Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and more yes!! I am starting to think like many others on this thread are... that the JCP statements are key... and that perhaps replacement bedding was purchased after the original bedding was soiled at some point (wrapping, carrying, moving a heavy dead body....)

Remember, Cindy made mention that not one item of Caylee's was unaccounted for.

I don't know if that leads to premeditation, because it still could of been a horrible horrible accident (I don't personally believe that), but the cover up, and follow through of such... still could lead us to murder one, right?

If the state is going for murder 1, the defense has every right to try and show it was an accidental death. It appears however that they're sticking to the nanny story, so my guess is, jurors will opt for murder 1 or acquittal (and I think there is ZERO chance of acquittal).

Ohhh mama...you're thinking is sooo right on! Way da go! I'm so curious now to know if CA did have her locks changed after that conv. with Casey! I bet not.

Having a lot of problems posting.

Probably not, but I bet after reading post Mama-cita's , Cindy just might get someone to do it ASAP. They don't seem to be too sharp on the uptake. :crazy:

My guess is that it's a printed/patterned sheet from Caylee's bed. Something LE would immediately recognize.

Quite likely...and maybe why CA kept saying that she washes Caylee's sheets every week....I thought that was odd at the time...

Sorry if this has already been discussed but your mention of a "pink blanket" reminded me of this photo which I came across yesterday. There is a pink colored article showing in this pic.

24ms5ex.jpg

Image 16 of 180 -- (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / December 11, 2008)
Orange county Sheriff detective Yuri Melich looks at the scene where remains of a child were found that could be Caylee Marie Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...allery?index=orl-childremains0320081211132049

Excellent sleuthing. :toast:

I saw a post on the fox blog that the neighbor who's yard backed up to the area where Caylee was dumped, recalled a horrible smell in that area in July & August but thought it was a dead animal.

They had a security system installed after reporting her missing
and while the web cam was up and running . Zanny getting into the house isnt going to fly .

That's true too. Maybe I was a little lost. I was just thinking of the video visit where CA asked if someone was in the house, and KC saying I told you she had a key a long time ago. If CA believed KC but not remembering her saying it, I would think she would have the locks changed, just knowing someone else might have a key to their home. If she didn't do anything about it but used this as a defense would sound so hokey. Ok I'm rambling.:)

I just looked at a map of the area where the remains were found, in comparison to the Anthony home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...64367&spn=0.013202,0.018239&z=15&source=embed

I had assumed the skull was found in a forested, or secluded area. That location does not look at all secluded.

Can someone explain to me where, besides the back of a house, the skull was?:confused:

On one of the threads; I believe it's the daily update thread, there is a link to GR's show from last night. On the program, that one reporter (and I forget his name, sorry), drove the distance to show us what it looked like. It took him like 40 to 45 seconds to make the drive, but once he gets there, you get a pretty good idea of the layout of that area.

BTW, I think it's one of the last links to the program (which I think is like in 8 or 9 parts). I'd start around 6 or so to try and find it.

On one of the threads; I believe it's the daily update thread, there is a link to GR's show from last night. On the program, that one reporter (and I forget his name, sorry), drove the distance to show us what it looked like. It took him like 40 to 45 seconds to make the drive, but once he gets there, you get a pretty good idea of the layout of that area.

BTW, I think it's one of the last links to the program (which I think is like in 8 or 9 parts). I'd start around 6 or so to try and find it.

The route is now here in this thread!:blowkiss: Driving the route from the house to the crime scene..it was on wesh2 Orlando.

They had a security system installed after reporting her missing
and while the web cam was up and running . Zanny getting into the house isnt going to fly .

Yes and the security system was because of the protesters...no the Imagizanny

Whoa....didn't one of her friends specifally mention that area???

Kiomarie..spoke about this general area as being a place where they hung out..behind the school. How close this is to that specific area I do not know. Kio took investigators to this area as well IIRC.

For those who are wondering, from the video drive going from the Anthony home to the crime scene, the reporter said she the distance between the 2 locations is 30 houses up the Anthonýs street, to a corner and the crime scene is to the intimidate right.

I saw a post on the fox blog that the neighbor who's yard backed up to the area where Caylee was dumped, recalled a horrible smell in that area in July & August but thought it was a dead animal.

Well I certainly hope they bring this to the attention of LE. Bearing in mind people have been keen to dispute when the body was placed there.

I just looked at a map of the area where the remains were found, in comparison to the Anthony home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=Suburban+Dr+%26+S+Chickasaw+Trail,+Orlando,+FL+32829&daddr=28.484011,-81.261106&hl=en&geocode=Cf7cK6Cf9Wt0FeOssgEdFQEo-w%3B&mra=mi&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=28.48677,-81.264367&sspn=0.013296,0.019076&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=28.48677,-81.264367&spn=0.013202,0.018239&z=15&source=embed

I had assumed the skull was found in a forested, or secluded area. That location does not look at all secluded.

Can someone explain to me where, besides the back of a house, the skull was?:confused:

NancyT .. ty :)

17b714.jpg

Hope this helps to put things in perspective.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18266271/detail.html

The blue "tent" was set up closer to the road though as you can see in the below pic.

2usjre9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member