Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny this poll shows that 3 people have voted that Casey was framed and is being truthful.

Let's see there is only four people on this earth I think feel that way, Casey, Cindy, and Lee, where is George's vote?

If she is innocent I will eat my shoe, after I stepped in dog poo!!

Let us know if you do-do that.

I'm voting no way innocent. It will make me sad for her if Lee is the father, but it still would not excuse her actions.

1,000,000,000,000:1! Worst long-shot ever.

What are the odds that I will win every single state lottery on the same day if I don't buy a single ticket? Yeah....I have better odds than Casey. Sleep tight Casey. Tomorrow's your big day.

GUILTY
That poor baby SHOULD have been adopted, she would still be alive.

An innocent person doesn't delete tons of pictures of their child when they're missing.. nobody does that, unless they purposefully "got rid of" that child.:behindbar

I vote 50%. there is still alot unanswer questions. Casey quilty of something. i am not sure it murder. after this week there will be more answer.

With the evidence that's available to the public from both sides, what are the odds that Casey is innocent in your opinion?

I certainly don't think Casey is by any means "innocent". I don't know that she is guilty of murder, but I do believe she is guilty of something.

....well that depends, what are the chances that space aliens came out of the sky and abducted Caylee and then used there extraterrestrial powers to plant all this evidence and frame Casey?
.....safe to say...probably pretty unlikely?:alien: :alien: :alien:

Number of votes that say there's zero percent she's innocent: 666

How creepy is that?!? :eek:

You don't get hit with those kind of charges unless they are 100% sure. Do you realize how much they could be sued. No way could afford that. Capital Murder is a big charge, And remember you are not dealing with Dummies. They want this case over and done with. A Baby was killed and thats the bottom line!!!!!!!!!!!! She will pay big time for it, end of story.

....well that depends, what are the chances that space aliens came out of the sky and abducted Caylee and then used there extraterrestrial powers to plant all this evidence and frame Casey?
.....safe to say...probably pretty unlikely?:alien: :alien: :alien:

I believe that I have been respectful to everyone's personal opinions here. I do believe that she is guilty of something, just not convinced that she is guilty of murder. This is just my opinion...you don't have to agree with it, just respect it please.

100% GUILTY as charged. :behindbar

I'm confident that LE has more evidence than the public knows about.

Hmmmmmm, three people said Casey is being framed and is being truthful --

George, Cindy, Lee - you guys on here????

Innocent of what? Stealing, lying, whoring, neglect? Well we know that that is impossible! Haven't we seen enough evidence that she lies, steals, *advertiser censored* around and pays little attention to her daughter's well-being? Innocent of killing her child? Really - is there this option in the polls? Even if her child could have been kidnapped (which I don't believe for a nano-second) is she innocent in what happened to her? So innocent that she didn't say a word to anyone for 31 days? This is a ridiculous poll.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member