Porchlights on for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
+1 - lights on here and will be all night.

Please support the efforts to create a Caylee's Law - to make it a felony nationwide for not reporting a missing child in a timely manner.

We love you, baby girl. White light shining through the dark Florida night, just for you. Rest with God, little one. <3

Both of my two front porch lights are glowing warmly. So little, but so heartfelt. She's with God. And he loved her best AND first.

Going to bed brokenhearted.

Aqua

Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...Are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad you are happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my grandparents I send my love...it's beautiful here is all I can say...your life will go on without me in your way. Love Caylee XOXO

Tho our hearts are broken, lights in Alabama are burning brightly tonight for Caylee.
Rest peacefully little angel.

Mines been on here in Illinois since 5pm and it will stay on all night.

Such a sad day today is!

ICA will one day meet her maker and then and only then will true justice be done.

Rest in Peace Caylee Marie and know that so many love you!!! <3

Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...Are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad you are happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my grandparents I send my love...it's beautiful here is all I can say...your life will go on without me in your way. Love Caylee XOXO

Saw this on FB. Its beautiful and so fitting.

Lights on all night long in Lake Ozark, Mo. Look down from Heaven sweetheart and see the love all over the world for you. RIP sweetie.

I couldn't find Caylee's candle thread...and I always try to say goodnight. This will be my prayer for her as I will always hold her in my heart.
Dearest Caylee,
Sweet dreams precious one.
You are so loved.
May the Lord bless you and keep you...safe and happy.
oxoxoxoxox

Just walked outside to get something from the car. Every single porch light is on -on my block. That's extremely rare here. Must be for Caylee.

Deep in the heart of Texas our porchlight shines for Caylee.

We love you, honey.

My light is on all night in Upper Michigan for Caylee. They are doing it Thursday night, too. But you know what? Caylee's light is already shining, and it has been for three years-it always will!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back