Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be a totally different person. They could be bones of an adult or someone other than Caylee.

I thought I could edit the title. Would a moderator do so to read:

"More human remains discovered"

And what are the odds of that, given the location?

Good grief...I thought it was strange that Dr. G went back to the scene.

I hope these are the more bones from the bag. if they find another body out there the defense can use this in their case. GRRRR!!

What? This is weird. The story is worded so that it could be remains of a different person or more remains of the child.

Cindy has overexplained things in the past before the question about them ever came up. Early on, she went on and on and on about the shovel, and the reason the shed was locked. Before anyone knew about the shovel or gas can theft. I think they offer up excuses before they are needed.

I think GA did this with the Arm and Hammer to explain the inevitable evidence of cleaning the trunk LE was going to find. (I have no idea if LE has found this, just MOO).

I think CA is doing that with the sheets too.

This has been one of their problems from day one (blecch...I know.)

I think that's just an oddly worded lead (or lede for the journalistically inclined) trying to say more bones found. The headline says Anthonys realistic about probability bones are Caylee and on the main page, the other line is simply saying more bones have been found.

There's nothing in the story to indicate bones from a different body have been found. Of course that's not to say all kinds of things won't turn up. It says they have already found some animal bones.

Well I hope it is just more remains of the child. But if it's not....did she say something about she's with her father? Whick I KNOW is probably crazy....but we are talking about Casey.

I wonder if the ME/LE are looking for possible missing bones not within the trashbag they found last week. It would make sense that they have returned to be sure nothing is missing in regards to this case. That said...

Padilla having his photo taken and signing autographs?? What a loser!!! Blech. :vomit:

The short answer is yes, imo. When a body decomposes the ligaments, tendons, and soft tissue which hold our bones together are no longer there to do that job. This is why they are finding small pieces of her skeletonized remains across a broad area (this and being carried by water &or small animal activity).

*Respectfully sniped*

A few weeks ago I read Sharon R's book for Laci (OT... cried alot...) it stated that when a body is in water it is common for the extremities to detach from the body, maybe this could explain the detachment of the skull?

This was on the Local6 website...

"Clothing was found near a skull that was discovered in a wooded area near the Anthony home, Local 6 News reports."

So they did find clothing. Is this new?

Tru tv has been updates all morning Caylee. And questions about the remains

Those remains had better not be another person...they had better not. If they are, that make sproblems for the prosecution, gives the slight chance that the bones already found migh tnot be Caylee. Just an endless list of problems. Did someone send out a memo that this was THE place to dump a body? Jeez.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081215/BREAKINGNEWS/81215002/-1/BREAKING

"Although DNA results on the remains probably won't be released for several days, authorities and even Anthony's own attorneys are treating the find as if it is the little girl.

One of Anthony's attorneys, Linda Kenney Baden, said during a court hearing last week that "anthropological measurements and hair color" of the remains were said to match Caylee.

Sheriff Kevin Beary said that a search of the grandparents' home where the mother and daughter lived had also yielded links to the remains that he would not reveal. There are no other similar missing-child cases in the area."

This was on the Local6 website...

"Clothing was found near a skull that was discovered in a wooded area near the Anthony home, Local 6 News reports."

So they did find clothing. Is this new?

HI Totally Obsessed,

No it isn't new. I think it was a video from Friday from Channel 6 that talked about clothing being found not far from the skull which was not far from the bag. We commented that clothing is what could have attracted the utility worker's sight to the baq.

I just heard the strangest thing on FOX. Greg Jarred is the host, and he said the skull was wrapped in plastic and taped around the head.

It was odd as he didn't use the word mouth, and it made it seem like the plastic was inbetween the skull and the tape. We have never heard anything like that.

Greg might be Goofy today, eh? LOLOLOLOL He is usually very good at commentating IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela