Possible Links between RAT and JM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I gotta find links for you ,but for now

I was going though RATs massive court record thread and come across a post that places RAT right here.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/117+Georgetown+Rd,+Charlottesville,+VA+22901/@38.061772,-78.5079006,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b387bb61b3fe81:0x650f14fec06e86bf

Run a forum search for this

117 Georgetown rd Charlottesville va

Found it, but I can't figure out HOW or WHEN he was placed there. :( What am I missing?

Found it, but I can't figure out HOW or WHEN he was placed there. :( What am I missing?
If it is 2004 or 2005 it could be where he lived when he set his VAN on fire, filed a fraudulent insurance claim and would later be charged with Arson and filing a false claim. I started to wonder if he ever used his van as a taxi. I have always thought that he set that van on fire to cover other crimes as well.

On another website, back in 2009, someone found a picture of an older white guy, with short black hair, wearing a light colored shirt and standing just off to the side of a barn or stable. That barn or stable was being used as a musical stage for an outside field or bonfire-type party...either near or on Anchorage Farm.

I have looked high and low for that picture since HG first went missing and the circumstances were almost identical to MH's disappearance. I remembered that the guy looked like RAT. If anyone remembers the picture I am talking about can you please point me in the right direction. If it is RAT in that picture then that puts him even closer to MH's disappearance as well.

I guess it is in his court records ,but it is also in this link.

http://www.readthehook.com/110023/taylors-encounters-aquaintances-recall-abduction-suspect

ETA also that thread mentions one of RAT past address is now listed as an adult home (like the one on Old lynchburg) I think that is odd but the thread is a hard read and I dont know which of the 100 addresses they meant.
That group home was in his old home in Oak Harbor, Washington (State) but now that you reminded us...that is VERY INTERESTING INDEED.

So I checked out AM's ask account a couple of weeks ago. Just getting around to writing about it. I found one curious entry about toes I haven't heard mentioned yet. Paraphrasing, one or more persons wrote to AM:

Do you like dudes with dreads?

They both know someone named Boo it seems. They talk about him. There's a Boo, big heavy guy who hunts or picks up road kill on JM's Facebook. One eating BBQ/food together too. (Or Boo could just be a common nickname - note mods it's not someone's' real given name).

A guy says I want to lick your toes. Who talks about toes or is attracted to them?? Not many At all. Remember at the last bar the night HG was abducted JM was grabbing girls' legs and feet. He said I just want to see your toes. Or maybe he said feet. Very weird and significant--- You think?

A big what IF- if JM wrote this about toes, he may have had sort of foot fetish. He may have shoes and boots as trophies. Let's see if this comes out later, if evidence is ever revealed.

I have something I want to say, but I can't!! It would bring up a name that's not been mentioned at all in either case. But FWIW, I do think there's a connection... AND that same connection is there not only when it comes to Alexis's disappearance, but Samantha Clarke's as well.

(To be clear, this is only what I think based on what I've found through sleuthing. I have no first-hand or inside knowledge about any of this.)

Can you give a hint or initials? What town the person lived in, what they look like? Clues. In what way are they may connected, don't see why you can't say that. White, black or other?

As far as I can tell, no member has ever been able to figure out where JLM Jr or RAT was in 2006. I hesitate to even mention this but... I heard that RAT may have had connections to New Jersey and maybe even lived there at some point. Now, our member above mentions JLM Jr's fascination with toes and all I can think of is the Atlantic City 4 strangled prostitutes, left facing East, in a storm runoff ditch...ALL DRESSED and BAREFOOT. Is there any possibility when or if RAT was living in NJ that JLM went to be with him? RAT looks so much like a prior meth head and the sketch of the guy last seen with at least one of the ALC 4 was an older (40 something) white guy who supposedly did drugs with at least one or two of the ALC4...

This has been nagging at me since the day I figured out that we could find no Virginia charges on either of these two in 2006. The ALC4 disappeared between mid October and mid November.

Is the new search a connection between JM and RAT?
RAT telling where the body or bodies are to cut a deal on sentencing in case JM tells something that both of them were involved in?
JM talking about people both he and RAT disappeared?
JM talking and RAT ends up being not guilty?
Or
Is this a coincidence due to all the publicity that Hannah Graham has gotten?
LE announcing that they are searching somewhere else because they really had planned it all along?
Someone calling in a tip for Alexis due to all of the media going on about Hannah?

I think its because Hannah has been found and now they will return to looking for AM.

Debra Alfarone ‏@DebraAlfarone 1m1 minute ago
NEW: S/w Nelson Cty Prosecutor: FBI lab in Quantico waiting for #JesseMatthew's DNA to test in connex w/#AlexisMurphy. @wusa9 #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/DebraAlfarone

I think its because Hannah has been found and now they will return to looking for AM.

I suspect they will be looking near eheart's trailer park.

"I wouldn't let him near my home," says one resident of Eheart's Corner trailer park on Ridge Road in Orange County, where Taylor lived at the time of 19-year-old Samantha Clarke's disappearance in September 2010. Taylor confirmed to the Hook in October 2012 that he has long been a suspect in that case because he called her phone multiple times the night she vanished

From link in my post above. Also in that link is a wealth of other interesting stuff. I also noticed
this ;
"A white man driving a red Toyota followed me to the corner of Georgetown Road and Hydraulic Road then pulled a black pistol out and pointed it," wrote an Albemarle County man in an August 21, 2004, criminal complaint in Albemarle County General District Court describing an alleged encounter from the previous night. "I saw him again today," writes the man in that complaint

And the mention of the van charge in 2002..
n 2004, according to Albemarle County District Court records, Taylor faced a number of charges, but despite pleading guilty to arson for the 2002 torching of a Dodge Ram conversion van, he served no time.

Posting this here since it is a continuation of tweets concerning Jesse Matthew DNA testing in the Alexis Murphy case:

Laura French @lfrenchnews · 53m 53 minutes ago
#RandyTaylor has been transferred to the Powhatan Correctional Center in Maidens, Va. #AlexisMurphy @CBS6

ETA the other two tweets:

Two tweets concerning DNA testing in the Alexis Murphy case:

NBC29 retweeted
Laura French @lfrenchnews · 37m 37 minutes ago
BREAKING #RandyTaylor defense attorney: FBI lab performing DNA testing to determine if #JesseMatthew's DNA was in #AlexisMurphy's car @CBS6

NBC29 retweeted
Laura French @lfrenchnews · 36m 36 minutes ago
CONT: Nelson CA made the formal request to FBI lab per defense request. Results should be in next week. #JesseMatthew #AlexisMurphy @CBS6

One of RAT's biggest beefs in his post trial interview was about DNA in Alexis Murphy car that showed up at the movie theater parking lot.

Hessian Hills in the news.

Hours after Katie's disappearance, they made some discoveries when, with Barker's permission, they searched his apartment in the Hessian Hills Apartments on Georgetown Road. They discovered wet, blood-stained men's clothing and towels between the mattress and box spring of Barker's bed and in a cooler. Barker, who was present for the search, appeared shocked at the discovery.
http://www.readthehook.com/86035/cover-little-girl-lost-remembering-katie-worsky-after-25-years

On Friday police executed two search warrants in connection with the case at an apartment - condo complex located off Georgetown Road in Albemarle County. One of the search warrants was for Matthew's car, a burnt-orange 1998 Chrysler Coupe. The other was for his apartment in the 100 block of Hessian Hills Way

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26584327...y-of-person-of-interest-in-hannah-graham-case

A white man driving a red Toyota followed me to the corner of Georgetown Road and Hydraulic Road then pulled a black pistol out and pointed it," wrote an Albemarle County man in an August 21, 2004, criminal complaint in Albemarle County General District Court describing an alleged encounter from the previous night. "I saw him again today," writes the man in that complaint.
Taylor, who lived on Georgetown Road at the time, was found not guilty of the charges of brandishing a weapon and stalking, and his accuser, reached by the Hook, declined comment.
http://www.readthehook.com/110023/taylors-encounters-aquaintances-recall-abduction-suspect

I wonder what else can be found ....

Any opinions on why RAT has been moved to a different facility?

Crazy. Similar thing that happened to randy Taylor

Hours after Katie's disappearance, they made some discoveries when, with Barker's permission, they searched his apartment in the Hessian Hills Apartments on Georgetown Road. They discovered wet, blood-stained men's clothing and towels between the mattress and box spring of Barker's bed and in a cooler. Barker, who was present for the search, appeared shocked at the discovery.

apparently the clothing was only found in RAT trailer after another search, wasnt found on first search. I know 25 years ago, but still, with all the disappearances in the area and two different men being convicted of murder with only circumstantial evidence and without bodies found, seems odd to have similar MO for the discoveries.

Yes, just got the tin foil out, making a hat now.

Crazy. Similar thing that happened to randy Taylor

apparently the clothing was only found in RAT trailer after another search, wasnt found on first search. I know 25 years ago, but still, with all the disappearances in the area and two different men being convicted of murder with only circumstantial evidence and without bodies found, seems odd to have similar MO for the discoveries.

Yes, just got the tin foil out, making a hat now.

This first search is misleading. As it wasnt a search really . It was two fbi agent going though RATS laundry with his permission looking for his clothes he was wearing on the liberty video.

They did not "search" his trailer. That was done by different agents as the first two took randy off the jail.

I heard the testimony and the recording they made of they whole thing at the trial. I cannot link it for you so you can consider it rumor FWIW .

Reading NBC 29 FB comment to DNA being checked in AM car:

[modsnip]

I thought he was an alone kinda guy to.. but alot of stuff you can dig up is unnerving . I dont think for a minute he is wrongly convicted.

Reading NBC 29 FB comment to DNA being checked in AM car:

[modsnip]

No doubt other people have sat in RAT's big old blazer as well as in AM's car. It's not at though they were each other's exclusives. LE is now running DNA matches to see if JM was on the scene there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back