Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just hope we can all eat crow for dinner tonight and the Cops are right and we are wrong:truce:

It's darned odd ... but I think they have evidence in hand, and are looking for more. One bone is ID; several is "crime scene".

Doesn't have the media along like this cause an issue if anything is found... I mean there's gotta be someway the defense would argue corruption.

Au contraire ;)

The defense couldn't claim that LE planted the bones.
If they have firm evidence, I think it's brilliant.

You guys aren't going to believe this but my son is getting married tomorrow and I have to leave for the rehersal in 15 min!!! I'm going to have to take my laptop and check in every few min!!! Aren't I awful!!!
Nope, just dedicated! :)

24931917.jpg
She is just so lovely.

I think they'd just say they were planted before they brought the media there...

I think this is orchestrated for a reason. They're taking the media into several places, to show them something -- and so it can be recorded independently.

Maybe a bone or bones have been identified as Susan's but no more were found in that mine shaft? So...now they are searching all of the mines knowing she'll be found in one of them possibly? Scattered remains and all.

ETA and Ely dirt matches dirt found under the rental car.

Whatever the case turns out to be with this search, the method it's being conducted will allow a prospective future defense to claim the high road and speak of the "media circus" LE made out of this case. Because I don't know what else you can call it but "media circus" today.

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
When I asked, do you still think Josh had something to do with #Susan's disappearance, Graves responded w/ "who else would have." #findsusan

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
The next leg is much more treacherous, cops say. Some seriously harsh terrain. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

jenniferstagg Jennifer Stagg
asked sheriff how difficult it would be to drive to one of the mines in the winter. He said difficult, but not impossible #findsusan @KSL5TV

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
When I asked, do you still think Josh had something to do with #Susan's disappearance, Graves responded w/ "who else would have." #findsusan

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
The next leg is much more treacherous, cops say. Some seriously harsh terrain. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

I was just coming here to post that! :)

Au contraire ;)

The defense couldn't claim that LE planted the bones.
If they have firm evidence, I think it's brilliant.

Oh, a good defense attorney will say they planted them last week and then staged this whole media fiasco.

Maybe a bone or bones have been identified as Susan's but no more were found in that mine shaft? So...now they are searching all of the mines knowing she'll be found in one of them possibly? Scattered remains and all.

That's what I believe.

This certainly can't be like that idiotic psychic tip about "50 children's bodies in a house in Texas"....can it?

Oh, a good defense attorney will say they planted them last week and then staged this whole media fiasco.

A good prosecutor would counter that by saying "Where'd we get the bones, in the first place?"

I think we need to remember the information about the bones the boys found and the matching dirt were from a comment section...and are rumor. Not saying they couldn't be the truth down the road, but just it needs to be clarified so as not start confusion. imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back