted child and the abduction, as well as descriptive information about the suspect and the suspect’s vehicle. Issuing alerts in the absence of significant information that an abduction has occurred could lead to abuse of the system and ultimately weaken its effectiveness.

source: http://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm

Folks, please the FBI was involved in this case. Probably are not at this point because they have already concluded there was NO kidnapping. There was NO Amber Alert conducted for this child because LE already believed she was dead. How can they issue an Amber Alert when everything the mother has stated was a lie?

I can. States are given guidelines for the Amber Alert system. Some states apply these to a case by case basis and others only strictly adhere to the actual guidelines (which is the wrong way to use it). In this case, there were critera that did not meet their guidelines.

http://www.ncjrs.gov/html/ojjdp/amberalert/PocketCard.pdf

Tony: It must be easy to sit and write all your ideas and not do anything about it. People like you are the problem with this. George and Cindy are really struggling with this.

Ned: Yes I can see how George and Cindy are struggling with this while they shout obsenities at the media and in TV interview's Cindy threatens the public and media if her Granddaughter isn't found they are to blame. These parents have done NOTHING to look for their granddaughter and everything they could to protect Casey. I put more stock in what Cindy's brother said in his postings at Topix. He said his sister and George are in denial and Casey has been a compulsive liar for years.

Tony: Leonard and I would much rather have zero publicity over this.

Ned: Oh give me a break. You both knew how big this case was long before you became involved. It's ALL about publicity. It's all about a show and how you can earn your 15 minutes of fame.

Tony: However though, without Leonard's involvement the media hype owuld be gone and Caylee's picture would not be plastered over the TV like it has been.

Ned: Caylees photos were plastered all over the media LONG before your involvement. Now it's just become a complete circus. The story has shifted from this horrible crime to the crazy cowboy hat wearing bondsman that bailed out a mentally disturbed woman.

Tony: We were threatened by people in our own business even regarding this bail. I would have much rather flown under the radar and got this done. Have you ever heard of risk/reward. It's a 3 year old we are talking about not our egos.

Ned: Interesting because in the posts I have read above 12-24 of them, most of the discussion has yielded no real motivation or direction taken to find this so called "missing, abducted, kidnapped" child.

Tony: That's what is driving me crazy about this is the cynicism from people. I am hopeful Caylee is alive but I am also realistic that she might not be. But please try to root hard and see both sides. I would not hope this for anybody. I mean anybody!!!!

Ned: Ahem.... well let's see if you thought for one minute this child was alive, why then are you spending time on a forum defending the Anthony's yet not searching for this so called missing child? Within 5 minutes I would have beaten the information from Casey. This is all publicity and BS manipuated from the mastermind of a psychotic woman, now complete with a side show, you and your uncle.

Then pay your own way to Orlando and I will get you in touch with Leonard and you can beat it out of her. Watch how much airtime this gets this week with the conventions on. However Leonard and our people will still be there working hard to find Caylee. Talk is cheap!!!!! Tell me when your flight arrives and I will have Leonard and Rob pick you up. And once again, there is no new show for Leonard and how much have you seen me on TV? I really don't care about the publicity. Leonard sees this as a huge challenge.

Since LE was unable to establish the existence of the Nanny, this does not fit the qualifications. If LE had been brought to an inhabited apt, had a phone number, picture, description, etc. of said abductor, and amber alert would have been issued. In the absence of actual information nothing can be done.

http://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm

Folks, please the FBI was involved in this case. Probably are not at this point because they have already concluded there was NO kidnapping. There was NO Amber Alert conducted for this child because LE already believed she was dead. How can they issue an Amber Alert when everything the mother has stated was a lie?

you may very well be right but that still is no reason to be rude to him IMO

Mr Tony,

Do you feel that this case investigation has moved forward as a direct result of Casey being out on bail? Could the same progress be expected if she were still in jail?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member