Possible Secluded Spaces In Orlando

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
someone said ga was working security there, personally I think thats how she kept track of where the parents were at all times, calling cells and jobs..

I agree. Whenever I was up to no good, I would always call my parents to see what they were doing, where they were, etc. Kind of an insurance policy on how much time I had until they got home.

What about the end of Lee Vista Blvd going east from A's house? It dead ends into what looks like a dumping ground (trash and bags strewn about)from close up on the google map. There is a road of sorts that leads to a pond, and it's desolate out there. She probably wouldn't have been noticed. I think I saw a gate of sorts, but it looked to be down in the photo, which would have provided access. Measured, it was like 1.65 mi east from their house. I wonder if this area would still ping on the A's subdivision tower?

GoogleEarth_Image3.jpg

GoogleEarth_Image2.jpg

I believe someone searched this area already.

Was looking for areas close to the Amscot parking lot that Casey may have hung out at and saw this on the map. This is just one of many places buy maybe someone local would have a better idea about the area than what the map shows.

I have to give the directions for this location since my attempts to post the link to the google map have not worked.

I think this would be within same range as for tower numbers 48 and 46 but need someone else to weigh in on the tower coverage.

Type 1700 N. Forsyth Rd on google maps and then zoom in
Look for > Muskogee Street and follow it back to >
Tilden Ave
Or even further back to >
Tulsa Ave.
It is a large wooded area that you can drive up into and if you move the map to the right the area
Curves around and ends behind Cheney Elementary School. 2000 N Forsyth Rd Orlando, FL 32807
This school is for Grades: Pre-K - 5th so I would think that sports activity would be limited.

The last day of school this year was
June 3rd

On Muskogee Street it is nothing but car repair places, construction type warehouses. No regular retail type business so traffic in and out would be limited and probably not much attention paid to cars going back in there.

Just as a side I looked at a few websites about the school and noticed this add about babysitters and nannies. It seems that the term nanny may be a normal term
A website with information about Cheney Elementary School. Notice the add at the bottom of the page
Find local babysitters and nannies near Cheney Elementary School today!
http://www.schooldigger.com/go/FL/schools/0144001408/school.aspx

I believe that this is also very close to the church location on this thread
CocoaMoma Church Theory, just one road over.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902

I PM'ed CocoaMom and FloridaKatz with this info so THANKS! They are searching that area over Thanksgiving

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatD
Back