Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of God, he's doomed!

Soooo disappointing.

Inpatient care at any facility is VERY expensive, and I can't see how George and Cindy would have any group insurance at this point with neither of them working or having any visible income. It's probable that George qualifies for Medicaid or some other welfare-based program by now (which would pay his health care bills), but other than that he must have accumulated huge hospital bills already. I also believe that going home (with Cindy) is going to be bad for him, but I hope he is able to gather the strength for what's ahead.

NANCY GRACE Just anounced that george was released from the mental hospital just a few minutes ago.

Halifax is not a mental hospital. It is a regular hospital with a mental health ward. We dont' even know for certain that he was in that ward.

Since George is back home I hope he want sink back
into depression wonder how Cindy will treet him
being back home George as a long way to go with
everything in this case and a trail to come wonder
if he can handle are go off the deep in again I hope not
I think if he told what he knows are don't know about
the case it would take a lot off his mind but then I
think Cindy controls his mind most of the time
maybe he does need to get away so he can think and
not have Cindy hanging on him all the time because
you know she is and can be a pain in the b...tt

Since George is back home I hope he want sink back
into depression wonder how Cindy will treet him
being back home George as a long way to go with
everything in this case and a trail to come wonder
if he can handle are go off the deep in again I hope not
I think if he told what he knows are don't know about
the case it would take a lot off his mind but then I
think Cindy controls his mind most of the time
maybe he does need to get away so he can think and
not have Cindy hanging on him all the time because
you know she is and can be a pain in the b...tt

What do you all think...George seams to love Cindy
the way he acts around her putting his arm around her ect.
How do you think Cindy feels about him to me it seams
like she only cares about herself and Casey ? and puts him
on as they say the back burner not thinking about his feeling

What do you all think...George seams to love Cindy
the way he acts around her putting his arm around her ect.
How do you think Cindy feels about him to me it seams
like she only cares about herself and Casey ? and puts him
on as they say the back burner not thinking about his feeling

From all we've been able to see, hear and read, it seems that through the years George has been more 'dependent' on Cindy, even for the very roof over his head. He has been unsuccessful in business or at holding a job and has had one infirmity or another preventing him from working and being the "breadwinner" for the family. Personally, from all I've seen, I think I like George, but he is not a strong character and he needs Cindy far more than she needs him. She has been the working partner, supporting the household (and George) for a long time.

i am so impressed that conway was able to keep george's whereabouts secret for those 30 minutes.

All Hope is Lost!

I am really on the fence with this one. I so want to believe that George was really in need of help. But I so know I have been fooled before. If he had gone anywhere but back into the den of thieves....I would have felt like the compassion I have would have been justified....kwim? :(

I am really on the fence with this one. I so want to believe that George was really in need of help. But I so know I have been fooled before. If he had gone anywhere but back into the den of thieves....I would have felt like the compassion I have would have been justified....kwim? :(

He wasn't away from that enviroment long enough for anything positive to take hold. Sure, he probably received counseling regarding his decision to take his life, but coming to grips with the demons that eventually brought him to that point, are lying in wait, to envelop him once again! JMO

I am on the fence about this, too. I understand George is 'weak', and I am trying to determine if he's always been weak or if the horrible recent events put him over the edge. I think what is bothering me is that I have read (don't have link) that the morning George ran off to Daytona Beach he had a job interview (or was scheduled to attend a job fair) and he didn't show. At that point I asked to what lengths this man will go to avoid having to get a job, to work! Then we heard Cindy was angry with him, and honestly, I understood that.

Praying for George as this has got to be so very tough. He is going back into the midst of this nightmare. I hope he has someone to talk with and share his feelings and thoughts with. I pray for Cindy too but I just don't know what to say as from what I can tell she seems to be a real "lightning rod". God be with the family.

From all we've been able to see, hear and read, it seems that through the years George has been more 'dependent' on Cindy, even for the very roof over his head. He has been unsuccessful in business or at holding a job and has had one infirmity or another preventing him from working and being the "breadwinner" for the family. Personally, from all I've seen, I think I like George, but he is not a strong character and he needs Cindy far more than she needs him. She has been the working partner, supporting the household (and George) for a long time.

What I dont understand is why some point at GA because he wasnt the bread winner and some make it sound like he is less a man because CA pays the bills. Why is it any different if a women is the bread winner and not the man.Its not any different then a women who is a homemaker and the man is the bread winner. Im a women I just dont see the logic in that. Should I feel less then a women because my hubby makes the money and I have had many jobs over the years. We all want to be seen as equals but yet we still see the man as the bread winner :waitasec: IMO you cant have it both ways. GA and CA are 50/50 in the relationship doesnt matter who the bread winner is.

All I can say is Good Luck George. He is the only family member that isn't a complete ostrich and going back will be the hardest thing he's probably ever had to do. I hope he had time to sort things out, came to some conclusions, and has learned to stand by his convictions.

I was thinking about poor GA right before I heard he left the hospital. I hope he is o.k. now and can handle better this whole mess and that hopefully he learned some coping skills in the hospital. They need to get Caylee buried so they can move on. I hope he is stronger and does not let CA or LA bring him down. We're thinking of you and praying for you GA!!!

What I dont understand is why some point at GA because he wasnt the bread winner and some make it sound like he is less a man because CA pays the bills. Why is it any different if a women is the bread winner and not the man.Its not any different then a women who is a homemaker and the man is the bread winner. Im a women I just dont see the logic in that. Should I feel less then a women because my hubby makes the money and I have had many jobs over the years. We all want to be seen as equals but yet we still see the man as the bread winner :waitasec: IMO you cant have it both ways. GA and CA are 50/50 in the relationship doesnt matter who the bread winner is.

Maybe you are right and I am just "old fashioned". Obviously we don't know it all regarding the relationship between George and Cindy, but from all I've been able to determine George hasn't been much of a contributor. I thought it was cruel when I heard that Casey and Lee were joking about getting a book titled "How to get a Job for Dummies" for George ----. You really ARE right about one thing, though: If it works for them, who am I to find fault?

I'm praying the Caylee may have chosen GA to use as her voice and she will speak and settle what happened to her through him.

Lee moved back home and then this happened.....just sayin'

Yes, you are right, and the whole family has got to be stressed and at 'wit's ends'. I cannot imagine ever being in such an awful situation as this and the toll it must take on everyone involved, both physically and emotionally.

because george makes cursory attempts to get what amounts to minimum wage jobs. that is not because people here at websleuths put the pressure on him to be employed. over the 20 years he has lived in FL, he has demonstrated an ability to get himself into debt but not into a job which will provide him funds. that makes him an extra burden on the household. cindy's job obviously pays enough to keep them in the home. add on top of that george's gambling problems and lack of extra income and you suddenly don't have an equitable relationship. maybe he kept the house clean. he does putter in the yard. who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably