Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I just voted and noticed that ONE person said Casey is innocent and being framed!
~shaking head~

OMG! I just voted and noticed that ONE person said Casey is innocent and being framed!
~shaking head~

That is quite puzzling isn't it? Especially since we all heard those golden words role off her own golden tongue...I can only assume it is someone obssessed with secret societies, authoritarian corruption or a relative:):waitasec:

Funny...........Baez knows she is guilty and Nejame knows Caylee is dead. Very sad and very telling

casey is 100% guilty without a doubt!!!

if she had an accomplice, that person is 100% guilty too.

~shaking head~

Too bad the poll was made private or we could pinpoint the screen name of at least one of the Anthony's who are lurking. lol

Too bad the poll was made private or we could pinpoint the screen name of at least one of the Anthony's who are lurking. lol

I thought the same and I would assume that one is Casey, the one who visits forums and posts continuously: caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocent :furious:

I have MANY, MANY questions. None of them point to "innocent". Her actions since the loss of her daughter have been sinful, guilty, suspicious, inexplicable, and did I say 'guilty'. There were the endless lies she told LE, including taking them on a wild goose chase, the fact she won't tell where her daughter is (alive or dead), she's wasting LE's time and money, putting her family through hell (with their help), and refuses to cooperate in any way. That alone points to GUILTY.

Add in check fraud, theft of cash, gasoline, credit cards, a foul smelling trunk, Caylee's favorite doll left behind in an abandoned car, lies, lies, lies to her friends and family, there is NO WAY this b*tch can be considered innocent. NO WAY. Even if she didn't murder Caylee in cold blood and toss her into a dumpster or to the alligators, this freakishlessly selfish moron is one guilty tootsie.

Too bad she and OJ won't be sharing a cell (he'll be in a Nevada prison, she in one in Florida unless they both luck out and are sent to a Federal Pen). They could put their lying, murdering brains together and really write some crime novels. :behindbar:behindbar

:curses::curses::curses: Guilty...........not a chance in He!! she is innocent.
Send her to jail :behindbar

I was a victim of a violent crime that sounds like a movie. A man escaped from prison, broke into my house, shot my dog, waited for me to come home from work. With a gun to my head and a knife to my throat he picked me up, tied me to my poster bed, cut my scrubs off, raped me, stole my money and car. I only saw his face for less than 60 seconds. He told me if I called the police he would come back and kill me. He had all of my information because he spent the day at my house. I did not hesitate after 30 minutes of trying to break free of my restraints I called the police. Casey's story isn't half as threatening and waiting 31 days is crazy. If there is a nanny she would not hurt the baby. She is a liar and may prevent true crime victims from coming forward after her web of lies. Because sometimes people are cruel and do some awful things but in this case I think it is the mother that caused this mess and the demise of a beautiful child.

That she's innocent? About the same odds that I was born as a boy and my parents turned me into a girl and then I still was able to give birth to 3 beautiful kids as an adult.

I suppose anything is likely but I would be a terrible juror for any cases in murder, rape & trials involving children. I will eat 10 of the biggest cockroaches in Texas if she IS innocent. And you have no idea how horrifying that thought is to me.

I was a victim of a violent crime that sounds like a movie. A man escaped from prison, broke into my house, shot my dog, waited for me to come home from work. With a gun to my head and a knife to my throat he picked me up, tied me to my poster bed, cut my scrubs off, raped me, stole my money and car. I only saw his face for less than 60 seconds. He told me if I called the police he would come back and kill me. He had all of my information because he spent the day at my house. I did not hesitate after 30 minutes of trying to break free of my restraints I called the police. Casey's story isn't half as threatening and waiting 31 days is crazy. If there is a nanny she would not hurt the baby. She is a liar and may prevent true crime victims from coming forward after her web of lies. Because sometimes people are cruel and do some awful things but in this case I think it is the mother that caused this mess and the demise of a beautiful child.

I tried to send you a private message but you have that feature turned off. I'm so sorry for all that has happened to you. I cannot imagine the horror of your experience. I do hope you have found happiness and peace in your life. :blowkiss:

If something comes out, such as some crazy story and she is proved innnocent, I will be very shocked. I will be speechless!!

I'm so sorry for your horrible experience. You make a very good point though. I think that it's quite possible that other women would have just left of be and not called the police. For you to do that, even after all you had a stake, really puts a new perspective on the absurdity of FKC NOT calling.

That she's innocent? About the same odds that I was born as a boy and my parents turned me into a girl and then I still was able to give birth to 3 beautiful kids as an adult.

I suppose anything is likely but I would be a terrible juror for any cases in murder, rape & trials involving children. I will eat 10 of the biggest cockroaches in Texas if she IS innocent. And you have no idea how horrifying that thought is to me.

I am SO terribly sorry!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Innocent = Zero Percent

Innocent people don't lie with every breath.
Innocent people are not con artists and thieves.
Innocent people don't hide their dead child's body.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member