POLL: What Do You Think Casey's Sentence Will Be???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How much time do you think Casey will get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think 30 years on the aggravated manslaughter charge along with 30 years on the aggravated child abuse charge. I hope they run consecutively.

I just have a sinking feeling KC will walk away from this with a light sentence. I don't know why, but I do.

I wish she would get life without parole, but I don't think it is going to happen.

There are a lot of similarities in the SP case and KC's. KC has more evidence against her IMO and since the state is not seeking the DP (altho SP got it) I predict she will get the next worse thing--LWOP. Or, if not, I hope enough time so by the time she gets out she's too old to have any more children.

I'm hoping that she'll get LWOP, however, as horrendous as it is to murder a child, it seems to me that child killers and females often get lighter sentences than men who murder an adult. I'm guessing she'll be out in 15 with good behavior.

Does anyone know how long would she do for all the theft/forged checks charges alone?

I want death penalty, really this is warranted, but I know we will be lucky to get life without parole because everyone protests dp for women. MOO

I agree with you 100% I choose death penalty, maybe it is wishful thinking, but a psychopathic, careless, monster like Casey needs to die for what she did IMO.

Personally, I wish we could tripple bag her and dump her in the swamp behind her parents house. If the prosecution offers 25 or less, I think Baez would be insane not to take it. He might not, though. He seems to have his own agenda, and the prosecution might be committed to go all the way at this point. Conviction at trial is never a certainty, but if convictioned, I think 25-40 years at this point.

I hope the prosecution doesn't cut a deal with this heartless witch. There is so much evidence against her, take it to trial. Hell, I don't understand why they aren't going with the death penalty. This is clearly a first degree murder case.

I'm hoping that she'll get LWOP, however, as horrendous as it is to murder a child, it seems to me that child killers and females often get lighter sentences than than men who murder an adult. I'm guessing she'll be out in 15 with good behavior.
That would be a complete injustice...

I like the DP option. I want her to start rotting in H3ll as soon as possible. She is not worth feeding and housing for years and years IMO

I would prefer her to get the DP too. At first I didn't think so but the more and more I think about it, I think she would really make the best out of jail (like she is now) and eventually have no problem with it. Flirting with COs, buying snacks and goodies, getting conjugal visits from all of her admirers, and having visits from people kissing her *advertiser censored*. I'd rather her fear the day of her execution, realizing how precious life is and how wrong it was for her to take Caylee's.

I voted for LWOP but I wish she would get the DP.
I hope justice overwhelmingly prevails despite her ridiculous " Scheme Team".
The best part is, no matter what jail sentence she gets, she will always have to look over her shoulder.....

I'm hoping that she'll get LWOP, however, as horrendous as it is to murder a child, it seems to me that child killers and females often get lighter sentences than than men who murder an adult. I'm guessing she'll be out in 15 with good behavior.

OMG CW , for once I hope you are wrong . I didnt vote because I cant seem to decide without knowing of all the evidence they have against her.

I really wish she would get life without parole or the death penalty, but without the "smoking gun" evidence so many have hoped for, I think she will get the possibility of parole. Her attorneys will plant that seed of reasonable doubt that it was an accident gone horribly wrong.

Had she accidently killed her child and tried to help her- that would have been different-

But...to kill ones child- accident or not- she didn't call for help- she covered up- taped
her little mouth so no one could hear her cries, or screams, and decorated her with a sticker - like a comic book character, bag her like trash and dump her like yesterday's newspaper-then pretends she's still alive to everyone- and tries to blame it on a non existent nanny- she deserves nothing less than life without parole - in general population.

-------------------
I agree wholeheartedly! I'd love the DP. but for reasons others have stated I dont see it happening.I'd love to see her spend Caylees B.D. every year with her mouth taped shut and a heart on the tape.I have my doubts as to whether she will live long in gp.LE. has much more on her than they did SP..but shes a woman!! Yeah right!:furious:

I voted for LWOP and that's what I think she'll get. She may have a dream team, but what counts is the evidence. The defense will certainly try to muddy the waters to show reasonable doubt, but if there's intelligent people on the jury, they'll be able to sort through the mud and reach a guilty verdict.

I hope the prosecution doesn't cut a deal with this heartless witch. There is so much evidence against her, take it to trial. Hell, I don't understand why they aren't going with the death penalty. This is clearly a first degree murder case.
-------------------
I would like the dp also but at this stage maybe they are afraid it wont float.
Can someone tell me how much time the LE needs to change to dp? TIA,I cant use thanks again.LOL:behindbar

OMG CW , for once I hope you are wrong . I didnt vote because I cant seem to decide without knowing of all the evidence they have against her.

I thanked you for hoping I'm wrong. Is that strange? LOL.

I hope I'm wrong too.

I voted death penalty, just in case the state puts it back on the table. I think there is already plenty of evidence to warrant the DP plus there are probably a few more bombshells waiting to drop, like the torn-out diary pages.

I voted LWOP, but would love to see the DP for what the monster has done, without regret, as she wrote in her diary. Can't wait to see the rest of that. What a heartless moron!!

Had she accidently killed her child and tried to help her- that would have been different-

But...to kill ones child- accident or not- she didn't call for help- she covered up- taped
her little mouth so no one could hear her cries, or screams, and decorated her with a sticker - like a comic book character, bag her like trash and dump her like yesterday's newspaper-then pretends she's still alive to everyone- and tries to blame it on a non existent nanny- she deserves nothing less than life without parole - in general population.

I agree, LWOP, only because SA took the DP off the table (so far). As long as it is in GP, not in her own little isolated room....the inmates there who would kill to be back with the children they've lost through incarceration will surely make her life as unpleasant as possible- she deserves no less.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back