Police Dispatch Tapes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The day after Lisa went missing there was a homicide 12 mi north of a TS. Do a little searching on her past. If I'm saying too much, please delete, Mods.

I wonder if cell phones were involved in the original larceny complaint against JI. MOO.

There is no pending criminal case against Jeremy L. Irwin in CaseNet. Maybe there was nothing to it? Maybe no charges were filed and matters have been 'handled privately" between the parties? Maybe the database is just not updated?

This does suggest a feud of sorts is possible, imo. I hope we get some solid information from a verified source if so. MOO.

But if you can't see the screen on the cell phone, how are you transferring contact information over?

If it fell in the toilet and doesn't power back on, how do you transfer info?

Or "reprogram"

The day after Lisa went missing there was a homicide 12 mi north of a TS. Do a little searching on her past. If I'm saying too much, please delete, Mods.

What is a TS? And where/how can we read more about this homicide?
TIA.

But if you can't see the screen on the cell phone, how are you transferring contact information over?

If it fell in the toilet and doesn't power back on, how do you transfer info?

Or "reprogram"

Very good point. I hope the dad wasn't involved in illegal activity outside of being an electrician because the thought had crossed my mind early on. How is larceny different from theft or is it the same thing?

I wonder if cell phones were involved in the original larceny complaint against JI. MOO.

There is no pending criminal case against Jeremy L. Irwin in CaseNet. Maybe there was nothing to it? Maybe no charges were filed and matters have been 'handled privately" between the parties? Maybe the database is just not updated?

This does suggest a feud of sorts is possible, imo. I hope we get some solid information from a verified source if so. MOO.

What if this whole thing was over a cell phone? That would be so messed up. I mean, why would they be missing, why would someone want them or want to dispose of them?

I googled Larceny, b/c I had no idea....wrongful acquisition of the personal property of another person

What if this whole thing was over a cell phone? That would be so messed up. I mean, why would they be missing, why would someone want them or want to dispose of them?

I think that's very far fetched. What exactly would stop the parents from telling their suspicions to the police?

Quick definition from on-line dictionary for reference:

Robbery, burglary, theft, and larceny are all illegal takings.

However, people are robbed (usually by force or threat), places (buildings, ships, or vehicles) are burgled by breaking and entering, and things (personal property or services) are the objects of larceny or theft.

I don't see any connection between that woman and baby Lisa.

It was just followed early on in this case. Becuse police said it was suspicious. They released her name, but autopsy report pending. moo

If there is any kind of feud or any possible connection between the larceny complaint and Lisa's disappearance, I would bet those involved in filing the complaint against Jeremy were on the top of LE's potential suspect list. They should have been on the top of the parents' list too. If they weren't on the parents' list, I could see LE wondering why not. MOO...

I think that's very far fetched. What exactly would stop the parents from telling their suspicions to the police?

Not sure. What if some property was taken from the wrong type of person? e.g. gang member, bikers, mafia, etc. IDK just theorizing. A young person would flip over someone taking a cell phone IMO.

Not sure. What if some property was taken from the wrong type of person? e.g. gang member, bikers, mafia, etc. IDK just theorizing. A young person would flip over someone taking a cell phone IMO.

And the parents would be more concerned about that then their child? I find that very hard to believe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back