Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police have not come out publically to confirm anything. Fox News is writing "reportedly" in the title of the article and then writes confirmed through sources in the article. :banghead:

Fox News is the only one reporting this??

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Source-Remains-are-that-of-Zahra-Baker-107480738.html?hpt=T2

snipped
HICKORY, N.C. – A source close to the investigation tells NewsChannel 36 Hickory Police will hold a 4 p.m. news briefing on Friday in which investigators will announce that remains found are in fact that of Zahra Baker. NewsChannel 36 and WCNC.com will carry the event live.
snipped

Rest In Peace sweet Angel - You are loved

Fox's source, IMO is Rad Berkey and WCNC. The article is misleading. States "reported" and then states "confirmed" by WCNC source.

Waiting on the presser although I think we all know the confirmation IS coming.

HLN covering now.

Incredibly sad news...but not unexpected. Poor little Zahra.

There had better be some arrests coming soon. It's time for justice!

HLN coverage

on the phone with Alexis.

breakdown of search via phone interview. Description of hole. Remains specualtion. Believed that it will be announced today.

Supposed remains about five miles from spot where prosthetic.

We don't know yet if the bone found at Christy is related.

Let's be accurate-the link states the remains are REPORTEDLY Zahra's. The 4PM News Conference will likely state definitively. There is no need to rush to judgement here...it has been a long long process and a little more time will not hurt.

Peace to all...

I am wondering why they are waiting for 4pm for the presser. Perhaps an arrest is in process or imminent and they are waiting to make 2 major announcements.

I am wondering why they are waiting for 4pm for the presser. Perhaps an arrest is in process or imminent and they are waiting to make 2 major announcements.

we can only hope!

Attachments

• reportedly.JPG
    reportedly.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 10
If this is true, then the remains found have identifying features that did not need DNA testing to show they belong to Zahra i.e. skull with teeth. Let the tears fall....I think it's her with the announcements from LE later today. :(

Fox News is the only one reporting this??

I saw an Australian news report earlier saying the same thing, but it disappeared now so I don't have the link. I have read that Rupert Murdoch controls the Australian media as well as Fox News so I can see the pattern -- when Fox News reports something, I also see the same news in an Australian media headline.

That's exactly what I was going to post!! Let's hope so!

I am truly hoping they have found 'all of her' and since the searches have been called off, am telling myself they have, otherwise I'm afraid this depression is going to do me in, never has a case tortured me like this.
I want to see arrests happen soon, and swift Justice for Zahra.
At least, this precious angel will never, ever know pain again.

The press conference at 4pm will be a bittersweet one. There have been many tears shed for this precious life and many more will fall. Thank God she is Heaven with our Heavenly Father and is whole and at peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member