POI: Joseph Brewer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he also didn't trust himself not to make phone calls to the families if he happened to have one of his victim's phones on him.

You wonder what goes thry their minds :waitasec:

The only thing that bugs me is that before SG went missing the SK liked to get the girl's phones...but after SG, the girls MW and AC did not take their phones...

This is the very thing that bugs me.* The very same killer who got off on calling his victims' families suddenly institutes a "no phones" policy? It makes me think that there must somehow, some way, be an Oak Beach connection. If it's not JB, then someone else.

*And kudos to the person who made the connection -- I think it was MrsPC?

It's a clue that SG is connected to GB4 murders.

Can't say for sure but I do think (99%) that SG was murdered that night.

Recapping facts from news reports from last year end:
1) She called MP to get out and buy something from walgreens or somewhere and then when he refused she got angry and said she will find her own way. (so was she satisfied that night till that time just 1 hour before all the drama?)

2) When MP was called, he noticed that she was hiding behind a couch speaking on her phone. He also said that JB pushed her out with his hand behind her neck. Isn't it enough evidence for mistreating and abusing her already? (if that's what he did before MP, can't say what he (or others) could have done without MP's presence unless MP was all part of a gang coverup?

3) with this state, she must have been really really really frightened about something or someone. (Some news report said that she reported to police that "they" were trying to kill. Others said that she reported 'he or someone' was trying to kill her. The 911 calls really has some good idea of what could have happened)

Don't understand why they are not releasing 911 call. May be they lost this 911 call because they transferred from Suffolk to Nassua? or it does have some valuable information. (But the LE investigators have done a job of losing her jacket that there's reason to believe this 911 call wouldn't have been saved for that long until december. Another reason for their sloppy investigation is if a person was reported missing, would it not be a good idea to search the surrounding places??? and should have found her a long time ago if she was where she was from that time)

SO I have read numerous times that they wont release the 911 call in NY due to the law saying its a privacy issue for the initiator making the call. Now here are two examples of NY releasing 911 calls. So, lets have it NY release the call.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...anhattan-Village-Oscar-Fueller-133094018.html

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...d_of_call_from_alleged_PDqIKYoaDy8WTGvh0NZU6K

This may be a different situation though since the person making the call is deceased and can't give permission. In those two calls the first person may have allowed it and the second person was the one committing a crime so it's not an issue of their privacy.

This may be a different situation though since the person making the call is deceased and can't give permission. In those two calls the first person may have allowed it and the second person was the one committing a crime so it's not an issue of their privacy.

Wouldn't that go to the parent or next of kin to decide, idk. I never heard the reason of exactly why they will not release it thou.

In the first call, it wasn't the victim's 911 call, it was calls from wittnesses-

Prosecutors released 911 calls from witnesses in the assault.
The tapes were released as evidence in court as part of the trial. Once evidence is released in a trial, it becomes public. This is different than releasing tapes of a victim's 911 call just to fulfill public curiousity. If someone actually is charged and brough to trial for SG's death, we will then probably finally be given the opportunity to hear her 911 call.

The second case is a federal case involving the FBI. A Federal Judge released the tape as part of the case. A Federal Judge does have authority above state law/statutes. If the FBI takes over SG's case, it is possible that a Federal Judge can decide to release her 991 tapes.

This is the very thing that bugs me.* The very same killer who got off on calling his victims' families suddenly institutes a "no phones" policy? It makes me think that there must somehow, some way, be an Oak Beach connection. If it's not JB, then someone else.

*And kudos to the person who made the connection -- I think it was MrsPC?

Absolutely agree...might have been MrsPC, who is an incredibly good sleuth IMO, as are you Aleph! I think there is an OB connection too...seems to me that this SK planted a garden of victims so he could watch over them...Remember MB's sis said he phoned her, and speaking of Melissa said he would "watch her body rot".
Pretty obvious that he either lives in the area or drives by pretty much every day...

Absolutely agree...might have been MrsPC, who is an incredibly good sleuth IMO, as are you Aleph! I think there is an OB connection too...seems to me that this SK planted a garden of victims so he could watch over them...Remember MB's sis said he phoned her, and speaking of Melissa said he would "watch her body rot".
Pretty obvious that he either lives in the area or drives by pretty much every day...

You mean like from a roof deck that directly overlooks his personal graveyard where SG was found as well has her possessions?

I think so too...

You mean like from a roof deck that directly overlooks his personal graveyard where SG was found as well has her possessions?

I think so too...

I also tend to think he keeps the victims for a few days to weeks in his safe area, then dumps them in the now know dumping spots. I believe that in his taunting phone calls he was interested more in the violence and fear aspect than actually telling the whole truth. Basically he ramped up the sick-o factor. I don't think he literally meant he is gonna watch her body rot. Just MOO.
If what he said is literally true, there is a strong case for necrophilia with this SK. Ridgeway would go back to his victims and "do sexual acts" with or around the bodies. Even went so far to take his wife to the same woods, to have what he called "outdoor sex".

I think so too...

So he could admire his work and puff up his ego on how clever he is.....

moo

You can manipulate statistics all you want and think up crazy scenerios to investigate very peripheral people, but in my opionion the SK is CPH. All roads lead back to him starting with the 1982 murder of Tina Elizabeth Foglia on Feb. 1, 1982 when CPH was living nearby and in his first year of medical school (most likely his first year or second year) and LE said the body was dismembered with the skill of a doctor or surgeon. In 1994 Colleen McNamee was murdered after leaving a drug rehab clinic and Rita Tangredi-Beinlich murdered and dismembered in Blue Point. LE at the time stated Colleen's and Rita's murders were connected. Once again you can find CPH nearby. Can you say that about any other POI we have discussed? From at least 1996 to present we have a string of murders with CPH living in the vicinity. We have discussed many details pointing to him. The call to Shannan's mother was his first significant blunder. IMO exploring all these other people and theories is just passing time because CPH has been so clever they cannot nail him yet. I don't believe he will be able to control his evil impulses forever and they will nail him sooner or later. It is just a waiting game. JMO.

You can manipulate statistics all you want and think up crazy scenerios to investigate very peripheral people, but in my opionion the SK is CPH. All roads lead back to him starting with the 1982 murder of Tina Elizabeth Foglia on Feb. 1, 1982 when CPH was living nearby and in his first year of medical school (most likely his first year or second year) and LE said the body was dismembered with the skill of a doctor or surgeon. In 1994 Colleen McNamee was murdered after leaving a drug rehab clinic and Rita Tangredi-Beinlich murdered and dismembered in Blue Point. LE at the time stated Colleen's and Rita's murders were connected. Once again you can find CPH nearby. Can you say that about any other POI we have discussed? From at least 1996 to present we have a string of murders with CPH living in the vicinity. We have discussed many details pointing to him. The call to Shannan's mother was his first significant blunder. IMO exploring all these other people and theories is just passing time because CPH has been so clever they cannot nail him yet. I don't believe he will be able to control his evil impulses forever and they will nail him sooner or later. It is just a waiting game. JMO.

Yes Redbird, we are on the same wavelength. He is the real deal in terms of an SK, very good at it and very productive. I am just today coming to terms that his career is probably twice as big as I have been thinking. I have started to think that he may have discarded jane doe 9098's legs into the bay from Heckscher State Park, it would then be a straight shot across the bay to BluePoint beach, and if that is the case, then I really like him for the strangled nude dancer found in that park in 1986....

June, 1986 PATRICIA COSTELLO of Brentwood, Suffolk County, was living in Bay Shore at the time of her murder. She worked as a topless dancer/cocktail waitress at various bars in Suffolk County. At about 5pm, Sunday, June 1, 1986, a horseback rider in Heckscher State Park found Ms. Costello’s nude, strangled body, approximately 200 feet from the shore of the Great South Bay in Islip. Seemingly, the assailant tried to make the murder appear to be a suicide by tying one end of a piece of material around Ms. Costello’s neck and the other around a nearby tree. Cannot find any more information.

The rehab phone call is the best fingerprint we have...

You can manipulate statistics all you want and think up crazy scenerios to investigate very peripheral people,...

there exists a Verbal Kint trying to make you chase Keyser Söze...

hehehe

there exists a Verbal Kint trying to make you chase Keyser Söze...

hehehe
huh? That was over my head - I tried to work it out but...oh well haha. I agree with you and Redbird - you've both done excellent research IMO. I didn't know about the murder in 86...good find truth...I've often felt that the SK may frequent dancers and strippers at clubs. CPH sure is an interesting character, and def on my list of POIs. I like SY too...but can't sleuth him. :maddening:

I think I may have found the murder weapon!!!

I wonder if the ligature was tied with a windsor knot. Because I know a certain poi who likes to tie tight windsor knots around his own neck everyday.

hmmm the perfect murder weapon?

Attachments

• murder weapon.jpg
    murder weapon.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 37
  • uncomfortably tight windsor knot - NO JOB.jpg
    uncomfortably tight windsor knot - NO JOB.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 34
  • the man loves his ties.jpg
    the man loves his ties.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 35
  • more tight windsor knots.jpg
    more tight windsor knots.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 31
  • tight windsor.jpg
    tight windsor.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 29
huh? That was over my head - I tried to work it out but...oh well haha. I agree with you and Redbird - you've both done excellent research IMO. I didn't know about the murder in 86...good find truth...I've often felt that the SK may frequent dancers and strippers at clubs. CPH sure is an interesting character, and def on my list of POIs. I like SY too...but can't sleuth him. :maddening:

I thought about Constello, too, but couldn't find enough details. HaHa, reference to Unusual Suspects. I liked SY too, but you have a hard time getting around that rehab profile. But what cinched it for me was the book. The book did it. Dissecting lobsters to impress papa at age four--this guy LIKES to dismember things. The trips to Atlantic City, while a little boy watched his father frolic with "*advertiser censored*" (who could not be redeemed). This guy is the one.

The Unusual Suspects...
idk at this point I will comfortably sit on the fence and think of all the details that come out of this tragedy.

Seriously, who wears a boonie hat and a neck time at the same time? WTF? Where are you going and what are you doing that you would wear these 2 opposing items...

In this attached pic, snagged from the news video, he is wearing that shirt and tie with a darned boonie hat! Can someone explain where you would be going that you would be wearing both of these things?
:floorlaugh:

The only place he practices family medicine is from his home or doing outcalls "patient advocacy"...
Are you hunting or going to work as a doctor? Because I can't picture anyone doing both of these things in the same afternoon without changing clothes. You don't wear a shirt and tie to go fishing or hunting, and you don't wear a boonie hat to visit a patient...

The natural answer would be that he wore the glasses and hat to avoid detection from the media when pulling into oak beach, but then why stop and walk all the way over to the camera to talk, he could have simply kept walking....

Attachments

• boonie hat.jpg
    boonie hat.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 27
  • exagerating limp for sympathy.jpg
    exagerating limp for sympathy.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics