GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
snipped by me.

From what I could find, BV's wife is A, and BV is not JV's husband but her father. Having trouble linking the news article that mentioned wife's name, and another that listed them as a family unit. Sorry about that, perhaps another poster here can vouch for the info.

This makes sense because of the age difference. Thanks for clarifying.

Thank you True North. This looks to be JV's parents. The address for all three: J, A & B are the same as what is on JV's arrest warrant.
I'm still so puzzled as to when, how and who was involved in transporting J & J to 89 Norfield Road in Weston? Were there two separate trips or was transport of both at same time? We know cleaning supplies were purchased on Aug 5th between 7:45 - 8:36 pm and on Aug 6th, @ 7:19 am a dump was made at the transfer station by K. Shallow graves suggest hurry. If excavation equipment was used on the property mid to - end of Sept., as reported by a neighbor, how is it their bodies were not discovered at that time... but over a month later? The bodies were discovered the day before K is scheduled in court coincidentally. The Norfield homeowner is friends with K, coincidentally. I'm sure LE is scouring any surveillance footage in the Weston center neighborhood where J & J were finally discovered. This timeline still has many gaps.

ctmom, that is what I found also, that BV and AV are at the same address shown as JV's on her arrest warrant, so assuming they are her parents due to their ages and ownership status of house. Still having trouble copying links to my posts with my iPad.

What a horrendous reality these families now live in due to selfishness and greed. And drugs. And entitlement.

Thank you True North. This looks to be JV's parents. The address for all three: J, A & B are the same as what is on JV's arrest warrant.
I'm still so puzzled as to when, how and who was involved in transporting J & J to 89 Norfield Road in Weston? Were there two separate trips or was transport of both at same time? We know cleaning supplies were purchased on Aug 5th between 7:45 - 8:36 pm and on Aug 6th, @ 7:19 am a dump was made at the transfer station by K. Shallow graves suggest hurry. If excavation equipment was used on the property mid to - end of Sept., as reported by a neighbor, how is it their bodies were not discovered at that time... but over a month later? The bodies were discovered the day before K is scheduled in court coincidentally. The Norfield homeowner is friends with K, coincidentally. I'm sure LE is scouring any surveillance footage in the Weston center neighborhood where J & J were finally discovered. This timeline still has many gaps.

Interesting points and I have similar questions. I believe the neighbor said mid to late summer was when the excavating was occurring and stated went on for a few weeks then stopped suddenly . I think that could be somewhere in the timeline on them going missing Aug 4th, and KN being arrested Sept 18th ( I think, will have to look back).
Since KN bought contractor bags on the 5th, and dad was found in a contractor bag, I might believe his or both bodies remained in the house overnight. Geesh....
Still questions....sick, sick....dumb, and stupid, oh and very evil. Very evil.

FYI The extended V family is listed at the same/multiple addresses.

Does anyone think they had help? Cleanng/covering up? More arrests?

Defense Lawyer: Might Be Difficult For Connecticut Man Accused Of Killing His Parents To Receive Fair Trial

“The real challenging aspect of this situation, I think, is the emotional component of the Navin case, and that is you have a young man accused of killing his mother and father,” Riccio told WCBS 880 Connecticut Bureau Chief Fran Schneidau."
"The emotionally charged situation could make it difficult for Navin, 27, to receive a fair trial, Riccio added."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/11/10/kyle-navin-murder-trial-parents/

(.......Blah, blah, blah, blah lol......!)

Defense Lawyer: Might Be Difficult For Connecticut Man Accused Of Killing His Parents To Receive Fair Trial

“The real challenging aspect of this situation, I think, is the emotional component of the Navin case, and that is you have a young man accused of killing his mother and father,” Riccio told WCBS 880 Connecticut Bureau Chief Fran Schneidau."
"The emotionally charged situation could make it difficult for Navin, 27, to receive a fair trial, Riccio added."

Hah hah! Before I saw the bolded part, I was about to reply, "Blah blah blah can't get fair trial, blah blah fishcakes"

I see we've reached the defense of last resort already!

I don't know I think the lawyer's saying it's not fair he has to defend this creep. Especially with all the evidence against him. I almost feel sorry for both the lawyer and his client, maybe not.

IIRC, the mom had mentioned to friends they were going to cut KN out of their wills. I wonder if that was purely a "you're disowned" action or based on earlier threats K made. If there was a history of death threats, it would explain why the dad assumed K did something when he couldn't reach Jeanette... IMHO, etc.

IIRC, the mom had mentioned to friends they were going to cut KN out of their wills. I wonder if that was purely a "you're disowned" action or based on earlier threats K made. If there was a history of death threats, it would explain why the dad assumed K did something when he couldn't reach Jeanette... IMHO, etc.

So...I've been wondering a lot about how Jeffrey made the leap from suspecting his son wasn't on his route (which is why I think he was texting, asking for Kyle's location), from being worried/annoyed about not being able to reach either him or Jeanette by phone, all the way to feeling he was being framed for murder. When Jeff texted, "I go home, I get framed for murder," I wonder if he literally thought Jeanette's dead body was at his house? Why at the house?

Since the video footage does show Kyle's truck heading toward J&J's house that morning, did Jeff have some way of knowing that? Did he (or J&J) pay for Kyle's phone? A phone would be something a business that requires you to have one -- like trash hauling -- would probably pay or reimburse the employee for. Did Kyle's phone or truck have some sort of GPS tracking that was visible to Jeff? When I worked for a company that was logistics-heavy, our courier's cars did have tracking systems, even though the cars could be taken home and used for personal use, too.

Did Jeanette head over to confront Kyle, or did Jeff know that she was going to deliver some news that they both knew would anger Kyle? Were they going to call in the loan they made on his house and kick him out for good?

Why was Jeff so suspicious?

Yes, a good recap.

It sounds like the new Chief Shaw didn't mess around -- he called on the State people asap and got things going. I would imagine most, or all, states have a similar group of LE that helps a city or county when needed.
The Chief sounds like a good, no-mess-around guy. Hope so. We'll see how the prosecutors operate as this thing folds out.

Bad stuff.

Hmmmmm -

Renowned defense attorney Gene Riccio is representing Navin in the highest-profile case in Connecticut in years.

Founded in 1981, the Law Offices of Gulash & Riccio focus its practice areas in criminal defense and personal injury. Located in Bridgeport and Greenwich, Connecticut,

http://www.gulashandriccio.com/Attorneys/

Hmmmmm. "Renowned" -- hmmmmm.

There is a link to Riccio in the attorney article -- It does say he is a criminal lawyer, and it runs down his education & honors, etc.

Who is paying for his services?

Hmmmmm...

Hmmmmm -

http://www.gulashandriccio.com/Attorneys/

Hmmmmm. "Renowned" -- hmmmmm.

There is a link to Riccio in the attorney article -- It does say he is a criminal lawyer, and it runs down his education & honors, etc.

Who is paying for his services?

Hmmmmm...

Probably his house.
I don't think he can get a fair trial actually. I bet a lot of people in the jury pool in the county know them in some way or another or heard of the case. They were missing for three months. It was all of the newspapers and TV.

I've wondered why he doesn't enter a plea.
Weird that capital punishment was banned in ct in August. (?Just after they went missing)
I doubt he can plead not guilty.
I guess KN will be fighting for a chance at parole. As opposed to life without.

I wonder what will happen.
Sad for the family

A fair trial?
What do you guys think is a fair sentence for a person who murdered his parents and dumped their bodies?

I know. He deserves a fair trial. Eh.

A "projectile" is a bullet. Or rather, a bullet is one type of projectile.

Thanks. I had no idea. I thought a bullet would have been called a bullet. I thought it was some sort if object he stabbed there and left.

Yep-there had to be a reason for Jeffrey Navin to have texted that. I think it's because of some prior action or words from KN in that vein. Otherwise, who would think of it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back