Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you all the way on this one, LancelotLink. George has made 'inconsistant statements' which in my book are lies. I no longer believe that his suicide attempt was real.

I am not being mean either. I just happen to think that George, Cindy, and Lee, did some major cover up and lying. MOO. I care about Caylee and think that anyone who has lied or covered up in Caylee's murder should have to pay the consequences.

JMO

Well said!! It is not being mean. I can't help seeing what others won't or don't. I'm just sorry this seems to have become some sort of polarizing subject. I thought we were all here for the same ultimate goal.

Did he really attempt suicide, though?

My question exactly!

What proof do we have that this was truly a suicide attempt and not a ruse for whatever reason, didn't want to testify against KC, didn't want to give a depo, wants to delay the funeral and thus delay questioning, wants to hold out for his immunity deal?

8 beers is nothing, at least not where I come from, my husband used to work building oil rigs and some of those guys could drink a case and never even feel it.

What kind of pills did he take and how many? Were this along with the beers? Who is world planning to commit suicide orders a pizza first (one for the road so to speak)? Why were the labels removed from the pill bottles? How many text messages did he send to his family before he started drinking his beers, eating his pizza, and popping pills? How was he found so quickly when no one supposedly knew where he was? If he was checking out because he was finally coming to terms with what happened, why did he throw all KCs friends under the bus instead of her?

I am sorry, maybe I am just suspicious by nature but something about this set off my hinky meter when I heard about it and it is still going off. I haven't followed it much because it really wasn't that interesting in the grand scheme of things at the time, but now I am curious.

I think everyone on this forum would be saddened to hear that any man took his own life and would say so. Would you expect anything less of your fellow posters? Most people here are caring and concerned or they wouldn't waste their time.

Understanding GA's position and having some sympathy for him does not prevent others from observing his actions and words and debating if they are sincere or not. Both things can co exist quite easily with most people.
no i wouldnt expect any less of my posters .. that is my point .. i have seen some very nasty cruel comments from some and i just cant see how .someone writing mean things can call themselves compassionate human beings . i also have seen very kind and wonderful careing comments .. i just think this is a very sad and terrible situation for them and my heart goes out to the family .. no matter what they have done they cant bring caylee back and they know this ..and knowing this they most lkely will do what they can to protect the only part of caylee they have left .. and im sure they dont enjoy doing it .. i know i wouldnt ..they know full well they would get caught lieing imho .. they just dont care anymore thier happiness and sunshine is gone from them now and i bet as far as they are concerned they dont have a life now and i dont feel badly for one more than the other both ca and ga are going through hell due to thier selfish daughter ..

My question exactly!

What proof do we have that this was truly a suicide attempt and not a ruse for whatever reason, didn't want to testify against KC, didn't want to give a depo, wants to delay the funeral and thus delay questioning, wants to hold out for his immunity deal?

8 beers is nothing, at least not where I come from, my husband used to work building oil rigs and some of those guys could drink a case and never even feel it.

What kind of pills did he take and how many? Were this along with the beers? Who is world planning to commit suicide orders a pizza first (one for the road so to speak)? Why were the labels removed from the pill bottles? How many text messages did he send to his family before he started drinking his beers, eating his pizza, and popping pills? How was he found so quickly when no one supposedly knew where he was? If he was checking out because he was finally coming to terms with what happened, why did he throw all KCs friends under the bus instead of her?

I am sorry, maybe I am just suspicious by nature but something about this set off my hinky meter when I heard about it and it is still going off. I haven't followed it much because it really wasn't that interesting in the grand scheme of things at the time, but now I am curious.

It's amazing how he fooled those doctors into not only keeping him in the hospital for over a week, but releasing him with orders for out patient treatment.

How was he found so quickly when no one supposedly knew where he was?

snipped

He was found because LE tracked his phone pings.

I'm not convinced he attempted to commit suicide, even though he texted family members that he wanted to die and wanted to be with Caylee. He reached a breaking point, and cracked. He's allowed to. It's really a personal matter, for the family.

Come on everyone give Ga a break..if I had to live with CA and know that my daughter killed my Grandbaby I be beyond "nuts."
I believe he is just soul sick..what do do..where to go...I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with Ca would you???
how about giving ca a break too .. i mean she has been supporting that family for god knows how long ,and im sure she loved caylee as well ... both of them are responsible for thier actions .. ga went right along with all that she said .. he couldve refused he is a big boy .and frankly imho the grandparents didnt kill caylee thier daughter did .. cindy isnt perfect but her life is a living hell too right now .. she just chose not to take her own life..she cant undo what casey did .. and we dont personally know her .. who is to say she was like this before this all happened ..from what i have read of her she has put up with alot of crap from ga and kc .. idve booted them both out along time ago but she didnt .not trying to sound snarky but people cant point the fingers at just one in this .. they both had thier hand in covering for casey if indeed that is what they did ..

It's amazing how he fooled those doctors into not only keeping him in the hospital for over a week, but releasing him with orders for out patient treatment.

I never heard anything about orders for outpatient treatment...link please??

And according to BC, he was there voluntarily since the 72 hour hold expired...there were no doctors "keeping him in the hospital for over a week".

And according to BC, he was there voluntarily since the 72 hour hold expired...there were no docs "keeping him in the hospital for over a week".

If a person does not require hospitalization, they don't get the option of staying. The doctors allowed him to stay, ie. "kept him there" for over a week. Instructions for care after leaving the hospital are called orders.

:waitasec::waitasec:

Anthony was hospitalized under the Baker Act, which allows the involuntary mental evaluation for up to 72 hours of a person deemed a likely danger to himself or others. He stayed on voluntarily for treatment, Conway said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ge-anthony-released-0409feb04,0,2600908.story

when a person tries to commit suicide id think after they are released they would be refered to a shrink{{ via the outpatient papers printed for the patient at thier release from the hospital}} .. i know my brother was ..he tried to commit suicide as well .. whenever you leave a hospital there are outpatient orders to follow . i think this is what chilly means

If a person does not require hospitalization, they don't get the option of staying. The doctors allowed him to stay, ie. "kept him there" for over a week. Instructions for care after leaving the hospital are called orders.

Do you have a link that he required "instructions for care"? For all we know he had a hernia operation while he was there...do you have anything that proves he was there for mental health treatment or that the doctors "kept him there". I don't agree that

voluntarily stayed = kept him there.

In fact, I'd say they mean the exact opposite.

when a person tries to commit suicide id think after they are released they would be refered to a shrink via the outpatient papers printed for the patient at thier release from the hospital .. i know my brother was whenever you leave a hospital there are outpatient orders to follow . i think this is what chilly means

Exactly. It's been reported that George is to follow up with outpatient treatment. That, along with instructions for any medications he's been prescribed and any other follow up instructions would be called "orders".

Do you have a link that he required "instructions for care"? For all we know he had a hernia operation while he was there...do you have anything that proves he was there for mental health treatment or that the doctors "kept him there". I don't agree that

voluntarily stayed = kept him there.

In fact, I'd say they mean the exact opposite.

I suppose you could test your theory by going to any hospital and asking if you can stay for a week or so.

- I believe that anyone who needs mental/emotional assistance for any reason should receive it.

- And, I believe cover-ups have occurred.

- And, I believe that anyone who covered up or impeded or obstructed justice for Caylee should have to pay the consequences.

And, I believe that professionals addressing my first statement above will help to attain resolutions for my last statement above.

You're not mean, nor is anyone else around here. People are merely expressing their heartfelt upset from all positions and all outlooks.

Thank you, PotatoHead. And I do agree with what you have stated.

And according to BC, he was there voluntarily since the 72 hour hold expired...there were no doctors "keeping him in the hospital for over a week".

C'mon now, my friend. :blowkiss:

I know the depth of suspicion and anger towards George. Get it and share some of it.

That said, you guys are all really bright and know that Dr's. just don't 'let' people remain in hospital for no reason at all, just because they 'volunteer' to do so. Nor can a Baker Act happen without just cause.

Expressing the upset about George is what it is. But, imagining that George is pulling any strings with medical professionals, and laws like the Baker Act are pretty much tantamount to 'conspiracy theories' only this time, the entire team of medical professionals involved with George's case must all be in on it, too? What a bunch of dummies they must all be?

Don't think so.

Is there a way to creatively express the anti-George thoughts, whilst still understanding what the role is of professionals while he is a patient? Is there a way to sepearate the anger towards George from the realities of what occurs when a person has a break-down?

The implication that the Dr's have not contributed his 'voluntary' decision bugs me. The rants don't, but that recent train of thought does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper