Possible Kill Sites

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just found this beautiful tidpit of information-

A Brief History: In 1914 Otto Herman Kahn a well to do investment banker purchased a large piece of land in what today is known as Cold Spring Hills. Kahn wanted to show off his wealth by building a castle for his home on the tallest hill on Long Island New York. Since all the tallest points where already owned, instead he brought in truckload after truckload of dirt until it became the highest point. It is at this time that Kahn built Oheka Castle a beautiful 126-room mansion. The Castle has 109,000 square feet of living space and is considered the second largest private residence next to Vanderbilt’s Biltmore Estate in North Carolina. Today the castle is owned and operated as a catering hall where people can have lavish expensive weddings and parties and the guests can pay to stay the night in one of Oheka Castles many rooms.

There are supposedly secret tunnels that lead to Cold Spring Harbor and where used during the days of prohibition. Also there are secret passageways and rooms within Oheka Castle. There is even an area in the basement with bars where it is said Otto Kahn kept pet lions.

There was an assassination attempt on owner GM
“ Melius was on his way to have lunch with former U.S. Sen. Al D’Amato—one of the many powerful attendees at Melius’ Oheka card games—when the bullets started flying. “

sen al d’amato was mentioned ALOT in the scandal at OBI and has known ties to the gambino family. In fact, OBI west was burned down by the famous Henry hill based on court statements.

I read Burke has connections to organized crime. Does anyone have any info on it? Even speculation

A Brief History: In 1914 Otto Herman Kahn a well to do investment banker purchased a large piece of land in what today is known as Cold Spring Hills. Kahn wanted to show off his wealth by building a castle for his home on the tallest hill on Long Island New York. Since all the tallest points where already owned, instead he brought in truckload after truckload of dirt until it became the highest point. It is at this time that Kahn built Oheka Castle a beautiful 126-room mansion. The Castle has 109,000 square feet of living space and is considered the second largest private residence next to Vanderbilt’s Biltmore Estate in North Carolina. Today the castle is owned and operated as a catering hall where people can have lavish expensive weddings and parties and the guests can pay to stay the night in one of Oheka Castles many rooms.

There are supposedly secret tunnels that lead to Cold Spring Harbor and where used during the days of prohibition. Also there are secret passageways and rooms within Oheka Castle. There is even an area in the basement with bars where it is said Otto Kahn kept pet lions.

“ Melius was on his way to have lunch with former U.S. Sen. Al D’Amato—one of the many powerful attendees at Melius’ Oheka card games—when the bullets started flying. “

sen al d’amato was mentioned ALOT in the scandal at OBI and has known ties to the gambino family. In fact, OBI west was burned down by the famous Henry hill based on court statements.

I read Burke has connections to organized crime. Does anyone have any info on it? Even speculation
So 8 men

Gary melius
Burke
Spoda
D’ Amato
Bissett
Hackett
?
?

who could the other two be? Possible considerations Lanieri, John Petrocelli, brewer, Lindsay Henry

Unlikely based on their political power... especially JB, but perhaps he had only been invited to one or more parties. Or maybe he was responsible for the dirty work. The disposals and that’s why they kept him around. Not sure who would have tapped in in to begin with unless those two seats are Giuliani and placa.

considering how high up this actually might go, I’m kind of surprised Burke is still alive himself, especially after the loeb fiasco.

Oheka Castle has a connection the this case.
I was hoping to see
I'm

Oheka Castle is often omitted from mainstream discussions of this case.
In my opinion, however, anyone invested in the LISK case eventually comes across Oheka Castle.

Like many of the most important aspects of this case, Oheka Castle is easily missed: So what if a bunch of high ranking political players hung out there? What does the murder that took place there have to do with LISK?

The answer is alot.

The things that have gone on at Oheka Castle provide an invaluable foundation in understanding the political and legal power hierarchy as well as alliances that have allowed the LISK case to get to this point.

If you're looking into Oheka Castle you're moving in the right direction.

There are many salacious aspects to the LISK case that are easy to get caught up in and distracted by.

The devil is often in the mundane details...like Oheka.

The people who converge there and the murder that you mentioned is essential information and provides a broader context of understanding of the environment which provided fertile ground for LISK to act.

I'm surprised @hawkshaw has not commented here as he has a pretty darn thorough understanding of Oheka Castle.

Allison Carey and her brother claim they allegedly were brought to a castle in Huntington where Mariah & Allison were SRA victims. This is the same castle I came across while researching and there appears to be church right in the Cold Spring Harbor area as well that may be near the tunnel system. Allison said they would walk from the church to the castle so possibly they went via the tunnel system. From 1979 to 83 Oheka was allegedly empty & in disrepair. In 1979 Allison Carey would have turned 10. In the article sited below she states she was about 10 & that it went on for about 3 years. When I saw the posts here it reminded me of previous research I did after reading Allisons story. She also states she witnessed murders there. The full story can be found by searching: Collective Evolution/ Mariah Carey’s Sister Highlights The Reality of Satanic Ritual Child Abuse & Murder

Allison Carey and her brother claim they allegedly were brought to a castle in Huntington where Mariah & Allison were SRA victims. This is the same castle I came across while researching and there appears to be church right in the Cold Spring Harbor area as well that may be near the tunnel system. Allison said they would walk from the church to the castle so possibly they went via the tunnel system. From 1979 to 83 Oheka was allegedly empty & in disrepair. In 1979 Allison Carey would have turned 10. In the article sited below she states she was about 10 & that it went on for about 3 years. When I saw the posts here it reminded me of previous research I did after reading Allisons story. She also states she witnessed murders there. The full story can be found by searching: Collective Evolution/ Mariah Carey’s Sister Highlights The Reality of Satanic Ritual Child Abuse & Murder

Of course it would never get out even if it were true but it Looks like they believe they have one suspect for the time being: (from Fox News)

New York investigators continue to search Rex Heuermann's Long Island property for evidence​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back