POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these ideas you keep brining up have all been discussed in detail. Please feel free pick thru the threads and review some of the fine research done by members here.
Happy reading.

The difference is complex. But what the hell, details don't matter.

Yeah, right. I'm just going by DSM V definitions, but if you have some emerging colloquial definitions that you prefer that's fine by me. At any rate, I'd love to see the PMIDs where the difference is clearly described...

It's not a derogatory comment towards those CEOs. Unfortunately in that position u have to make decisions that will hurt people but be good for company. Separate emotion from decision. U might have layoff 10,000 people to save the companies *advertiser censored*. Yeah it sucks, but it has to get done.

That does not mean the CEO is out murdering people. Sociopaths don't always have an inclination towards violence. Although both psycho and socio are classified as antisocial behavior. Maybe that's where the above confusion is.

As time has passed it has become clear to me that the absolute truth about what happened to SG are indeed known by MP. Each time I watch his video interview I gain more vibes/cues that he is hiding something significant.

Thoughts?

As time has passed it has become clear to me that the absolute truth about what happened to SG are indeed known by MP. Each time I watch his video interview I gain more vibes/cues that he is hiding something significant.

Thoughts?

Well, I'm not sure what I think his involvement was. Whether he was involved with accidently doing something to hurt her or whether he meant to kill her has been my only question these days.

There is something very much indeed sketchy about him from day one. He is searching for words. He seems to being telling lies IMO.

The reason I think he meant to hurt her is she was screaming that someone was trying to hurt her. And at the end of the day he was the man who GC seen in a black SUV looking for him. And he did keep on going after her.
Did his search really end as soon as he said it did?

It is just IMO but seems to me if he did have something to do with SG's death then that might just explain something when it comes to the doctor making those calls to MG.

MP was her ride home and supposed to be there to make sure she was safe.

What on Earth could he have done that was so bad as to set her off running from him like that?

Why did he run out of there as soon as he knew the cops were on their way?

Is there a hidden message contained within MP's reaction to GC when GC informed him tat the police were on their way?

Exactly! Those are the questions nobody can answer. On the flip side nobody can answer questions to support the other option.

Not only is MP sketchy as sin so is CPH and JB.

It's just how in the world could they all be connected and why?

I've always felt however that it should not be over looked that at one time CPH did talk to MP and SG's boyfriend.
For what reason I have no idea. Maybe they always new each other, maybe they just met, but something weird is there. Along with that phone call.

Thoughts?

Do you have a link to the interview?

Can someone post a link to the Michael Pak interview being referenced? Looked but can't seem to find. Apologies if it is posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone post a link to the Michael Pak interview being referenced? Looked but can't seem to find. Apologies if it is posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToK5cgxc2d4"]A&E Presents The Long Island Serial Killer - YouTube[/ame]

how likely is it that Pak grabbed her, shoved her into the car very forcefully, and sped out of the complex with her--after leaving, continued fighting with her, choked her to death, and dumped her body where it was found?

how likely is it that Pak grabbed her, shoved her into the car very forcefully, and sped out of the complex with her--after leaving, continued fighting with her, choked her to death, and dumped her body where it was found?

I would say that is certainly a possibility... Maybe MP was thinking "I'll take her body and stuff back to that desolate area where we just were... nobody would notice if I dumped her in the marsh, that place was beyond quiet!"
Though that would leave SG unconnected to the other ocean parkway bodies, and I'm not ready to burn that bridge yet.

MP would not have been able to walk through the tangled brush from the pkwy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay