• Coverup YES Murder YES

Votes: 109 36.8%
  • Coverup: NO Murder YES

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Coverup: NO Murder NO

Votes: 59 19.9%

• Total voters
concernedperson said:
Me too. How lame is that? There is something that I can't put my finger on exactly that leads me to that thinking. Gut feeling, yes, but more. Their behavior is so much more about their survival than seeing justice for their child. Patsy is no Beth Twitty nor is she a Sharon Rocha. Not that all moms have to be heroes for their children but they should be as proactive as possible. Not explaining this well at all....but there is something that nags at me about this case. I still think about this little girl and her demise and why nothing is being done for justice in such a high profile case.
Maybe Beth Twitty should have been more proactive by telling her beloved daughter that Aruba was no place to be without her parents.

Zman said:
Maybe Beth Twitty should have been more proactive by telling her beloved daughter that Aruba was no place to be without her parents.
Are you somehow blaming the mom??

Zman said:
I have to agree

Zman said:

Wow, what a mean post.

I think it's mean too, but he does have a point. And I'll assume he isn't blaming Beth Twitty for what happened to her daughter anymore than he would blame Patsy Ramsey for what happened to her daughter (and we know he doesn't). The truth is they were both young female victims of foul play. Although Natalee was 18 years old, that's still very young, and every parent should caution their children before they leave to go vacation elsewhere that there are higher risks and to keep a close eye out at all times.

Brefie said:
Was Aruba known to be unsafe?
What is there to do in Aruba, besides drink and gamble?

I wouldn't let my 18 year old daughter go to Florida without real supervision either.

And here I've tried so hard to avoid the Natalie thread.... :doh:

jubie said:
Wow, what a mean post.
Ya think I meant to be mean huh?
Do ya think BT enjoying her sudden popularity at all?
Sure has no problem jetting around now, maybe she should have found some time to go to Aruba with her daughter.
NH's only 18. In most states she's still 3 years away from even being allowed in a bar.
What the hell is she doing out of the country on her own at a bar late at night?

And now she wants me not to go to Aruba because the cops can't figure out what happend to her daughter?
Do you think she knows that the cold case file in this country is deeper than the oceans around Aruba.

How do you think BT would answer this question?

BT would you trade getting your daughter back (dead or alive) in exchange for never knowing what happend to her?

There is a Natalee forum 3 or 4 down from this one. Maybe ya'll could take it there? Thanks in advance :)

IrishMist said:
There is a Natalee forum 3 or 4 down from this one. Maybe ya'll could take it there? Thanks in advance :)
Sorry,
something about calling BT a hero just gets under my skin.

Zman said:
Ya think I meant to be mean huh?
Do ya think BT enjoying her sudden popularity at all?
Sure has no problem jetting around now, maybe she should have found some time to go to Aruba with her daughter.
NH's only 18. In most states she's still 3 years away from even being allowed in a bar.
What the hell is she doing out of the country on her own at a bar late at night?

And now she wants me not to go to Aruba because the cops can't figure out what happend to her daughter?
Do you think she knows that the cold case file in this country is deeper than the oceans around Aruba.

How do you think BT would answer this question?

BT would you trade getting your daughter back (dead or alive) in exchange for never knowing what happend to her?
Sure, blame the victim. That's always a popular response when you can't figure out anything else to say. :loser:

deandaniellws said:
Sure, blame the victim. That's always a popular response when you can't figure out anything else to say. :loser:
So true...

deandaniellws said:

Funny, really. Beth Twitty is getting slammed and she was no where near the COUNTRY (island, whatever) when her daughter was taken. Patsy Ramsey is in the same house as her daughter and the number one suspect in her daughter's murder and God forbid you say a word against her.

Defies logic.

concernedperson said:
I have already posted this story at least three times. I won't do it again. I saw it, I heard it and I am not Jane Stobie. I am a nobody from Georgia. You can do what you wish. I am not in the loop anyway. I just want JBR to have justice for what was done to her.

concernedperson I remember you telling us about this incident with the UPS package and I totally believe you and so did others who read it. You have no agenda. Take care. Trixie

trixie said:
concernedperson I remember you telling us about this incident with the UPS package and I totally believe you and so did others who read it. You have no agenda. Take care. Trixie
What UPS package story?

Brefie said:
Funny, really. Beth Twitty....... was no where near the COUNTRY (island, whatever) when her daughter was taken.
These are the key words.

Patsy Ramsey is in the same house as her daughter and the number one suspect in her daughter's murder and God forbid you say a word against her.
If PR or JR are guilty I hope they put them away one day.

I have said many times that I think PR is seems odd and seems superficial and even a B!tch sometimes.

But none of that means she killed her daughter or covered it up.

No. It doesn't. But NH is 18. Old enough to be married with a child and serve in the military. Why BT is getting slammed for not being 10 feet behind her is beyond me.

I do not believe Patsy Ramsey killed JBR. HOWEVER, I believe she knows EXACTLY what happened that night.

If this were a 'best Mother' contest, I know who would get my vote.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeDumb11
Back