Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok he is gone. I want to stop hearing his name all over the news. That's exactly what he would have wanted. I will refer to him as "the murderer." NO name - no (more) fame.

Not how I hoped it would end but I cannot say I'm unhappy with this outcome.
Peace to all the families affected by this selfish fool's actions!

He WAS in the original vehicle.........
Looks Like a White Ford Fusion to me.

attachment.php

Sorry to ask,I am behind.Would you mind directing me to that interview?Thank you!

Sorry! I don't have a link. Saw it live on Fox. (TV). I imagine it will be shown on several outlets. Appeared to be a lot of press. Live then broke to this presser.

Thank God he didn't continue his murderous rampage and instead killed himself. He was a dark-hearted man who murdered an innocent beloved man. I suspect he was a self-centered individual who went on a rampage. I have no compassion for him at all. I do feel for the dear Godwin family and for the murderers family.

thank God its over. now the families can start their grieving :(

Sorry! I don't have a link. Saw it live on Fox. (TV). I imagine it will be shown on several outlets. Appeared to be a lot of press. Live then broke to this presser.

No worries!Just wanted to know where you saw the interview.

[video=twitter;854366520797016070]https://twitter.com/reymannchristop/status/854366520797016070[/video]

This is from a few hours ago--don't think it was posted. Breaks my heart :(

[video=twitter;854317712063049734]https://twitter.com/TIA_EWING/status/854317712063049734[/video]

He WAS in the original vehicle.........

It appears those are police cars blocking the road in a wedge situation, which is common to block the roadway. I believe the fusion is farther up the road in the foreground, and not viewable in this particular image. I base this off the news videos i have seen. Fwiw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit to add: it does appear that he was in the original white fusion, I am just pointing out that it's not shown in the image posted above. Not that it really matters

The car is clearly visible in may of the stories. He crashed into a pole before taking his own life
attachment.php
attachment.php

~

Attachments

• FusionPark.jpg
    FusionPark.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 301
  • GodwinFamily.jpg
    GodwinFamily.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 86
  • GredFusion.jpg
    GredFusion.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 320
spoke to local LE-- City of Erie PD--- he was in the fusion
It appears those are police cars blocking the road in a wedge situation, which is common to block the roadway. I believe the fusion is farther up the road in the foreground, and not viewable in this particular image. I base this off the news videos i have seen. Fwiw

Copy cat land here we come.

They need to truly start coming online with stuff that automatically does some alerting -- they should be trying to be the ones are the "entity" that provides Le to go to 5th and 4th.

All of them just take money. The ills these platforms have smothered our land in go far and wide away from the cruelest of them all. Murder.

I am not advocating censoring anything.

I don't know anything about FB, but just an hour or so being able to see all these people on his live thread doing nothing I found bothersome.

That too, is also a result of all this SM stuff. Little commitment to anything other than 160 characters.

Socially, I think society has yet to experience the devastation just in terms of being in love or married to someone.

These kids are not learning any thinking skills, conflict resolution, feelings are not one of those emotions or whatever there called.

Effective communication cannot be achieved in a total 240 letters between two people- it's impossible. It stunts relationship growth on any level

I have kidding a couple -- if I emailed you and told oh god I accidently stuck my hand in the garbage disposal and it is gone the answer I would probably get back is:

Bummer

Feel for ya

Oh no!

Sorry to hear this (sad face thing)

You OK?

give me a break!!

I think it's safe to say he wasn't going to be taken alive. It was just a matter of how long. This guy knew from the second he gunned down a helpless stranger his life was over. Perhaps he wanted that extra push to end his own life. His life was in disarray, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. He choose a really selfish and senseless way to really drive himself to the point of no return.

He messed up big time and knew he was running out of options, even if he had the ingenuity and skills to evade police - I doubt many contacts would be willing to help him hide out. Many people may have tried to prolong the chase, but his time was clearly up.

It's sad these days how many troubled people wish to end their own lives by killing others. Like they need justification to take their own life. In turn, instead of having a basic case of suicide the person is forever vilified as a killer, effectively ruining many lives.

Ultimately this country really needs to focus on better mental health services. Not everyone has a huge, stable family that will offer all the support needed to prevent stuff like this. Part of the problem is our health care system - easier access to facilities is a must at this point.

The car is clearly visible in may of the stories. He crashed into a pole before taking his own life
attachment.php
attachment.php

~

I hadn't seen the other image posted, one the car is visible in one it's not. Notice the different wheels....doesn't matter just an observation

Died a cowards' death.
Not surprising since it seemed he wanted complete control over everything.

But at least the taxpayer's won't have to support him for the rest of his life ; not to mention the trial and endless appeals if given the death penalty !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pmaxhen
Back