Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted there is a zero percent chance she is innocent.

But if...(and that is a gargantuan if) she is innocent, she should get life in prison just for that way she treated that innocent child.

I am on this earth to help people..to heal. But I firmly believe some people are beyond reprehensible and do not deserve the air they breathe, and KC is their poster child.

Perhaps if the last choice were separated into two different positions, more people would have voted for being framed. 1) Casey is being framed. 2) Casey is being truthful. I know there are posters on WS who believe Casey has not harmed her daughter, but I bet even they are willing to admit she lied. So for all of the posters who do believe Casey is innocent, they may not want to vote because of the second part of the last choice in the poll.

NO WAY that she is innocent, have you seen her texts?
She has slept with how many men!!?

Oh wait you mean innocent of harming her child?
Innocent of lying?
No way is she innocent of any of the above.! IMO

I have a few questions, but I believe Caylee is dead. I believe Casey is responsible. And I believe there is a reason she's lying about it.

I'd like to know the reason.

I have a few questions, but I believe Caylee is dead. I believe Casey is responsible. And I believe there is a reason she's lying about it.

I hate to be blunt, but the reason she is lying is the reason that 90% of incarcerated criminals lie - because they think they can, they have gotten away with it in the past, and they do not want their freedom taken away by a pesky little thing such as prison time.

this is my opinion and i don't mean to in anyway be rude.

:)

Because that is what she does. I'm not even sure Casey needs a reason to lie but here she is trying to stay out of prison or the electric chair. It is that simple. That is my opinion.

Her lawyer's comments today told the world she's guilty!! How funny is that?

Nothing seems to point to any innocence of any of the crimes committed by Casey. I think she wanted it to look like she had accomplices in order to create confusion and doubt.

I don't even understand the question! I mean, even if some don't believe that she murdered Caylee, she's still guilty...Of neglect, of not reporting her daughter missing, of obstructing an investigation for a missing person.

Innocent of what? What possibility of innocence is there?

BTW - My answer is obviously that I think she is guilty. I believe that she is guilty of murder.

Nothing seems to point to any innocence of any of the crimes committed by Casey. I think she wanted it to look like she had accomplices in order to create confusion and doubt.

I believe that is a reach..It doesn't fit with her pathology. There is no reason on earth that she would remain quiet now unless to save herself,not her child. There is so much attention to this case and little Caylee's face is likely recognized internationally by now that no one would hang onto her. There was the decomposition of MDNA in the trunk of the car. If KC is not missing a little sister and KC is obviously alive someone has some explaining to do.

She is 100 percent guilty of losing her kid and not reporting it..That in itself should send her to jail for a long time. I dont think there is any other reasonable explanantion than poor little Caylee died at the hands of her mother. If she didnt do anything to that child she would have reported her missing and told what she knew.
As Archie Bunker would say..........................Case Closed!

None what so ever, she is 100% guilty of causing Caylee's death, and hiding her body. Her family knows it also, despite what they are trying to convince the public through the media. They don't have their hands full with searches for "their live" little Caylee, only thing I have seen their hands on is hammers. Might as well go ahead and put prison fence and barbwire around their home, they are all lying IMO.

I guess the question would be "innocent of what?" Because unless you clarify it to be "innocent of murder" or something like that, then the people who clicked on anything except 0% are delusional. She is absolutely 100% guilty of lying to police, stealing, and doing SOMETHING with Caylee. Since she is not cooperating with LE to find Caylee, then she is absolutely guilty whether she is responsible for Caylee's disappearance or not. There is no way around that.

I cannot get over the people in the alive thread saying she has no obligation to tell where Caylee is. That is crazy! If that were true, people could murder their children and just refuse to tell where they are! That is mind boggling. Children are not property! You can hide your car, you can hide your money, you can hide your jewelry, but you CANNOT hide your kid! This alone is guilt. I just don't know what the final charges will be.

I sooo agree.

I think she is 100% guilty! From the information that we have seen about her and all of her lying. Her activities at the clubs after her daughter went missing. There is no way she is covering for anyone else I would swear on that one. Not quite sure if she had help or not. Does anyone remember if Tony took a polygraph. What about this Brandon guy that made her so upset at a party? Did he help her and she was afraid he would rat her out? Just questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb