Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that I have been respectful to everyone's personal opinions here. I do believe that she is guilty of something, just not convinced that she is guilty of murder. This is just my opinion...you don't have to agree with it, just respect it please.

I think you're being a little touchy KarenC, I didn't think that comment was directed at you. It was an answer to the question. I know it's a little different out here on the real forums but not everyone is out to get you.

This is probably on here somewhere already but I just read that KC pled "NOT GUILTY" and that JB said he was sure she "would be vindicated"....it was a very short article with no details......

(I tried to post a link but it didn't work......I'm not real good at all the techincal tricks of the computer "trade".......sometimes it works for me and sometimes not....)

I wish to God KC was innocent! I wish to God that George was right and the body in the trunk was not his grandaugthter-but, George-whose was it then? I wish with all my heart that Caylee was alive and happy and living with Zannie(KC never spoke bad of her till she didn't return Caylee) in PR or somewhere far away from Hopesprings Dr.
But, I will not get any of those wishes! KC made sure of that! We will have the results of the forensics and we will be able to piece together her whereabouts through the pings,and the video, computer and paper trail she left. But, unless KC talks AND tells the truth (don't know if that is possible)-we won't know for sure where her little body is or what remains of it. Perhaps, it might be just as well not to know. Would the landfill be better than the river with the alligators? In my mind I just prefer to think of her in Heaven, cause that is where she really is:princess:

So right txanmom. And as far as her loving pictures with Caylee go, when my mom was nice to me, it was always for the cameras!

Casey is so full of it, she probably faked her own life. IMO

I never judge or evaluate anything captured by the lens when the subject is human subject and is aware. How could we possibly know anyone from a few posed images?

We are judged by what we do.

How likely is KC innocent??? HHmmMMM lets see I'd say about as innocent as ScottP, or Charles Manson, You know my dad made a remark once that holds true of this he said when GOD comes from heaven and says it I'll believe it that pretty much sums my opinion of KC being innocent.

I want to meet the 4 people who think she is truthful. I am not sure that is a word she knows, but it is nice to know that she has people who believe her.

:furious:
An innocent person doesn't delete tons of pictures of their child when they're missing.. nobody does that, unless they purposefully "got rid of" that child.:behindbar

I second that one and many other statements like not calling in 31 days......:furious:

Innocent is not a word that I'm sure has not been in many sentences with KC's name.

I want to meet the 4 people who think she is truthful. I am not sure that is a word she knows, but it is nice to know that she has people who believe her.

Well, without ANY doubt we know she's 100% guilty of being a liar AND a thief.

It's comforting to know she WILL be a convicted felon.

We also know without ANY doubt that she's guilty of horrific child neglect at the very best. No matter which way she OR her family tries to spin this story.....

GOOD MOTHERS do not bring babies to drinking parties or nightclubs.

GOOD MOTHERS do not leave their babies in the care of a man they barely know while they're in another room having sex with a man she hardly knows.

GOOD MOTHERS do not let their babies sleep in a bed with their boy friends.

GOOD MOTHERS do not misplace their babies & not bother to call for help IMMEDIATELY!

Oh.... she's guilty....... 1,000,000 percent.

Well, without ANY doubt we know she's 100% guilty of being a liar AND a thief.

It's comforting to know she WILL be a convicted felon.

We also know without ANY doubt that she's guilty of horrific child neglect at the very best. No matter which way she OR her family tries to spin this story.....

GOOD MOTHERS do not bring babies to drinking parties or nightclubs.

GOOD MOTHERS do not leave their babies in the care of a man they barely know while they're in another room having sex with a man she hardly knows.

GOOD MOTHERS do not let their babies sleep in a bed with their boy friends.

GOOD MOTHERS do not misplace their babies & not bother to call for help IMMEDIATELY!

Oh.... she's guilty....... 1,000,000 percent.

Totally agree with this post.

I have a few questions, but I believe Caylee is dead. I believe Casey is responsible. And I believe there is a reason she's lying about it.

I'd like to know the reason.

I know this was originally posted ages ago, but I just read this thread and wanted to respond. The reason she's lying about it is because if she told the truth about Caylee's death, deliberate or accidental, it would make her look bad. Casey is all about outward appearance and looking good. Oh, and add to that, that she's a compulsive liar. She lies even when she doesn't have a reason. She lies about random, meaningless bull****. She lies about important events. She lies to get out of situations where she'd have to put herself out. She lies to garner sympathy and nickle and dime money from friends and family. She lies just to lie. She also lies to get her way.

The only "truths" in her written statement to police were that she would lie, steal, and do whatever she had to do, and that she frequented clubs. She added the "to find my daughter" 'cause she knew damn well the jig was up and everything was going to come out. Again, it's all about Casey looking good.

If she had worked as hard at getting an actual job and functioning as a self sufficient single mother, as she did at fabricating la bella vita, and avoiding "adulthood," she'd be a freaking millionaire.

She's pathetic! The shame about all of this is that no one would've/could've given a rat's *advertiser censored* about her "status," imagined or otherwise. They were just having a good time. What a selfish, manipulative, lazy piece of work.

Caylee was an accessory for Casey. Caylee went out of fasion, and there you have it. Time to move on to the fall 2008 collection.

Fortunately, the Fall 2008 collection in Orange County is a blue jumpsuit, pink handcuffs, thick silver chain, and pink ankle shackles. It's all the rage among moms who murder their babies.

I know this was originally posted ages ago, but I just read this thread and wanted to respond. The reason she's lying about it is because if she told the truth about Caylee's death, deliberate or accidental, it would make her look bad. Casey is all about outward appearance and looking good. Oh, and add to that, that she's a compulsive liar. She lies even when she doesn't have a reason. She lies about random, meaningless bull****. She lies about important events. She lies to get out of situations where she'd have to put herself out. She lies to garner sympathy and nickle and dime money from friends and family. She lies just to lie. She also lies to get her way.

The only "truths" in her written statement to police were that she would lie, steal, and do whatever she had to do, and that she frequented clubs. She added the "to find my daughter" 'cause she knew damn well the jig was up and everything was going to come out. Again, it's all about Casey looking good.

If she had worked as hard at getting an actual job and functioning as a self sufficient single mother, as she did at fabricating la bella vita, and avoiding "adulthood," she'd be a freaking millionaire.

She's pathetic! The shame about all of this is that no one would've/could've given a rat's *advertiser censored* about her "status," imagined or otherwise. They were just having a good time. What a selfish, manipulative, lazy piece of work.

Caylee was an accessory for Casey. Caylee went out of fasion, and there you have it. Time to move on to the fall 2008 collection.

Fortunately, the Fall 2008 collection in Orange County is a blue jumpsuit, pink handcuffs, thick silver chain, and pink ankle shackles. It's all the rage among moms who murder their babies.

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

INNOCENT is a word I would never use in reference to casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb