Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh baloney. All you people - as much as I respect all your prior postings and well thought out arguments and in depth research - are having knee-jerk reactions which will eventually become "uh... lemme see this here thing..." curiosities. You may not BUY it (and I certainly won't buy it, because I don't have twenty bucks to spare on stuff that doesn't feed my family), but you'll read it. You'll read excepts on the internet. You'll listen to excerpts on wesh.com or the radio, you'll come here and read what other people are saying about the book after THEY'VE bought it, and all your protesting will have been for naught.

The Anthonys will profit. And it's horrible and sad and tragic. But imagine that nobody even buys the book.. they still get an advance for writing it, maybe five grand. If 10,000 people are interested in the case and don't consider the "blood money" factor of it, they make more. If they resell the book there is more. If they rerprint the book, there is more. If they sell rights, there is more. And with all the fascination with the case, they make more.

As noble as we all may wish to be for the sake of Caylee, this child who deserves all of our strength and love and truth and courage - there will still be blood money paid... by us, in some form or another.

It's gonna happen - you will spend the money, you will buy the book. And you will line their pockets. But know this - you WILL read it, then you WILL be that much more informed, then you WILL choose to use that information with which you are now armed, and you WILL spread the truth behind the lies. You WILL fight for Caylee. You WILL know all that there is to know about the lies, so that your truth WILL be that much more powerful.

Do not censor, but rather use their own momentum against them. And you will win the war, not the battle.

Aim small, miss small.

Aim big, hit big.

Perhaps that is what you will do and what you feel others should do.. but I already know their lies, I don't need to read their book to hear 'em again. I will not buy any book they may write, won't buy it or read it.

I give ya an A for effort though. :blowkiss:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20295323/detail.html

I think the fact that BC won't deny a book deal probably means there at least is the discussion of a book deal on the table! What do you think and will you buy a book by C&G? I won't!!

No = probably not. Now I'd buy a book from an unbiased party (not sure who that is yet). Aphrodite usually comes out with some good ones.

Does anyone know how the A's are supporting themselves these days? George and Cindy are still not working, and it looks like the tabloids and intervies have come to a stop.

Mel

Forget the book - where's the movie! Ala, Scott Peterson before his trial. Mel

No I will not read it. No profit from me and I'm up to my neck in their CARP anyway. No more lies and illusions.........please! I'm already half :crazy: from them.

I'd probably read it without putting money in their pockets, but if they don't hurry and get it out there many of us will not want to think anymore about the details of this case that consumed us. Hearing anymore Anthony tactics after the trial is over may just make us vomit.

If Casey were to appeal her DP, could this book maybe harm that, but no, I'm sure they will describe what the world looks like when you wear those rose-colored glasses and everybody shares their kool-aide as a family.

There's no way I'd buy any book written by or co-authored by any of the Anthony family! No matter what, any such book would be a propaganda piece at best. If it were to be published prior to the trial, you can bet all proceeds would go toward Casey's defense fund.

It makes me angry to think the Anthonys would consider such a project!

I know I will read the book........However, i will not buy it UNLESS it is AFTER the trial so I know the money will not be helping anyone's defense, AND dependant upon how the Anthony's conduct themselves during the trial.....IF they do the right thing in the courts, then all of the other stuff I can forgive....with that being said....i do believe george will have a hard time finding a job because of the national attention..Cindy at least has a degree in a highly competitive field. At this point, I have no sympathy for them...However, my mind is still open....IF they end up doing the right thing, then i think they should be entitled to make a living from this sad situation their daughter put them in......I do know that I would never buy a book put out by the defense on behalf of KC.......just my opinion

WB

I joined here because I'm interested in this case. I'm interested in what makes these people (all of them) tick. I find the mindsets facinating. My reading or not reading...buying or not buying...this book will not change the fact that Caylee is dead. I really don't care what the Anthony's do, or how they make money. Whatever their motivation, it's another piece of the puzzle. It's the puzzle I'm interested in. I've read everything I've come across about this case. This book -- written or ghost written -- will be approved by them. It will be their untwisted version. As I said before, if it is written before the trial -- not interested. We already heard all that. If it is AFTER the trial, when everything comes out, then I want to hear what they have to say then. Just being honest.

There's no way I'd buy any book written by or co-authored by any of the Anthony family! No matter what, any such book would be a propaganda piece at best. If it were to be published prior to the trial, you can bet all proceeds would go toward Casey's defense fund.

It makes me angry to think the Anthonys would consider such a project!

:furious: BLOOD MONEY!!! :furious:

I wouldn't buy the book either, but I may read it if it is offered to me. My first thought was, can you imagine the book signing? :eek: Afterall, they did feel the need to have a 'meet and greet' while Caylee was 'missing'. WhoTH does that?

:rose: RIP Sweet Caylee, you deserved so much better! :rose:​

I have no intentions of buying the book as I watched it unfold LIVE during all the interviews, media and talk shows and at some point watching the trial.

No real reason to read the book. For anyone that has followed this case since day one and the information that will be released during the trial I just don't see what a book by the Anthony's has to offer. It's certainly not going to contain anything other then their version of whats "true" and we already know what they've lied about.

Some what OT but if Padilla put out a book I think I would read it just for entertainment value....Kinda the same reason I peek at my wifes People magazine every now and then.

No,I wouldn't bother with a book put out by the A's. I have to watch my bloodpressure.
I would read a book by Richard and Jessie. I hope they write one ,if for no other reason than to allow us more time with Caylee and her world.

:waitasec: This thread is NOT about naming the title for the book; it is about whether you would buy the book!

NO way would I buy it. Not a dime of my money would go to these people. I bought OJ's book - AFTER the Goldman's won the book rights in court and the money was going to THEM. I knew Fred felt that it was OJ's confession told in the third person. No way would I buy it having the money going to OJ.

Not spending a dime of money toward the A's. No way.

I guess I don't see the point of reading a book that contains nothing but lies, denial, and excuses. Big 'ol no for me. *shrug*

Here are the conditions in which I would buy this book, 1 it was at a yard sale and I got it cheap 2:there would have to be a toll free number for me to call with my rebuttal statements and to sicream that is total BS, Also, maybe this book will be like those movies that have several endings and you can pick the one you like!
I do feel sorry for what the A's are going through. I have a 5 yr old granddaughter, God, I just cannot imagine. I do have a problem with their behavior, as does everyone.
In my heart, I feel like the book is an avenue for income and nothing more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase
Back