POI: Joseph Brewer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about Constello, too, but couldn't find enough details. HaHa, reference to Unusual Suspects. I liked SY too, but you have a hard time getting around that rehab profile. But what cinched it for me was the book. The book did it. Dissecting lobsters to impress papa at age four--this guy LIKES to dismember things. The trips to Atlantic City, while a little boy watched his father frolic with "*advertiser censored*" (who could not be redeemed). This guy is the one.

He also possesses that x-factor, that magical characteristic that none of the other suspects have: he is bat-$h1t crazy.

"it's so mean...." ....."...it's beyond the level of my belief"
who asked him about his beliefs?

I thought about Constello, too, but couldn't find enough details. HaHa, reference to Unusual Suspects. I liked SY too, but you have a hard time getting around that rehab profile. But what cinched it for me was the book. The book did it. Dissecting lobsters to impress papa at age four--this guy LIKES to dismember things. The trips to Atlantic City, while a little boy watched his father frolic with "*advertiser censored*" (who could not be redeemed). This guy is the one.

not to mention page 8 talks about converting *advertiser censored*... BINGO
cph won the $h1t lottery with that one....I guess you can't really hide what you are you know what I mean?

My father could have written 1000 books and the topic of "*advertiser censored* conversion" still would never have popped up....

there exists a Verbal Kint trying to make you chase Keyser Söze...

hehehe

You give the perp far, far too much credit calling him a "Keyser Soze". He's not nearly that smart or smooth.

IMO, the perp is a geeked out wanna-be hustla ("con" or "social engineer"). He's Smoove (as in obvious) not slick.

So, every person who has eaten a lobster likes to dissect/dismember things and is therefore a serial killer?

Not every four year old is interested in dissecting things to proudly present to their parents. That's the point. Most kids won't have anything to do with a lobster. For some reason that reminds me of when I was a kid, a preacher's kid at that. I remember playing with another preacher's kid who showed me how to take a magnifying glass and melt crayons on grasshopper's heads to make them squirm and die. Couldn't have been more than seven but even then I recognized a sadist in the making.

I can't attest to what 4 year olds will and will not eat. But, I would be stunned and amazed if any 4 year old had the manual dexterity to dissect anything. JMO.

Also, the book referenced that talks about the lobster dissection is a work of Fiction.

Not every four year old is interested in dissecting things to proudly present to their parents. That's the point. Most kids won't have anything to do with a lobster. For some reason that reminds me of when I was a kid, a preacher's kid at that. I remember playing with another preacher's kid who showed me how to take a magnifying glass and melt crayons on grasshopper's heads to make them squirm and die. Couldn't have been more than seven but even then I recognized a sadist in the making.

Untrue. My brother used to kill ants with the magnifying glass trick. He used to make pregnant rolly-pollys have babies with a stick. He's no sadist. It's a nerd kid thing. He's a nerd (i.e., really smart), and he's dissected many things, insects included, purely out of curiosity. He would eat the eyeballs of lobsters to freak us out. Even today, he pulls over for possum or raccoon (I forget which one) road kill to make sure there's no babies that survived in their kangaroo-like pouch. Strange to you and I, but not abnormal behavior. This is my opinion, and the whole lobster thing to me (regarding CPH) is more a mark of his intellect, not his sadism.

To each his own opinion. I know I try to stay away from people who like to hurt things.

Is it really hard for the Suffolk police to spy CPH and JB's activities 24 hours?
Atleast as a first measure they can place a security cam to get all the license plates with timestamps of vehicles going on the Oak Beach Road and the Ocean Parkway. Also at Manorville.

I can't attest to what 4 year olds will and will not eat. But, I would be stunned and amazed if any 4 year old had the manual dexterity to dissect anything. JMO.

Also, the book referenced that talks about the lobster dissection is a work of Fiction.

Usually I give up and let someone else have the last word, but my daughter was in a car wreck this afternoon and my adrenaline is still pumping so I will give it a shot. People who read a lot of fiction and English majors, as I was at one time, know that most writers borrow a lot of their material from things they see and experience in real life. As I believe Hackett Sr. did.

Usually I give up and let someone else have the last word, but my daughter was in a car wreck this afternoon and my adrenaline is still pumping so I will give it a shot. People who read a lot of fiction and English majors, as I was at one time, know that most writers borrow a lot of their material from things they see and experience in real life. As I believe Hackett Sr. did.

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter! Is she OK?

Thank you for asking. I think she will be okay. Just banged up. Bet she will really feel bad in the morning. The guy hit her on the passenger side, thank goodness, gave her phoney phone info, phoney name, etc. and sped off.

Thank you for asking. I think she will be okay. Just banged up. Bet she will really feel bad in the morning. The guy hit her on the passenger side, thank goodness, gave her phoney phone info, phoney name, etc. and sped off.

I am glad to hear she will be OK.

I hope the cops catch the person who hit her!

Yeah, I agree, he's got all the things in his background/history...things that could manifest later on...and truthspider at this point is hilarious! Great comic relief!! keep it coming - love you truth!

To each his own opinion. I know I try to stay away from people who like to hurt things.

hurt things? you mean like hurting 2 patients that were minors and injuring 3 men in a collapsed water tank who needed help, but no one else was around? 3 seperate and well documented instances of such behavior. When that behavior is responsible for your personal bankruptcy and multiple firings and prior convictions (excuse me, settlements) it's a disease like any other.

RB, don't get pulled into arguments with those who havent read the material, <modsnip>. <modsnip>

Yeah, I agree, he's got all the things in his background/history...things that could manifest later on...and truthspider at this point is hilarious! Great comic relief!! keep it coming - love you truth!

I am glad you see the dark humor I try to mix in to this unfunny subject, and can tell that I am trying. I am harsh on people on this forum but that is because I really do care, my family lost a member (a woman) to a sick sk like the LISK so if I am mean to anyone on here I am sorry. I can be mean and I shouldn't be mean to fellow sleuthers, unless your the LISK, <modsnip>
And about the necktie murder weapon post, I did the math and I am 50% joking about that. I do think the ligature he uses is his "lucky" neck tie that he wears way too often, I would check that thing and see if reaks of human suffering and I wouldn't be suprised if it was his fathers tie. catch that drift..

There was one more thing along with the revelations in The Last Happy Hour that cinched it for me. Couldn't think of it at first. It was the operating table. How many people keep an operating table in their kitchen? How many doctors keep an operating table in their kitchen? Just another coincidence that there are chopped up bodies down the road?

Oh man I'm screwed, all 3 of my kids like to open their own crab legs and lobsters
I'm screwed too. When I was in camp and the red soldier ants bit me - I got revenge by scooping them into my steel dinner plate and pouring suntan oil on them - then I got the magnifying glass out...I couldn't do it today though - that would be sick (haha)

As for dismembering lobsters, who uses that word to describe a four year old trying to eat a lobster? And who says "a little boy watched him frolic with *advertiser censored*?" Hopefully it's fiction (not so sure), but the wording is unusual...

I'm screwed too. When I was in camp and the red soldier ants bit me - I got revenge by scooping them into my steel dinner plate and pouring suntan oil on them - then I got the magnifying glass out...I couldn't do it today though - that would be sick (haha)

As for dismembering lobsters, who uses that word to describe a four year old trying to eat a lobster? And who says "a little boy watched him frolic with *advertiser censored*?" Hopefully it's fiction (not so sure), but the wording is unusual...

I did snip out all the parts I thought were relevant and put them in a pdf, its not like you even need to read the whole book. The word "*advertiser censored*" is in the book about 5 times too many and *advertiser censored* conversion ouch, as is sleeping with dancers in motels in atlantic city, and that isn't the heavy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back