Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm thinking of the possiblities for the title: "What NOT To Do When Your Granddaughter Is Missing". How a "Mother of the Year" Handles a Kidnapping". "How to Scam the Public Out of Donations" BUT puh-leeeeeeeze anything BUT what to do in a missing child case!

We, the public, need to do the same thing we did with O.J.'s intended book, "If I Did It." Let the news media and the publisher know how outraged we are! The money from the sales of "If I Did It" was able to diverted from O.J. bank account (even though he had already gotten and spent the hefty advance) to the Goldman family and their foundation.

In this case, if we protest enough, the money could be diverted from the As to a legit foundation or a guardian ad litem for Caylee. I say legit foundation 'cause I would hate the see the $ go to any charity associated with the As, such as KFN!

The A's are money grubbers, they'll do anything for a buck, poor Caylee she deserved so mush better.

He77 to the NO!! I wouldn't even take it out of the library! BOYCOTT!!

Oh goody! A joke thread! My favorite!!

Okay, here's my response to the question as to whether I would purchase this book:

Take the 'c' out of cat.

Take the 'g' out of dog.

Take the 'f' out of way.

(There is no f in way!!!)

I would never willingly give these thugs money. They disgust me as much as their murdering daughter does.

I would hope that LE ccharges the A's with obstruction of justice, lying to LE, and reporting false tips on Caylee's whereabouts so that they CANNOT PROFIT for any books/movie/tv deals they are offered. What a joke!

Oh goody! A joke thread! My favorite!!

Okay, here's my response to the question as to whether I would purchase this book:

Take the 'c' out of cat.

Take the 'g' out of dog.

Take the 'f' out of way.

(There is no f in way!!!)

That is FUNNY!

This woman makes me sick. :irked:

They all make me sick. I wish someone would go in and get the information out of their daughter on what really happened. This is insane how this case has been going.

No, because I hardly ever buy hardcover books. I would read it if it's in my local library, but I would not buy it.

The day the book is released I will donate 25.00 to TES.
I would rather have my money go to a good cause besides I have enough old newspapers to start a fire with..HA..:clap:

I can't believe this, they haven't even found this baby yet, they don't know what is going to happen, their daughter is sitting in jail and yet they can stop and pause and think about writing a book?

I just can't believe this. It hasn't even been a year.

The book should be called "How to lie to everyone forever".

I can't see CA writing a book anyway..You have to know big words and what they mean...:confused:

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....
----------------

I voted no. The subject? they've got to be kidding. they should be reading a book on "How to Face Reality".

P.S. maybe they will identify the body in the trunk!!

I have to post again, because I am in utter shock. People have said the Anthony's are suffering, that Cindy is in denial, that she is near a nervous breakdown, that she is in pain...but they can stop and think about a book and deal?

My stomach is turning - I just can't imagine thinking of such a thing while my grandchild is missing. I have seen this woman on tv, hugging people..seeming to faint all the while her children are laughing (LEE) and giving each other high fives - her daughter is wearing tight shorts and tight shirts and stolen glasses to and from her lawyer's meetings, she is smiling all the while.

Can this family be a group of people suffering from Munchausen by proxy? They like the attention and sympathy of others?

I just can't understand all of this - i wish someone would explain.

I agree. Both Sharon Rocha and Beth Holloway's hearts were just broken by the tragedies of their daughters. Their love for their daughters was reflected in their eyes, faces, and every word they spoke. That is why I call BS on the Anthony's - ALL of them.

Also note that Sharon and Beth wrote these biographical books a long time after their daughter's disappearances. The Anthony's do not even have the brain capacity or decency to wait.

Sure, I'll buy the book. Not that I want the Anthony's to make money but then, I would copy it and loan it out to all of you who would like to read it.
I have a lot of other fiction books in my personal library.
jmo

It's all about money!
Kid finders are probably encouraging them to do this.

I would never buy a book that they wrote!! No freakin way!! I can barely stand listening to their BS now... let alone pay for it!! Ughhh!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back