Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Casey or her family been honest with LE from the start and done everything in their power to help find little Caylee instead of doing everything they could to mislead and confuse those that could have helped AND had they shown one iota of emotion about their loss, then maybe I could have picked another choice........but........none of the above happened so therefore my vote is (and has been) 0% chance of innocence. To me it's clear as day!

I honestly cannot see how ANYone could think she was totally innocent. Gee, I wonder who chose THAT answer in the poll. LOL. :furious: No matter what the circumstances are, no matter if you believe Caylee is alive or not, you HAVE to have some realization, some understanding of the fact that point BLANK she did not report her child missing for 31 days. Period. THAT in and of itself makes her guilty of something......selling the kid, giving her away, whatever you believe. It's called child neglect. If she passed her off to someone she knows and trusts, she would have said so long ago. That's just a fact. I just don't understand some folks logic here. I really don't, but I guess it takes all sorts of people to make the world go round huh? :bang:

I'm hoping that person just didn't read the whole thing and thought that they were marking 100% guilty.... maybe? I agree, it seems that a ringer is in our midst otherwise.

Wonder who that one person is that thinks she is being railroaded.

Casey being truthful? The chances of that are slim to none and slim left town!

Wonder who that one person is that thinks she is being railroaded.

LOL who knows. :waitasec: I really can't wrap my brain around that concept. I can understand people being on the fence a little - knowing something is amiss but not willing to throw the book at her just yet. But for someone to believe she is 100% innocent and being framed?? Come on now.

ETA: For the record I voted there is 0% chance of her being innocent. :) JMO!

if she were innocent she would have contacted either family, friends or LE asap or at most a day or so later. with her telling all the lies she has i don't see how on earth she could be innocent.

While I personally feel that Casey is probably guilty of something, I am not sure the evidence is there to prove WHAT she is guilty of. Did she murder her child? Did she chloroform Caylee so she'd sleep and Casey could party, and Caylee died of an unintentional overdose? Did Caylee climb up into the swimming pool and drown while Casey was looking the other way? Did someone else harm Caylee and Casey is guilty of unlawful disposal of human remains?

There just isn't enough evidence out there for me to make a determination. I voted "50%"

While I think she is guilty I can only superficially base this on her suspicious behaviors, her lying and her odd demeanor. Thus far, I have found no actual credible evidence she did indeed kill Caylee and dispose of her body - while the 'death ring' on the hair certainly is interesting, for me it's not the silver bullet.

I just look at this case and compare it to Lindy Chamberlain, or The Memphis Three. Public hysteria and anger for the crime of infanticide or the murder of children breeds a dimension where solid facts and opinion seem to become intertwined. Lindy was acquitted and there are serious doubts regarding TM3. There are also a multitude of similar cases. The fact that LE has had all this time to investigate and have only now officially labeled her as a suspect is unsettling and disturbing to say the least.

I have believed from day one that there is more to this story than we know about - there is more that Casey is not telling us and there is a damn good reason for it. The fact members of LE have slept with Casey is also deeply disturbing and makes me question their credibility and competency while dealing with this case.

There IS a damn good reason why KC is not telling us more!:behindbar

Self-incrimination!

Here are the unequivocal, undisputed facts as I read them (hold on...they're short):

1. KC had a baby, whose name is Caylee.
2. KC is Caylee's mom (such as she is)
3. Caylee was last with her mother.
4. Caylee has not been seen since mid-June.
5. Caylee is missing.

Add 'em up? You've gotta know in your heart that KC is guilty in this sweet little child's disappearance.

If nothing else, she's guilty of major stupidity. Seriously, all the evidence leads up to KC killing Caylee.

While I personally feel that Casey is probably guilty of something, I am not sure the evidence is there to prove WHAT she is guilty of. Did she murder her child? Did she chloroform Caylee so she'd sleep and Casey could party, and Caylee died of an unintentional overdose? Did Caylee climb up into the swimming pool and drown while Casey was looking the other way? Did someone else harm Caylee and Casey is guilty of unlawful disposal of human remains?

There just isn't enough evidence out there for me to make a determination. I voted "50%"

I voted 25% for the same reason. Casey has not yet been charged in Casey's disappearance and/or death so it's not possible to say whether she's 100% guilty of what she'll eventually be charged with.

I honestly cannot see how ANYone could think she was totally innocent. Gee, I wonder who chose THAT answer in the poll. LOL. :furious: No matter what the circumstances are, no matter if you believe Caylee is alive or not, you HAVE to have some realization, some understanding of the fact that point BLANK she did not report her child missing for 31 days. Period. THAT in and of itself makes her guilty of something......selling the kid, giving her away, whatever you believe. It's called child neglect. If she passed her off to someone she knows and trusts, she would have said so long ago. That's just a fact. I just don't understand some folks logic here. I really don't, but I guess it takes all sorts of people to make the world go round huh? :bang:

The same logic that says that you can believe there was a dead body in the trunk of KC's car, that it has the same MDNA as KC but that you don't believe it was Caylee!!!!
Is there a missing sister in this house of horrors?!!!!

Hmmm...one vote for her being framed and truthful. Interesting. Are we watching the same case unfold?!

Why is it ok for you to put your opinion in and no one questions it but as soon as someone thinks she is innocent, they are ridiculed. Maybe this forum should be "Don't bother responding unless you think CA is guilty". Makes no sense. Everyone has a right to their opinion and to not be questioned. And no, I did not vote yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan