Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Clarify ???" in this case ??......LOL

All we know 'for sure' is you can run a white pgs. reverse addy & these two names come up as residents.......easily found on the computer.

LOL.....maybe we'll next hear from the 'mailman', as he prolly knows current/past residents, & he might want his 15 minutes.....:)

Let's hope the mail carrier lawyers up first. I suspect shortly, there will be a shortage of available attorneys in central Florida. :rolleyes:

In a conversation with Lee about her missing cellphone, Casey makes a really odd reference to an area that she describes as being in the "lower, left side of town". Not exact wording but close.

Yes this is when LA asks her what AT&T store she bought the missing blackjack phone at.......seems very odd to most of us too.

Where are those houses in relation to the A home?

North of the A's house about 20 houses away......on the corner of hopespring & suburban........remains site around the corner on suburban behind these houses backyards

The coincidence of these houses having residents with those names is too much of a coincidence for me. It eclipses the Sawgrass one which totally floored me.

Join the crowd...prolly LE too........& rumor says they have been notified.just in case they didn't know

LE doesn't operate on coincidences, but I would think this would prompt even the most skeptical cop to look more closely into the possibility that she was using one of these homes to leave Caylee when a Grund or her Mom was not available. If not the actual resident, perhaps a relative or friend. Or is it possible one of the houses was vacant and she was simply warehousing a drugged baby for periods of time so she could be free of her?

The duct tape suggests to me that she feared Caylee awakening and crying out. I always assumed that she left her in the trunk of the car, but it's possible she had found an empty house close by that served her purpose.

I think this "find" is remarkable and should not be scoffed off because of perceived coincidence. I wonder if LE also found out about this and has already investigated...I think not, because something this odd would certainly made the news.

LOL....& if you missed it, the meter readers boss is also an A neighbor, as they live on hopespring too

geezz....I sure hope his wife isn't named Zenaida !!!

Let's hope the mail carrier lawyers up first. I suspect shortly, there will be a shortage of available attorneys in central Florida. :rolleyes:

Ain't that the truth, this mess has turned into a lawyers feast !!!

Well, today's still the MR turn, so I guess mailman, gas man & eletric co are waiting their turns (& prolly looking for lawyers !!)

I wonder if maybe the MR put the name thing together? I mean he did walk that neighborhood, maybe he thought the neighbors names were just too much of a coincidence and started searching the woods behind their houses.

I think MR followed the case pretty closely...especially since he was "close" to it being he read meters in the area. You walk around all day, you have time to think...he went on his hunch and the fact he felt the neighbor names were just too much of a coincidence to ignore.

I'll respond to your four exact back-to-back posts on this. :wink: You seem eager for us to notice. :wink: :wink:

Yes, it could well be that's what made the MR so interested in that area. Who better than he to spot those names right next door to each other? Rather smart guy, I'd say. A real sleuth. Why didn't he just call LE about it when he first realized it? Oh, what a minute. He did, didn't he? That could explain why he just couldn't let it go and thought the area highly suspicious. Zenaida, Gonzalez, wooded area, close to the Anthony home, trash thrown all about. I wonder if his middle name is Sherlock? Or was his mother a Holmes? :)

Good catch.

If we were to try and list bizare coincidences we could have a new thread -lol. What are the chances of neighbors 3 names combined to be the so called nanny -who we know is fake. yet, real name of lady at sawgrass? Also , how in the heck did she happen to come across a real person at sawgrass that had these same exact 3 names of neighbors by the homes of the found body?did she send an invitation to view apt or offer a gift in mail ?did she wait to see if this lady who now is involved in case, and plans to sue casey would- omg-come in?- its like a circus of bad karma -except some are getting checks and money already for being a name in the case. my head is spinning and i think that in the end we will all say-well, how about that!! who'd have thought? now i read meter guy is getting 20,000 for a pic-rumor or truth? news says truth! there is not a zfg in every corner of fl -lol!!

if only casey had a written diary that we could read-lol. she would probably lie in it to herself too. dear me, how am i gonna make the world believe my lies? -----

I have come to the conclusion that there are no such things as coincidences in this case-they are just bits of the puzzle that haven't been put together just yet!

BUT, what I don't understand, when Casey was with her friends, her parents, whomever, and Caylee wasn't with Casey, WHO was the baby with??

I think she was with her parents when she was out. Cindy tried to make her grow up and it culminated on a custody situation and fight over money on the 15th. Casey vowed to take everything away from Cindy. And did.

I'll respond to your four exact back-to-back posts on this. :wink: You seem eager for us to notice. :wink: :wink:

Yes, it could well be that's what made the MR so interested in that area. Who better than he to spot those names right next door to each other? Rather smart guy, I'd say. A real sleuth. Why didn't he just call LE about it when he first realized it? Oh, what a minute. He did, didn't he? That could explain why he just couldn't let it go and thought the area highly suspicious. Zenaida, Gonzalez, wooded area, close to the Anthony home, trash thrown all about. I wonder if his middle name is Sherlock? Or was his mother a Holmes? :)

Good catch.

Bolded by me.

I would really love to know if LE had noticed the neighbor name thing before Caylee was found? I know it seems so obvious to us now that Caylee has been found, but what if it was discovered before then? Would we just have assumed that is how she came up with the fake nanny name? Written it off as another bizzare coincidence? Since few if any could have imagined that poor Caylee was THAT close to home, I wonder if the woods would have been searched any more closely. The neighbors themselves HAD to realize the name thing, wonder if any of them tried to look in the woods behind their homes?

Holts - Could she have been referring to an abbreviation/colloquial acronym for Holy Oaks Elementary School???

HOELTS. For those of you with speakers...Could this make sense?

LT is abbreviation for Lot
ELT Extended Learning Time

HOELTS

Hidden Oaks Elementary Lot
Hidden Oaks Extended Learning Time

Any locals familiar with neighborhood acronyms?

What is also intriguing to me, along with the names of the owners associated with the 2 bordering houses, is the fact that KC was giving out clues at all to her family (or anyone). I would think she would not want the remains to be found by anyone, not her family and certainly not PIs or investigators. So the fact that she was throwing out the Z-G name at all and giving clues to Caylee being 'close' is somewhat confusing to me. Unless there was some secret plan to move the remains so they wouldn't be found (and we know now that didn't happen, based on the botanist reports).

Thinking she was/is smarter that everyone, maybe she was just having "fun".

In addition to the clues I have listed in this thread why I think she left her behind Zanaida and the Gonzalez home check out the next thing.

She said she left her between 9 and 1. Remember that???

Now do the reverse search again.

Another clue she gave.

I always thought that between 9 and 1 was very vague if she was trying to pass off the "like every normal day" theory and the "work" theory.

I always thought that between 9 and 1 was very vague if she was trying to pass off the "like every normal day" theory and the "work" theory.

I can't post my list here yet. Restrictions at this point. I have a pretty good list going of things she said that give the exact location of the body, and it was in everything she said to Lee/Family/ and the investigators in the beginning. Trying to compile more

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...ity_zip=orlando+&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

If you draw a map behind and between the two houses the body was found, they correlate to the "between 9 and 1" she said she dropped her off at, and the names Zanaida Gonzalez. That is the half of it.

Amazing that she was giving it away the whole time.

In addition to the clues I have listed in this thread why I think she left her behind Zanaida and the Gonzalez home check out the next thing.

She said she left her between 9 and 1. Remember that???

Now do the reverse search again.

Another clue she gave.

Good Catch !!!.....I noticed the 'big skip', but didn't catch the clue.

I can't post my list here yet. Restrictions at this point. I have a pretty good list going of things she said that give the exact location of the body, and it was in everything she said to Lee/Family/ and the investigators in the beginning. Trying to compile more

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...ity_zip=orlando+&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

If you draw a map behind and between the two houses the body was found, they correlate to the "between 9 and 1" she said she dropped her off at, and the names Zanaida Gonzalez. That is the half of it.

Amazing that she was giving it away the whole time.

You know what I think is interesting also?
The spelling of Z-e-n-a-i-d-a vs. Z-a-n-a-i-d-a.
According to KC in the initial LE interviews, it's spelled Z-E-N....the person who is listed on this reverse lookup is also Z-E-N.
However, most people spell it Z-A-N, like you did above, which would also fit Xanax, or Zanny/Zanni, if she were basing the nanny on Xanax.
I think it just furthers this theory a little further.

Anyone remeber this ??

I thought I read where KC had two phone numbers listed w/fake names, but the numbers were right & belonged to two neighbors.....

Did I read this, or dream it ??

Anyone remeber this ??

I thought I read where KC had two phone numbers listed w/fake names, but the numbers were right & belonged to two neighbors.....

Did I read this, or dream it ??

Yes you are correct.

A facebook of the Zen (sounds like Almonds) girl shows a younger person than the wP and she has friends listed as orlando with the g name, one friend has a pic of universal many from pr. just sayin...

This has bugged me since "day one"! (lol)

"Like a normal day" Well, which is it? You work full-time or part-time.

What a great employer KC had! One that didn't care if she clocked in the am for a full 8 hour day, or if she clocked in (after lunch) at 1:00 for a short pm shift.

The fact that LE didn't point out this HUGE workhour difference screams to me that they simply didn't have the energy to hear yet another lie...

Ok, I had a thought, (I do that sometimes :)) About the First name of the third "neighbor" that was just introduced (the one the PI was filming at) and the first name of the 4701 neighbor. The PI house nieghbor has "ernan" in it and the 4701 neighbor has "F" and "des" in it. Just a thought.

Perhaps linking all 3 places together?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back