Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this link a long time ago from BeanE for searching for articles on another case, and I thought I'd pass it on. Just change the name of the person you want to search for.

http://interceder.net/news/
stacy-peterson

For some reason that does not work when I click on it but it works if I copy and paste the whole thing.

ACR - do you have any info as to whatever happened with Michael Robinson and the charges he was facing for witness intimidation? His case was listed on the Will County site for months, rolling over month to month, year after year, and now, nothing.

TIA

LOL, may of us followed Robinson's case just like you and it was just forever and ever he was scheduled for court but it seemed like it went nowhere, month after month, year after year. Just my opinion but he's the first person who came to my mind when this new search in Peoria was announced.

http://willcountycircuitcourt.com/
Court Schedule shows him with yet another court date August 20, 2010 for the same three charges. :banghead:

ACR

It was raining here til just a lil while ago. Hopefully it clears up and stays that way!!!

Sounds to me like, LE finally has the person who helped DP carry out this dastly deed...And if that person has been given immunity then there would be no reason for that person to lie or run LE on a wild goose chase....I feel that LE knows that she is on that property it is just locating exactly where and bringing her home to her family & children....DP can rot in hell for what he has done as far as I am concerned.

I would love to see DP reaction (if joking or serious) if he knows of the search in area.
Like KC when searching for Caylee.

Me too! Somehow, I think that DP isn't smiling or joking now.............

Thanks Noway!

I'm wondering when that house at the end of the long driveway was built? If that house was there in October-November 2007, it would have been very risky for anyone to be on that property if there was a home there and someone living in it.

Is there another way into the area where you have the X? Perhaps the road to the left of the property, where there appears to be some outbuildings?

This is great!

attachment.php

I see it now............the access to the red spot!

DoobieDoo, re your map...

Hope you don't mind me posting it. I think as an attachment, it was getting missed by those who may be at work or only have time for quick scroll.

Thanks, caught it last night and yours today. I have overlayed the properties and matched them to the parcel numbers posted. We all seem to be in agreement this is the search location. I'm going to try and post two pics.

One will be showing from Grange Hall Rd the same properties as the parcel maps a bit of a wide shot.

Two will be a closer up of the circle at the end of the dirt rd. (taking note of the two out buildings.)

Then the creek and I've heard mentioned running water.

My question lays with, where from here? I can zoom and pan this property from various angles. :waitasec:

Thanks Doobie.

grangehall3.jpggrangehall4.jpg

Was this posted? Sorry if it's repeat.

http://wbbm780.com/content_page.php?contentType=4&contentId=6245140

Anthropologist: Cops Convinced They're Close to Finding Stacy Peterson's Body

~snipped~

It sounds like LE has some pretty convincing evidence that Stacy is buried there.

I feel, more than ever, that LE never intended the media to be involved, and is trying very hard to downplay the search of the property. I think LE is hoping they can continue their search without the media presence. I think too, that LE also wanted to do this search without DP and his defense team finding out about it.

It sounds like LE has some pretty convincing evidence that Stacy is buried there.

I feel, more than ever, that LE never intended the media to be involved, and is trying very hard to downplay the search of the property. I think LE is hoping they can continue their search without the media presence. I think too, that LE also wanted to do this search without DP and his defense team finding out about it.

Not gonna happen - once the cat is out of the bag it's really hard to put it back it in.....:biggrin:

That place is probably being watched like a hawk by someone who will alert the media (and us hopefully) at the first sign of them being back there....BUT ya never know...

I do agree that they probably didn't want it out until they wanted to release the info, but in today's day & age that is usually pretty hard to do...KWIM??

I wonder why LE is so convinced.

I have to think they have more than a tip from an inmate, a jail informant, or however else it has been reported.

An inmate would say anything if he thought it was going to help his case. Jail informants can be fed false information.

Maybe they have a Drew connection to this area that Drew previously denied or failed to mention anyway. Maybe he was riding his motorcycle in the area? Flew into that airport?

Noway....................I think it's very possible that the lead may have originated with an inmate. The inmate was probably someone who knew one small tidbit of information - not from speaking with DP since his arrest - but someone who was around when Stacy disappeared, and saw DP with someone - maybe during those 3 days DP disappeared on his "head clearing" trip. Just a casual observation, seeing DP with someone else they knew.

That one little tidbit of information could have led to someone else, who, under questioning gave LE more information, and that led to someone else and more information. This could have opened a whole new avenue of investigation that eventually led to LE's search of this property northwest of Peoria.

Another report in this thread stated that LE took DNA swabs from Stacy's two children about 3 weeks ago. After all this time that's elapsed since October 28, 2007.............why did they just recently take DNA swabs? It may be that LE has been working on this new lead for quite some time, and three weeks ago they decided they might be close to finding Stacy's remains and were going to need the children's DNA.

I am wondering if it isn't something super simple yet overlooked for the last couple of years - and I'm talking from personal experience. My son is now in a photography class (35 mm - not digital) and we were going through some photo's which I just have packed away in shoe boxes from when the kids were younger, etc. Something caught my sons eye in the background of one we were looking at and I couldn't for the life of me tell "exactly" what it was - so we took it to one of those machines and cropped and blew it up and it was actually a bike that the sun was reflecting off of strangely. But I never noticed it - that wasn't what I took a pic of - KWIM??

What if a hunter was taking a pic (or video) of his buck or whatever and something was caught on film in the background and someone noticed it, blew it up, and ?
Like they say, pics are worth a 1000 words.....

Again, none of us know and it's just speculation and probably wrong, but they have to have something definite that makes them believe she is located in that area!! I would love to know what!

I agree.............it could be something very simple and overlooked. If the property was up for sale at the time Stacy disappeared, maybe the real estate firm handling the sale of the property took pictures of the property in October, and the photographer went back for more pictures in November? Something had changed between the two sets of pictures? In the meantime, LE had found a connection between DP and that property?

Question: Does anyone, including the police, know where DP went on his "head clearing trip"?

I havent followed this case as closely as I have others so I may have lots of questions for time to time. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member