Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Padilla
You have asked several times why an Amber Alert was not issued for Caylee. Obviously if LE thought for ONE second that Caylee had been "kidnapped" and they had the info to meet the criteria one would have been issued.
I hope that noone is going to "blame" the state of Florida for NOT issuing an amber alert on this child.
Seeing as CA has a hard time with "the truth"...how would you EVER begin to know if/when she is telling the truth?
Thoughts and prayers are with your family. You have a huge task ahead of you. Caylee is precious and deserves ONLY the best.

If this has been asked, I apologize. I am just signing on.

LE will be releasing 400+ pages of discovery this afternoon.

Will you and Leonard get a copy of that?
Do you think it will contain any new information to help Leonard find Caylee?

Where did you hear that? I am back in Ca. but I am sure Leonard and Rob will get a peek into that. I hope anything gets us closer to finding Caylee. Even if my new buddy Nedthan Johns goes down there and beats it out of her.

Will Leonard be on Nancy Grace or the like this evening? since media coverage is not what it was ?

Mr. Padilla
You have asked several times why an Amber Alert was not issued for Caylee. Obviously if LE thought for ONE second that Caylee had been "kidnapped" and they had the info to meet the criteria one would have been issued.
I hope that noone is going to "blame" the state of Florida for NOT issuing an amber alert on this child.
Seeing as CA has a hard time with "the truth"...how would you EVER begin to know if/when she is telling the truth?
Thoughts and prayers are with your family. You have a huge task ahead of you. Caylee is precious and deserves ONLY the best.

I agree! Thanks for the nice words and thoughts, but please, Caylee needs more prayers than we do right now.

Cannot comment on this stuff. Sorry!!

Mr. Padilla, as a follow up, I have spoken with Mr. Miller at Texas Equusearch, and he is ready to provide the services of his organization at the Anthony's request. Tricia has received my info and forwarded to you, he is also committed to doing so confidentially as well.
I am sincerely hopeful the Anthony's take advantage of such a world class organization. If they truly want to exhaust all avenues in finding Caylee, there is no better avenue, bar none.

tony do you think this case will ever get closure one way or another or do you feel it will be a cold case one day ?

Do you think Casey's reluctance to talk to the cops has anything to do with the fact she has 2 ex's that worked for LE ? Could one of them be somehow involved ?

Your comments have some very good insight!!!!!

Hi Tony. I appreciate your coming here and answering our questions. Thank you.

Your uncle has suggested that Casey left/gave Caylee over to a friend.
1. Did Casey specifically tell him this information?
2. When will Leonard interview the friends?

tony do you think this case will ever get closure one way or another or do you feel it will be a cold case one day ?

I hope there is closure in this for everyone involved. If we are wrong about Caylee still being it would be unfortunate but the feeling of not knowing would be worse I think.

Hi Tony,

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before. I've only read back a few pages on the thread. I'm wondering.. why does Leonard feel Casey gave Caylee to friends to hide her from George and Cindy? Also... why in light of all the publicity this case has received does he think they have not come forward?

While I'm asking questions.. Does Leonard believe that whoever has Caylee and has kept her even though most people probably would have contacted LE when this case became national news, will really now hand her over within the 5 day deadline he gave them? If they don't and he carries through with his threat (for lack of a better term) to come after them, where will he start looking?

Thanks,
Cheri

I hope there is closure in this for everyone involved. If we are wrong about Caylee still being it would be unfortunate but the feeling of not knowing would be worse I think.
yes i think that is what is torturing us all it must be horrid for those that know her .

Hi Tony,

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before. I've only read back a few pages on the thread. I'm wondering.. why does Leonard feel Casey gave Caylee to friends to hide her from George and Cindy? Also... why in light of all the publicity this case has received does he think they have not come forward?

While I'm asking questions.. Does Leonard believe that whoever has Caylee and has kept her even though most people probably would have contacted LE when this case became national news, will really now hand her over within the 5 day deadline he gave them? If they don't and he carries through with his threat (for lack of a better term) to come after them, where will he start looking?

Thanks,
Cheri

I cannot comment on anything except that yes Leonard will start looking.

tony do you know if caylee ever had any type of insurance on her ? could this be some kind of insurance scam type thing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member