Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am leaning toward Sherri Lynn Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Sherry Young?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/y/young_sherry.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3137/0/

The resemblance is not awesome, and she is a bit short, but she was only 13 when she went missing. Also, this would make FLEK her stated age.

This one is interesting. Good find!

She doesn't jump out as 'OMG she is the spitting image of FLEK', but she really does have 'something'. I can't put my finger on it, maybe its the eyes, but she does look very interesting to me.

I have been trying to research her, but I can't find anything beyond the few facts listed on the links you gave. This, and the fact that her photos don't appear to be very recent to her disappearance is quite odd imo.

I think she is worthy of a closer look...

I believe Sherry Young would have been too young. As it is, people think FLEK was older than her stated age. Sherry disappeared in 1984 when she was 13. That would have made her about 17 or just 18 in 1988.

In the Sheri Lynn Websleuths' thread, it is stated....

forthewomen
08-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes, DNA is currently in line to be tested by North Texas. There is a possible match to Sherri Lynn. WE are months away from having results. The family continues to search. The Independence MO PD has no resouces nor inclination to assist.

Could this have been FLEK already being tested?

I believe Sherry Young would have been too young. As it is, people think FLEK was older than her stated age. Sherry disappeared in 1984 when she was 13. That would have made her about 17 or just 18 in 1988.

I agree that FLEK was probably older. In fact, my money is on Rose Cole as a match.

However, we can't prove she was older. Sure, she looked older and she had the trouble conceiving etc, but none of that is actual proof that she was older.

I agree that FLEK was probably older. In fact, my money is on Rose Cole as a match.

However, we can't prove she was older. Sure, she looked older and she had the trouble conceiving etc, but none of that is actual proof that she was older.

-- Rose Cole?
Here is The Charley Project for Rosé for those unfamiliar with her case.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cole_rose.html

Can't do a side by side right now. LK does have some facial similarities to Rosé, but my gut questions the possibility.

Her eye brows appear totally different to me, the slant of Rose's eyes as well.

Something to look into tho, from Michigan to Cali to Texas....?

In the Sheri Lynn Websleuths' thread, it is stated....

forthewomen
08-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes, DNA is currently in line to be tested by North Texas. There is a possible match to Sherri Lynn. WE are months away from having results. The family continues to search. The Independence MO PD has no resouces nor inclination to assist.

Could this have been FLEK already being tested?

-- Do you have a link for the WS thread on Sheri Lynn handy?

FWIW, Rose's mother lived in Texas, and one of her brothers lived there at some point in time. Will have to dig out my Rose Cole notes, as it has been several years....

-- Rose Cole?
Here is The Charley Project for Rosé for those unfamiliar with her case.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cole_rose.html

Can't do a side by side right now. LK does have some facial similarities to Rosé, but my gut questions the possibility.

Her eye brows appear totally different to me, the slant of Rose's eyes as well.

Something to look into tho, from Michigan to Cali to Texas....?

FWIW, Rose's mother lived in Texas, and one of her brothers lived there at some point in time. Will have to dig out my Rose Cole notes, as it has been several years....

Thanks Jules!

I really like this match. I believe it has been formally submitted, but haven't seen anything to indicate the outcome of the comparison?

If you look at a side by side picture of Rose's age progression and Lori Ruff in the pink hat, it's so similar!

im just not feeling the rose match. they eyes are totally different...Just my opinion. Someone stated they don't have maternal DNA for Sherri Lynn ( none from Freda)...anyone know anything about that? It is believed that Henry Harbison ( Sherri Lynn's father, and her supposed abductor) was a possible known associate of Franklin Floyd...maybe someone could ask him in prison if he knows where Sherri Lynn is, lol On a funny note, one of my good friends who is adopted, and is the right age, looks just like the age progressed pics of Michael, Sherri Lynns brother who was abducted along with her...he lives in South Carolina, and Floyd's sister lived there...so.....well, you know how my mind works Bahahahah.... I can connect anyone to anything it seems. will post pic below of my buddy and a side by side of the age progressed Michael Johnson ( Sherri's brother) and a pic of FLEK beside my friend and beside the age progression of Michael

Linda, your buddy's side-by-side..........OMG!

As to her, not so sure. :(

Linda, your buddy's side-by-side..........OMG!

As to her, not so sure. :(

Yes he does look a lot like the age progression.. The toddler pic of Sherri Lynn has some similarities to FLEK I have seen all pics of Sherri next to all pics of FLEK and its possible.. Who knows. Franklin Floyd did say he helped paint the Mormon tabernacle, so he could have given Sherri to the FLDS group then if Harrison gave her to him in the first place... She how my crazy mind works!!! Gah! So in my mind several of our theories could be true at the same time. It seems most of the hard criminals of the 60s and 70s all knew each other.. Jail birds of a feather... Flock together lol
I wish I could pursue my friend more about his remarkable resemblance but I don't want him to think I am loco.. Maybe I will do some sleuthing on it first

Linda, look at the hairlines on both sides of the forehead on the side by side of Buddy and FLEK. Looks right on to me. Then look at the right ears. Pretty close. And then the jaw structures and slight creases on the right and left sides of their jaws. Not saying you're on to something. But can't be immediately discounted either. Reminds me that someone somewhere in one of the threads thought that FLEK and her hubby were genetically related because of the similarity of their clenched smiles. I don't know, they say sometimes husbands and wives are together for so long or are so close that they take on some of their partners features and mannerisms as well.

It's anybody's guess at this point. All we can do is keep trying. Sometimes a little imagination goes a long way.

Linda, There is definitely a resemblance! Strange. Does your friend Michael have any pictures of himself as a baby? Compare his baby picture to the baby picture of Michael Lloyd Johnson.

Linda, There is definitely a resemblance! Strange. Does your friend Michael have any pictures of himself as a baby? Compare his baby picture to the baby picture of Michael Lloyd Johnson.

...and if he doesn't have any baby pictures... :eek:

tcg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES