[Poll] Why haven't the Anthonys helped TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Why hasn't the Anthony family helped TES?

• Caylee is alive, TES is looking for a dead Caylee and the Anthonys shouldn't work with them

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • George and Cindy don't want Caylee to be found because they know what it means for Casey.

Votes: 408 96.7%
  • The Anthony family have been working with TES but have yet to express it publicly.

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • The Anthony family have been begging for Tim to stay and the media has it wrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, the Anthonys know what it means for Casey but it also means that any hope they have of Caylee being alive is gone. They feel better knowing Caylee might be alive out there and their daughter is innocent than finding Caylee and and coming to grips they lost their daughter and their grandaughter. Although I do think they probably have concerns that Caylee is dead they will never admit that untill her body is found.

IMO They do not want Caylee found, otherwise they would be or would have looked themselves. They have done zero to look for their granddaughter. That tells me they do not want to find her. There have been complete strangers, kind, compassionate people who have searched way more than the A's have for Caylee.

Makes me sick.

Yes, the Anthonys know what it means for Casey but it also means that any hope they have of Caylee being alive is gone. They feel better knowing Caylee might be alive out there and their daughter is innocent than finding Caylee and and coming to grips they lost their daughter and their grandaughter. Although I do think they probably have concerns that Caylee is dead they will never admit that untill her body is found.

I am with you 100%, although after listening to George, I think in his heart he knows better.

My concern now is, where ever Caylee is she no longer looks like Caylee. So they will be presented with what remains for DNA identification. I don't know if Cindy will ever believe those remains are her grand baby.

Pizza in trunk
some one else's db in trunk
FBI lab results were a fake release
dogs hits were inconsistent
etc
etc
etc...

I gave up trying to figure out Casey and the Anthony's long ago. They defy normal!

It is still my belief that ALL of the Anthony family knows where little Caylee is. They have all done their part in the coverup. They have all lied. Casey killed Caylee, then the family fell in line to cover it up.

I would not be surprised if little Caylee is not buried in that backyard. I have said this many times. George suddenly decides to move a hibiscus bush to another area in the yard? Then there are new pavers? No, I am not buying it. It means something even if to cover the decomposition smell in the back yard.

If Caylee is buried somewhere other than the backyard, then I am betting it is NOT near the Anthony home, but in a nice, peaceful place. And buried lovingly. Cindy was on another vacation the last week of June, IIRC. I believe it was not a planned vacation. I don't know one way or another, but it is what I think. I believe she knew Caylee was dead when she wrote the July 3rd MySpace entry.

I think Casey will be indited by the Grand Jury. In fact, week before last before we even knew there was to be a Grand Jury, there were postings back and forth with me and a couple other members saying that we bet there would be a Grand Jury.

I do hope that LE will dig in the Anthony's backyard when Casey is indited. The prerequisite to securing that warrant would be to cite that the cadaver dogs hit there. George would know that he could use lime and fertilizer to neutralize the decomposition scent if the body were in a container. When you go visit a cemetary, you do not smell anything, do you?

I am just so ready for this to be over. Little Caylee deserves to have a proper burial, and for her mother (the killer) to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And anyone who helped Casey needs to be prosecuted as well.

Over and out!

If you step back from all the nonsense that has been throw out in this case the only logical reason the family would not cooperate is they do not want the body found. If they are in denial and don't want to accept the truth then how would resisting TES be helpful in any real sense? If my child or grandchild was missing and I was certain, absolutely convinced she was alive I would still cooperate. I might think it was a waste of resources but if they are insisting on it then give them what they want...it wouldn't hurt anything. Why would they care if people wanted to waste their time and money walking through the swamps and woods of Orlando? Whether you believe she is dead or alive why oppose a search? I believe Caylee is gone but if someone wants to look for an alive Caylee more power to them.

I wish with all of my being that Tim Miller could search the back yard! Doesn't he have equipment that will pick up on objects/containers underground? TIA to anyone who might know.

I know that TES requested something will Caylee's scent, but other than that I don't see why the Anthony cooperation is necessary. They aren't next of kin and the Mom Casey is accused of a crime. Looks like someone could be appointed to be Caylee's power of attorney or guardian ad litem or LE could subpoena something that has the scent. In fact, why hasn't LE gotten their dogs on it with Caylee's scent. To heck with Cindy and George, they didn't have custody of Caylee. They must be threatening to sue Tim Miller.

I think the Anthonys (minus Lee bacause I don't recall seeing his bashing TES, though I may have missed it) don't want to help TES because they don't want to admit Caylee may be dead. And that really bothers me. If it were my Grandchild, I would want him/her found dead or alive. Sure, deceased is really hard to deal with....but not knowing either way? I would need closure, however hard that may be. Sorry, but thier actions/inactions regarding working with TES seem wierd/against normal emotions. IMO

I would imagine the Anthonys can't stand the thought that Caylee could be dead, and can't stand to hear TM and the media talking about how they believe her to be dead. I would imagine that the Anthonys are fervently hanging onto the hope of Caylee being alive. It's not unheard of. It can happen. I would also imagine that they may be quite bitter, believing that there has been insufficient investigation into the missing person case, with LE efforts focused on a homicide investigation from day 1, when LE told Casey point blank that they believed Caylee was dead and didn't believe a word she was saying. It must be absolute agony for the Anthonys to see so much media attention and resources put into finding a dead body, when they think Caylee could be out there somewhere alive and needing to be found. My opinion only, I think this is one possibility anyway. If it were me, I definitely would not be able to stand hearing the constant talk about my child/grandchild supposedly being dead, or any of that.

p.s. the poll should have additional choices, "none of the above", and "any of the above" :)

I bet there are a ton of families out there with missing loved ones that would give their "anything" for Tim and crew to came and help.. I can understand them not wanting to participate in the actual "foot search" but they could be helping sign people in or something else, raise money something...

Ditto seagull, no doubt it is very hard for them, but it is their daughter that is withholding info that may have assisted much more months ago.. Someone needs to make that girl talk somehow..

This is my answer ---> George and Cindy don't want Caylee to be found because they know what it means for Casey.

The Anthonys are wrong IMO. Poor little Caylee. :(

Hopefully the entire family will be served some fines or jail time for all the lies, deceit, washing clothes, cleaning computer and protecting KC. Obstruction of justice comes to my mind! CA can't keep her mouth shut, all she does is fight with people. Do they have friends? No other family interviewed? OHIO friends??? Ever see any friends, family or neighbors visiting? ministers? IMO, looks like just the 4 of them and KC's friends/??

Yeah, i couldnt answer the poll, because my theory doesnt fit into any of the available options.
I believe that right now, CA can hold on to the idea that Caylee is still out there somewhere-we know she is the Queen of denial. And I'm not saying that in a mean way. I believe that its that hope that's keeping her going atm.
So if Ca assited TES in anyway, intellectually she knows that Caylees body would be found and all hope would be gone of being reunited with the grand daughted she truely loves.
She was already at her wits end with all of the lies and stolen money by KC, to then have her g daughter go missing and to know that it was her own daughter who did it would be just too much for her psyche to bear.
I dont believe CA's denial is to protect KC- its to protect herself from the unbearable pain that the reality of this would bring....JMO

I agree. U know before all this, I had no idea TES even existed. Im sure that is true for many many other people in the world also. A movie on TES is a good idea not only for them to get paid some money to further their searches but to also let many who didnt know about them know.

Thanks TES and Tim Miller for all you do!!!!:blowkiss:

I had no clue that they exist either, but after listening to TM he is the most sincere person I have ever seen! Even after how the A's are acting towards TM and TES he still will not say a bad word about them. Infact it seems to upset him, and hurt him. He is a remarkable person that took a horrible mishap and turn it into a wonderful organzation to help other family's that have suffered just as he and his family have...

Lord forbid if anything were to ever happen to my kids or family member he would be one of the first ppl I'd contact to help me search for one of my loved ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless you Tim and your family and every single person who has helped you in one form or another to help you do what you do!!

Yes I agree they should do a show to get there name out there so ppl know that they exist, however I'm sure they are very busy as it is.

Yeah, i couldnt answer the poll, because my theory doesnt fit into any of the available options.
I believe that right now, CA can hold on to the idea that Caylee is still out there somewhere-we know she is the Queen of denial. And I'm not saying that in a mean way. I believe that its that hope that's keeping her going atm.
So if Ca assited TES in anyway, intellectually she knows that Caylees body would be found and all hope would be gone of being reunited with the grand daughted she truely loves.
She was already at her wits end with all of the lies and stolen money by KC, to then have her g daughter go missing and to know that it was her own daughter who did it would be just too much for her psyche to bear.
I dont believe CA's denial is to protect KC- its to protect herself from the unbearable pain that the reality of this would bring....JMO

Yeah, but if there was undisputable evidence that your granddaughter was dead, and you had suspicions right from the start anyhow... wouldn't you want your granddaughter's remains to bury/cremate??? How can you let her little body rot/be eaten by alligators??? How can you mourn her if she never comes back??? In Cindy's fairytale world does she really believe the kidnappers will bring her back? If so they would have demanded ransom, which didn't happen in this case. There was no ransom note, no nothing from the kidnappers. Caylee wasn't sold off, when there is DNA evidence that her dying/dead little body was in the trunk of Casey's car, which reeked of decomposition-not rotting pizza, dead squirrels, trash, or any other such nonsense. The real ZF-G didn't need any more children, she already had 6 of her own, and I think a couple of grandchildren...

Sadly, I voted that they know what it means for Casey. I am still not able to wrap my mind around the fact that they would not welcome TES with open arms. They know, there is no doubt in my mind that they know and still choose to protect Casey. I know all about not wanting to believe that a child is gone. I lost a son in to SIDS quite a few years ago and would not let myself believe that he had died until he was embalmed. Only then could I not be in denial, as I was praying that he was in a coma or something and would wake up at the last minute. In my head I knew it wouldn't happen, but my heart was a different matter. I've never even told anyone that before and even as I type it I know that I sound like the crazy woman I am:) but I tell it now only because there are many of us here that understand more than some think we do. Caylee is with my son IMO and her killer needs to be brought to justice, not be protected by the very people that she loved and depended on, even if her killer is the daughter that I'm sure that they love. It's just so wrong and such a disgrace to Caylee

Yeah, but if there was undisputable evidence that your granddaughter was dead, and you had suspicions right from the start anyhow... wouldn't you want your granddaughter's remains to bury/cremate??? How can you let her little body rot/be eaten by alligators??? How can you mourn her if she never comes back??? In Cindy's fairytale world does she really believe the kidnappers will bring her back? If so they would have demanded ransom, which didn't happen in this case. There was no ransom note, no nothing from the kidnappers. Caylee wasn't sold off, when there is DNA evidence that her dying/dead little body was in the trunk of Casey's car, which reeked of decomposition-not rotting pizza, dead squirrels, trash, or any other such nonsense. The real ZF-G didn't need any more children, she already had 6 of her own, and I think a couple of grandchildren...

Of course it doesnt make sense, but in her denial /fantasy it doesnt have to make sense. She's not thinking about the alligators or that tiny body decomposing wherever she was dumped....i just dont think she will let her mind go there, not even for a second. In so many interviews she seems like she is not only trying to convince the public, but herself too.
I have seen her appear broken and times and very defensive at others. But dont forget that when people are feeling completely powerless, they switch to agression in an attempt to feel some degree of control.
Add to everything that CA must be feeling some degree of guilt...'if only I had've asked more questions about the babysitter, if only I had've arranged the childcare mysef, or if only we didnt have that big argument on fathers day, then maybe I would still have my Caylee'.....
It drives me crazy thinking that if KC would just fess up this would all be over.
I know my opinion is different from many other posters, and i appreciate we all have differing opinions. Thats why I love WB so much- its not one-sided.

I also think George is appeasing CA because he is scared to death that he will lose his wife , after already losing a g.daughter and so much more.
He's living in reality. He knows they will find the body eventually, but again would rather that not happen because it would kill CA emotionally or literally.
He may think that its too late to help Caylee now, but he'll be damned if he lets another family member die.....they could have their own memorial for themselves when the time is right. So to him, helping TES would only hurt his family more.
I always try to put myself in another persons shoes. Its easy to pass judgement when you have no direct connection, but until you actually live it, you just dont know.....JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back