• Coverup YES Murder YES

Votes: 109 36.8%
  • Coverup: NO Murder YES

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Coverup: NO Murder NO

Votes: 59 19.9%

• Total voters
Interesting article about parents who kill their kids:

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/health/filicide-parents-killing-kids-stats-trnd/index.html[/video]

Forensic psychiatrist Phillip J. Resnick, pioneer in the study of filicide research, identified five major reasons:

Altruism: The parent kills the child because he or she may perceive it to be in the child's best interest. It may be reality-based (e.g., the child suffers from a terminal illness) or precede the suicide of the parent, as the parent feels it would be unfair to leave the child behind to face the cruel world.

Acute psychosis: The parent kills the child based on ideas that are inconsistent with reality. For example, the parent believes the child has been possessed by the devil.

Unwanted child: The parent kills the child that he or she regards as a hindrance.

Accidental: The child's death is an unintentional outcome of parental physical abuse.

Spousal revenge: The parent kills the child in an effort to exact revenge on the other parent.

Interesting article about parents who kill their kids:

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/health/filicide-parents-killing-kids-stats-trnd/index.html[/video]

I can give one more reason:

* parents killed one to promote (give better support to) the other.

it is common for mammals.

Only one person and one person alone tightened the cord around Jonbenet 's neck. Just because they may have thought she was dead does not exclude them from being charged with for murder.

Only one person and one person alone tightened the cord around Jonbenet 's neck. Just because they may have thought she was dead does not exclude them from being charged with for murder.

sgrump,
Maybe the person who tightened the cord was fully aware that JonBenet was dead, stone dead like the Norwegian Parrot in the Python sketch : Dead, Dead, Dead ...

Its likely that the addition of the piece of paintbrush handle knotted to the ligature is staging, a fake crime-scene to suggest something that never happened, precisely to throw you off the scent.

Why bother with all the crime-scene staging, its redundant in an abduction scenario, e.g. a deceased JonBenet found in the backyard or on the highway, down an alley is still a kidnapped, dead JonBenet.

sgrump,
Maybe the person who tightened the cord was fully aware that JonBenet was dead, stone dead like the Norwegian Parrot in the Python sketch : Dead, Dead, Dead ...

Its likely that the addition of the piece of paintbrush handle knotted to the ligature is staging, a fake crime-scene to suggest something that never happened, precisely to throw you off the scent.

Why bother with all the crime-scene staging, its redundant in an abduction scenario, e.g. a deceased JonBenet found in the backyard or on the highway, down an alley is still a kidnapped, dead JonBenet.

Here is a letter from Patsy:

sey From Ramsey Sat Aug 28 22:07:19 1999
X-Apparently-To: gsquared100@yahoo.com via mdd501.mail.yahoo.com
Received: from anon.lcs.mit.edu (18.26.0.254)
by mta101.mail.yahoo.com with SMTP; 28 Aug 1999 22:07:22 -0700
Date: 29 Aug 1999 05:07:19 -0000
Message-ID: <19990829050719.10627.qmail@nym.alias.net>
To: gsquared100@yahoo.com
Subject: More About Him
Content-Length: 2598

Dearest Gail,

I have been contemplating the possibility of responding to my past friend with my thoughts on her latest departure from me. She is convinced that I am insignificant. I told her why I was doing things the way I was doing them. I do not think she read my mail prior to the carrying out of the deed I now regret having instigated.

Why is it that Mr. Tracey refuses to send one sentence to this address? I would love to divulge things to him if he would meet me halfway.

Gail, you will know if you run into my daughter's mysterious visitor. His words are eloquent. He speaks with passion for JonBenet. He would never post to a forum. I have not been able to get him to correspond with anyone here so far. My last friend hesitated to the bitter end until she lost the chance completely to talk to him. I felt confident that he would have actually met her at JonBenet's grave. She never seemed to think he was relevant to anything. All that mattered to her was getting a statement from a confirmed Patricia Ramsey. That was her hige mistake. She made the worse mistake.

Are you aware that I am not at my Vinings home? Where do the Ms. Bennetts of the Internet say I am?

I am tempted to allow you to carry the ultimate message to Mr. Tracey. But, I was recently hurt for releasing just that to a trusted friend who now wishes to discount that I am Patricia Ramsey; hence, wants nothing to do with me anymore. I've been asked to "release her". And so, I am left with a mysterious man. He described her grave to me exactly as it was on the day of his visit recently. This happened only days ago. He is there. There is no doubt of that. Nobody but you, cares anything about him. Maybe he is the sweet man he claims to be. If so, I am sorry I ever suspected him. He treats me with such respect. I've cried listening to his words describing my daughter. He loves her so much. I am convinced that he was and still is, in love with my little girl. He once told me, "as you pray to your God - I pray to my Goddess, JonBenet." He is totally consumed with her. He carries with him a wealth of information about how she was murdered. What would you perceive from such a combination? And no one will listen to me. How could that be? Gail, I feel so helpless and frustrated. All that matters to anyone is whether I am Patricia Ramsey or not. Why does no one ask more about this man I describe? So far, he has been wonderful to me and my daughter. He adores her, even now. He speaks of his visits as if they were meetings. He loves my child so much.

Patricia
She obviously wrote the random note. She loves this intellectual snobbery, grandstanding as everyone’s elses’ intellectual Superior.
Melodrama. Over the top.
She throws everyone around her to the dogs when the entire Ramsey family knows exactly what happened that night.
I do too now. I have been reading for a long time about this murder.
This murder is no mystery to the Ramsey family. It is also not a horrid or uncalculated loss to them or their hopes for their families or future.
You like to think people are similar to you in how they treat other people and the things they would do when no one is looking.
I’m not in any way a cop or trained in psychology or human behavior. But I see why the police are so jaded and skeptical of other peoples’ motives. The worst thing you can imagine is a very sterile representation of what really happened. And the motives are always power or money.

Dearest Gail,

I have been contemplating the possibility of responding to my past friend with my thoughts on her latest departure from me. She is convinced that I am insignificant. I told her why I was doing things the way I was doing them. I do not think she read my mail prior to the carrying out of the deed I now regret having instigated.

Why is it that Mr. Tracey refuses to send one sentence to this address? I would love to divulge things to him if he would meet me halfway.

Gail, you will know if you run into my daughter's mysterious visitor. His words are eloquent. He speaks with passion for JonBenet. He would never post to a forum. I have not been able to get him to correspond with anyone here so far. My last friend hesitated to the bitter end until she lost the chance completely to talk to him. I felt confident that he would have actually met her at JonBenet's grave. She never seemed to think he was relevant to anything. All that mattered to her was getting a statement from a confirmed Patricia Ramsey. That was her hige mistake. She made the worse mistake.

Are you aware that I am not at my Vinings home? Where do the Ms. Bennetts of the Internet say I am?

I am tempted to allow you to carry the ultimate message to Mr. Tracey. But, I was recently hurt for releasing just that to a trusted friend who now wishes to discount that I am Patricia Ramsey; hence, wants nothing to do with me anymore. I've been asked to "release her". And so, I am left with a mysterious man. He described her grave to me exactly as it was on the day of his visit recently. This happened only days ago. He is there. There is no doubt of that. Nobody but you, cares anything about him. Maybe he is the sweet man he claims to be. If so, I am sorry I ever suspected him. He treats me with such respect. I've cried listening to his words describing my daughter. He loves her so much. I am convinced that he was and still is, in love with my little girl. He once told me, "as you pray to your God - I pray to my Goddess, JonBenet." He is totally consumed with her. He carries with him a wealth of information about how she was murdered. What would you perceive from such a combination? And no one will listen to me. How could that be? Gail, I feel so helpless and frustrated. All that matters to anyone is whether I am Patricia Ramsey or not. Why does no one ask more about this man I describe? So far, he has been wonderful to me and my daughter. He adores her, even now. He speaks of his visits as if they were meetings. He loves my child so much.

Patricia
She obviously wrote the random note. She loves this intellectual snobbery, grandstanding as everyone’s elses’ intellectual Superior.
Melodrama. Over the top.
She throws everyone around her to the dogs when the entire Ramsey family knows exactly what happened that night.
This murder is no mystery to the Ramsey family. It is also not a horrid or uncalculated loss to them or their hopes for their families or future.
You like to think people are similar to you in how they treat other people and the things they would do when no one is looking.
I’m not in any way a cop or trained in psychology or human behavior. But I see why the police are so jaded and skeptical of other peoples’ motives. The worst thing you can imagine is a very sterile representation of what really happened. And the motives are always power or money.
‘Release her?’
Is she locked up in a jail?
Who is ever asked to release who?
Bound and gagged Barbies found on the front lawn? Bound and gagged babies found in the basement?
Husbands going to their lovers in other states, but bringing their children with them on these sexcapades, who are described as ‘different’ when they come back.
Do Doms release their ‘Subs’ when the kinky chemistry isn’t there anymore?
Was young Burke an early blooming, experiential Sadist?

Dearest Gail,

Patricia
Melodrama. Over the top.

ItzShea,
The headers on the email mean anyone anywhere on the planet could have authored it. Remember Susan Stine was doing fake emails.

Did Susan Stine and Patsy exchange emails about the JonBenet case, if so I'd love to see those.

It could be that when Patsy was delivering gifts to the Stines on Christmas night something was said that upset the family dynamic and led to the death of JonBenet?

A few days earlier Susan Stine was answering the door to a police first responder instead of Patsy, is there a link?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back