Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the same article...

The only problem is, every time the press goes away, BC invites them back for another front lawn presser, greta tour etc.

Which makes me wonder just why the Anthony attorny is so determined to keep George and his problems front and center in the media. (Especially if the media and the public are accused of causing said problems.)

I'm happy that the media will, hopefully, leave him alone. However, I had high hopes he would be going to another treatment facility, rather than back at the house.

Me too. He is a non story and is doing nothing to help find justice for Caylee. Leave them all alone! See how long it lasts...:crazy:

Which makes me wonder just why the Anthony attorny is so determined to keep George and his problems front and center in the media. (Especially if the media and the public are accused of causing said problems.)

Excellent observation.

And judging by a lot of posts here, it seems to be working.

I am really not trying to delve into George's emotional health, or the lack thereof. I'm trying to interpret what I see as dubious actions on his part, on BC's part to gain public sympathy and to forestall once again the funeral, and in doing so, further questioning. Until someone shows me proof that George did more that night than order a pizza, swill some brew and scribble down a load of twaddle, I can not help but see his actions as an attempt at making himself unavailable or unfit for further questioning.
I'm not being mean. I just don't care about him. I care about Caylee. The rest can go rot...

If this was a ploy it would make no sense at all for George to do it now with the trial date still onset and not even on the horizon. If it were a few days before he was called to testify I might consider the notion. Caylee cared about George so, on her behalf, so do I.

I don't recall saying a word about excusing anyone for anything. I just don't see what's to be gained by the public discussing George's emotional health, especially when public interference is, in a large part, responsible for the way he's behaved. We don't have to accept that George is truly despondent although I'd say it's a given. It's just really not our business. No harm can come from leaving him alone.
Bold by me
The public inteference is in direct relation to how the family has USED & discarded GOOD people trying to help, & then publicly denounce LE or anyone who doesn't agree or go along with their lies & manipulation! They have brought the wrath of the people on themselves, & the Media just eats it up!

Anyone that does not care to discuss his progress, does not have to read & post here!

The thread is called Update George's Condition, or New Developments.

My wish for George is that whatever brought him to this state would leave him alone, & unfortunately it was not just the Media attention:furious:

IMHO

IMO, because he needs to tell the lie enough times to make people believe it really happened. I think he is really sending this mantra to LE or anyone who may want to question him...

If this was a ploy it would make no sense at all for George to do it now with the trial date still onset and not even on the horizon. If it were a few days before he was called to testify I might consider the notion. Caylee cared about George so, on her behalf, so do I.

If it were a few days before trial it would be obviously suspicious.

Caylee also cared for her mother. Funnily enough I don't.

That is right and I am getting really sick of him! This guy makes a statement to the press every day.

That's a good day...many days I think he does between 3-5 a day. And never gets asked any hard questions...amazing.

I bet that GA has already signed himself up for social security disability. I think that his hospitalization insures that he will be accepted. He has found his money making opportunity and can go back to being CA's flunkey with a "few pay for doing nothing" dollars in his pocket. When the "heat" gets turned up, and not from CA, he can run back to the hospital. Makes sense to me.

I totally disagree with you.

Come on everyone give Ga a break..if I had to live with CA and know that my daughter killed my Grandbaby I be beyond "nuts."
I believe he is just soul sick..what do do..where to go...I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with Ca would you???

If it were a few days before trial it would be obviously suspicious.

Caylee also cared for her mother. Funnily enough I don't.

George did not kill Caylee. He did nothing but love her in return.

George did not kill Caylee. He did nothing but love her in return.

I believe both grandparents deeply loved her and are not complicit in the crime, although they may have not been completely forthcoming once they knew in their hearts who the murderer was. Unspeakable, their tragedy.

I believe both grandparents deeply loved her and are not complicit in the crime, although they may have not been completely forthcoming once they knew in their hearts who the murderer was. Unspeakable, their tragedy.

This is exactly right. I completely agree.

I don't understand why people think GA's breakdown was a ploy. He's in living hell, for goodness sake. Life is not fun for him.

I am really not trying to delve into George's emotional health, or the lack thereof. I'm trying to interpret what I see as dubious actions on his part, on BC's part to gain public sympathy and to forestall once again the funeral, and in doing so, further questioning. Until someone shows me proof that George did more that night than order a pizza, swill some brew and scribble down a load of twaddle, I can not help but see his actions as an attempt at making himself unavailable or unfit for further questioning.
I'm not being mean. I just don't care about him. I care about Caylee. The rest can go rot...

I am with you all the way on this one, LancelotLink. George has made 'inconsistant statements' which in my book are lies. I no longer believe that his suicide attempt was real.

I am not being mean either. I just happen to think that George, Cindy, and Lee, did some major cover up and lying. MOO. I care about Caylee and think that anyone who has lied or covered up in Caylee's murder should have to pay the consequences.

JMO

I'm with you 100%....still.

I am with you all the way on this one, LancelotLink. George has made 'inconsistant statements' which in my book are lies. I no longer believe that his suicide attempt was real.

I am not being mean either. I just happen to think that George, Cindy, and Lee, did some major cover up and lying. MOO. I care about Caylee and think that anyone who has lied or covered up in Caylee's murder should have to pay the consequences.

JMO

- I believe that anyone who needs mental/emotional assistance for any reason should receive it.

- And, I believe cover-ups have occurred.

- And, I believe that anyone who covered up or impeded or obstructed justice for Caylee should have to pay the consequences.

And, I believe that professionals addressing my first statement above will help to attain resolutions for my last statement above.

You're not mean, nor is anyone else around here. People are merely expressing their heartfelt upset from all positions and all outlooks.

JMO

Did he really attempt suicide, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members