Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Padilla , ever bit of your time spent communicating with us is much appreciated. Thank you for all you do.

Did you anticipate the new rule of "you can't ask her anything" to come into play as it has at the last minute?

How often will the team be there with her? I know a woman member will be with her 24/7, but what about the rest of the team?

Are there any searches going to be happening with casey? without casey?

Yes, i thank you too for taking the time to answer questions and update a group that works so very hard at what we do.

Did you anticipate the new rule of "you can't ask her anything" to come into play as it has at the last minute?

How often will the team be there with her? I know a woman member will be with her 24/7, but what about the rest of the team?

Are there any searches going to be happening with casey? without casey?

No! This was a request from the attorney and we completely respect that. We just feel that she will be much more comfortable at home seeing reminders of Caylee everyday and that could influence her into giving up any information in the success of finding Caylee!

My bold and italics-Ditto Tricia!!!!

Dear Mr. Padilla,

I appreciate the information you are sharing when you can-my feeling is that with your unique talents and financial resources you and your group could be effective in terms of assisting LE with the physical location of this precious baby, and that to wait for Casey to be communicating the information to you is letting valuable time slip by. I wish you success in your endeavors, but I would cheer loudly for you if you would consider participating in some of the physical searches for the child, or finding funding for the physical searches. You could use the current media fixation to bring an army to help grid search likely areas where evidence might be located.

Peace.

We have been told to completely stay out of any sort of searches that you state here. I know that sounds crazy but we do not want to cloud anything that could interfere with the investigation going on by LE. Plus we were told we would be arrested immediately for obstruction of justice.

According to online correspondence between Casey and her friend Amy, they were planning to live together in Oviedo. It sounded to me like Casey had actually been staying there at one point around the time Caylee went missing. Then she said she hadn't stayed there for "the last nine days" apparently because of all the "drama".
Is your uncle aware of this ? She could have been leaving Caylee with one of the occupants. I will probably be made fun of for this, but is it possible that Caylee could be with someone that speaks little English ? My husband's non-English speaking friends & family members were clueless about this case. I don't think it's widely publicized on Univision. Maybe whoever had Caylee got a call that their abuelo in MX died and since Casey was nowhere to be found, they took her with ?

Thank God that Leonard is here. Leonard has been doing interviews with univision and I will make sure he sees this post and the importance of getting out to the hispanic community.

Can someone ask Casey to find a picture of the "Nanny"?
Or maybe a sketch artist can do something?
It is curious that this person watched Caylee for two years or so and no one knows what she looks like. You would think that George and Cindy would know her, or may have talked to her. As many pictures as they take, why none of the "Nanny"?

The nanny situation is interesting. The parents have never seen the nanny. No pictures so far but I know that everybody is searching hard for something. No sketches either.

Mr. Padillo, do you think Casey will be 100% honest and divulge exactly when and where Caylee went missing? Also, with her cell phone showing her near the airport, do you think there's any possibility that she sold the child to someone who immediately took Caylee and left the area by plane possibly even leaving the country?

No idea what she might come up with. Great theory about the sale of Caylee but I think the money would have shown somewhere.

Mr. Padilla, how are you doing in terms of eating/sleeping/getting some rest/peace of mind?
You and your uncle are in my prayers for your success in finding the truth of this matter. Thank you very much for your involvement, uncomfortable though it may be.

Vaya con Dios ~

Thanks for the vote of confidence!! Sleep and food has not been a very big priority but we are making it. This situation is very tough though. One of the most surreal life experiences I have ever had.

Leonard has been saying that he's out $50,000.....out of the goodness of his heart. Is this true? Not the goodness of his heart part....that he personally paid the money?

I haven't seen this publicized, my hubby brought it up last night while discussing the case with him and how Leonard was saying to just bring the baby to somewhere and take the money. Im wondering if any of you knew that it's compeltely annonymous to drop a child off at the emergency room and walk away with no questions asked. Is there a way to mention this in the next media session so that everyone watching knows it's a "safe place"?

I asked this question in a prior post some pages back. Are you going to require Casey to take a polygraph test with your own private examiner once she gets out? Will this be a condition that she has to meet in order to stay out on bond?

I ask this because Leonard has been saying that he doesn't believe Casey murdered her child, he thinks it was an innocent handoff to a babysitter/ nanny. Giving her a polygraph with a competent examiner will tell you if you are dealing with, for example, a criminal or an innocent and frightened extortion victim.

Remember that she has an attorney and again we ave to respect that. I doubt he would allow this and no we cannot make this a condition to stay out on bond.

Leonard has been saying that he's out $50,000.....out of the goodness of his heart. Is this true? Not the goodness of his heart part....that he personally paid the money?

Yes he paid the money. He did say tongiht that if we find the girl then it's worth it.

No! This was a request from the attorney and we completely respect that. We just feel that she will be much more comfortable at home seeing reminders of Caylee everyday and that could influence her into giving up any information in the success of finding Caylee!

Hi Tony-

This must all be exhausting and extremely challenging with so many egos, agendas, and power plays.
I trust you all will do the very best you can to find Caylee.
Thank you so much for staying in touch here.
I wish you all the best. Take care.

I haven't seen this publicized, my hubby brought it up last night while discussing the case with him and how Leonard was saying to just bring the baby to somewhere and take the money. Im wondering if any of you knew that it's compeltely annonymous to drop a child off at the emergency room and walk away with no questions asked. Is there a way to mention this in the next media session so that everyone watching knows it's a "safe place"?

Thanks for the tip!! I will get that to Leonard and have him get it out to the media since he is the "media *advertiser censored*".

Hi Tony-

This must all be exhausting and extremely challenging with so many egos, agendas, and power plays.
I trust you all will do the very best you can to find Caylee.
Thank you so much for staying in touch here.
I wish you all the best. Take care.

Thanks for the support!!!!

an O/T question:

How do you correctly pronounce your name? Im in las vegas, NV with many hispanics and mexicans, so i know that it looks like it's pronounced Pa-dee-ya. However, im hearing some reporters saying Pa-dilla and no one has corrected them yet.

Mr. Padilla,

You say that you want Casey out of jail so she will hopefully lead you to Caylee. Let's just say Casey needed to leave the house to show you where Caylee is at, how would you possibly be able to do that since Casey is home bound and can't leave?

One of the condtions of bail was that she wear a home confinement device or electronic monitor or ankle bracelet so she is not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member