Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annasmom said:
I thought I'd write her regarding the books and our home-school experience, but I can't find this book list on her blog. Where did you find it? (And thanks again for this lead.)
Annasmom, sorry to take so loooong to get back to you. I just had to go to work today and unfortunately for me (fortunate for all taxpayers), we don't have the internet at work. Here is a link where she list the books. Slide all the way down the page on the right side.

http://sweetlife6.blogspot.com/

SherlockJr said:
SherlockJr.

In her post called "100 Things About Me" she says that she wears a size 11 running shoe. There are a few things that I felt were worth mentioning on that post.

1. I am a native Californian
7. I lived for 18 months in New Mexico when I was in High School
12. I snort when I laugh
13. I sneeze in three's
18. I am the youngest of three kids
25. My hair was stick straight when I was young
26. My hair is very curly now
27. Each of my pregnancies has made my hair curlier
92. I wear a size 11 running shoe
97. I was named for my great grand-mother, great-great aunt, grandmother and mother

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MotherHen/95133/

Check out the link to read all 100.

Shadow205 said:
SherlockJr.

In her post called "100 Things About Me" she says that she wears a size 11 running shoe. There are a few things that I felt were worth mentioning on that post.

Check out the link to read all 100.
[/color][/size][/font]
There were several things in the 100 which caught my eye (perfumes giving her headaches, for instance), but it seems to me that she knows everything about herself. How does this fit for us?

maybe she took the memories she had before granted she wasnt really part of that family and they stuck with her as she got older? does anyone in your family have big feet?

I've been looking at the pics of our sweetlife blogger and her kids on her
husband's website...I think they all bear a resemblance to Anna.

I also thought some of these factoids were interesting:

44. I declared Criminal Justice as my Minor in college
79. I can hold my breath for almost a minute (well, at least I could as a kid)
88. I wish I could play the piano

Annasmom said:
There were several things in the 100 which caught my eye (perfumes giving her headaches, for instance), but it seems to me that she knows everything about herself. How does this fit for us?
Annasmom,

It may not fit for us at all but is worth looking in to a little further. The 1st thing that got my attention was this young womans DOB. It is only off 3 days from Anna's. She was born in CA. The way that she speaks of her chilhood it seems to have been troubled. But the main thing is the resemblance that I see of Anna in her picture.
It may all turn out to be nothing but so as to leave no stone unturned, I think she is worth looking at a little closer.

smile22 said:
maybe she took the memories she had before granted she wasnt really part of that family and they stuck with her as she got older? does anyone in your family have big feet?
Yep, we're all bigfeet. Anna's older brother is a marathon runner, and the perfume allergy runs in the family.

SherlockJr said:
Annasmom, maybe you might want to post a comment about homeschooling the boys... then possibly write about some things Anna would have remembered. This could lead into something. Kinda like putting the bait out there.
Sherlock, I posted a comment on her blog about home-schooling my two boys when their sister Anna was four and we were traveling around the country in a converted school bus. Gave her my e-mail address, but haven't had a response. Surely this would have set off some bells without being too threatening to her. What do you think>

Wow !!! I don't know if this was mentioned before , but does it look like there's a mole on her cheek under the child's hair ??

reportertype said:
Yep, I see what looks like a mole also.
It looks as if maybe the husband works for Apple, which would probably put them somewhere in the Bay Area. I looked in the nearby phone books for Bishop Bastien, the name on the husband's photography studio, but didn't find any listings.

Annasmom said:
Sherlock, I posted a comment on her blog about home-schooling my two boys when their sister Anna was four and we were traveling around the country in a converted school bus. Gave her my e-mail address, but haven't had a response. Surely this would have set off some bells without being too threatening to her. What do you think>

I hope she replies back to you. Where's Doogie at while all this is happening? Taking a trip to Roseville? :)

Do you think our blogger is wondering why her website counter is going crazy yet?

hmmmm, looks like more digging here. I just read this on SweetLife's blog.

So, as we plug away at the last remnants of this "school year"...we look forward to time off in August when my sister and her family visit and we take a much needed break from the daily grind.

SherlockJr.,

In her post about 100 things she said:

18. I am the youngest of three kids

Annasmom said:
It looks as if maybe the husband works for Apple, which would probably put them somewhere in the Bay Area. I looked in the nearby phone books for Bishop Bastien, the name on the husband's photography studio, but didn't find any listings.
We have an Apple plant here in Sacramento (Elk Grove actually I think...) But, from what I read on the homeschooling blog I had the impression she still lives in Roseville / Auburn area...

added this I found on her profile on the homeschooling blog:

It is now confirmed that SweetLife is not our Anna. How very disappointing again. I am working on a reply and apology to SweetLife, but my writing skills are not anywhere compared to hers. I have deleted any postings that I can delete. Maybe now would be a good time for me to take a rest from this case. :sick:

SherlockJr said:
It is now confirmed that SweetLife is not our Anna. How very disappointing again. I am working on a reply and apology to SweetLife, but my writing skills are not anywhere compared to hers. I have deleted any postings that I can delete. Maybe now would be a good time for me to take a rest from this case. :sick:
Bless your heart Sherlock, I know you are disappointed as we all are that this is not our Anna. Maybe you do need to take some rest from this case, like "one day" Lol If you are like me you can't stay away and will be back researching everything you can find to help bring closure. You are appreciated by all, especially Annasmom, I am sure. See you tomorrow.........

SherlockJr said:
Don't leave me. I'm not sure what went down here, but surely Sweetlife, a mother of five, would understand our searching for a lost child.

kyresearcher said:
Bless your heart Sherlock, I know you are disappointed as we all are that this is not our Anna. Maybe you do need to take some rest from this case, like "one day" Lol If you are like me you can't stay away and will be back researching everything you can find to help bring closure. You are appreciated by all, especially Annasmom, I am sure. See you tomorrow.........
Appreciation is hardly an adequate word for the gratitude I feel. But would someone please tell me what went down here? Surely the blogger didn't take offense at having her blog read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90