Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmm....significance of neighbor's names? :waitasec:

Why, yes...now that I think about it, I do believe "Burn 'er" might have just a bit more foreshadowing to it than most realize.

:python:

Well, here's where the remains were found.

It's a wooded parcel of land. There are no houses on it. And, it was underwater in August.

it is not on the property lines between said two houses.

It belongs to a guy who lives out of state.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...aylee-anthony-body-dna-121908,0,1859200.story

Update: Land belongs to , who has an address in Winter Garden.

He owns about 25 parcels of land in FL, and IIRC, land in another state.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3259864/Timeline-of-Events-in-Caylee-Anthony-Case

Yeah...rarely are NG's BOMBSHELLS actually bombshells...we usually have discussed that information waaaaaaaaaaay before she gets around to it! And you should have been here at the very beginning. Somewhere are lists and lists and lists of threads from the start with theories and sleuthing like you wouldn't not believe!! That's when I became addicted.

I really wish I had found WS earlier, but at least I found you all! This has now become my hobby, much to the dislike of hubby. Although I admire NG for bringing these cases to the attention of many, I felt the coverage was inadequate for my need for more info. I appreciate the opportunity to be involved in the sleuthing process, and humbled by the talents, knowlege, and passion of a shared interest of justice for Caylee!

The body was located between the two houses properties lines almost dead set in the middle.

This checks to several different reverse lookups.

ZG may have been a clue to the exact placement of the body.
I thought I read somewhere that the spot that the Body was found privately owned Land that was soon to be developed?
It is. The line between the two people properties draws a direct line onto that property some mere feet away behind those residences where a Gonzalez is listed and where a Zanaida is listed.

Well, here's where the remains were found.

It's a wooded parcel of land. There are no houses on it. And, it was underwater in August.

it is not on the property lines between said two houses.

It belongs to a guy who lives out of state.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...aylee-anthony-body-dna-121908,0,1859200.story

but the beginning of this thread did not claim the body to be found anywhere different than you say. I have recapped from the first few pages. If it has evolved to say she was found on these properties this is a good time to set that straight.

IMo the names were not clues, but perhaps just another example of plucking information out of others lives and making it her own.

but the beginning of this thread did not claim the body to be found anywhere different than you say. I have recapped from the first few pages. If it has evolved to say she was found on these properties this is a good time to set that straight.

IMo the names were not clues, but perhaps just another example of plucking information out of others lives and making it her own.

Exactly!

If KC had attended a Disney movie, the nanny's name mighta been "Donald Duck."

The coincidence that the body was there "close to home" near the Z and G homes seems so much like a hint from Casey to the Anthonys of where the body was to be found.

Then, there's the story, yet to be confirmed, that Casey and Annie used the name of ZFG during a traffic ticket stop. There's even been rumor of whether a fake ID with ZFG name was taken from Casey's wallet by LE the night of JUly 16th.

Then, there's the strange connection of a real ZG applying for an apt to rent at Sawgrass Apts - and how Casey could've gotten that info.

I think I heard ZFG got a tattoo at the same place Casey got her tattoo.

Yet, I know liars often just weave names and made-up info into their lies. Liars seem to work on their lies in their twisted minds on an ongoing basis, and when its time they come up with a somewhat believeable story that once examined doesn't make that much sense.

Diabolical lies and pre-meditation; or did Casey just a throw out names and confusing info she thought would lead no where to thwart everybody figuring out the truth?

BBM

Sadly (as I had hoped for a connection), Valhall and JWG were able to provide information to contradict the traffic stop issue. AD was stopped on the 24th of May, and a real ZG from Mexico was also stopped. Not related at all.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80667&page=63

Valhall's revelation is at the bottom of the page. :(

Hmmm....significance of neighbor's names? :waitasec:

Why, yes...now that I think about it, I do believe "Burn 'er" might have just a bit more foreshadowing to it than most realize.

:python:

OUCH!! Good one, Bond - lol. :floorlaugh:

I don't know if KC intentionally used the names for her own purposes.. as a clue to the location of the body or for any other reason. I do know that 'coincidence' can get beyond being a 'coincidence' at times though.

Just start researching a subject in depth, and suddenly it turns up everywhere you go. Let your mind dwell on some obscure subject and it becomes a topic for discussion at coffee break. I have no idea why this happens but it does.

I once tried to write a short story with a character named Orest Malanchuck as it's chief character.. he owned a black standard poodle..drove a red 85 Fiero Pontiac..
In real life I never knew anyone called Orest, nor Malanchuck, nor did I know anyone with a black standard poodle, nor for that matter can I recall ever knowing anyone with a red 85 Fiero Pontiac..(although I may have and forgotten)

Anyway, as I brooded over that story and over Orests doings, I met 2 guys called Orest, and a girl who's last name was 'Malenchuck'.. (pretty close) ..black standard poodles were romping in every park I went to, one of which was named 'Orest'.. and I was haunted by red 85Pontiac Fiero's passing me in the street.

I don't know how the universe works, I just know this sort of daffyness happens.. you have to call it coincidence, but when it gets too odd, I think we all secretly suspect some deeper force is at work

I think KC became interested in those names, probably had some sort of story in her head about them, and then when they started showing up in her life, she paid close attention to the coincidences. Probably was in or around the Sawgrass apts the day ZFG was there, and rushed to check out this new coincidence, to weave elements and details of what she discovered into her mental storyline.

Broderick, I've been reading your posts with great facination...If you are posting stuff (links, maps etc.) eleswhere, I would love to have a link.TIA.

The vague description of "between 9-1" has always bugged me and I have posted about this before. If 9:oo am, then on the clock for the am shift. If not till 1:00 pm, then on for a pm shift. She HAS be more clear than this...as 9-1 covers two different time slots/shifts. Which was it KC?

I was listening to something the other day, it may have been RD's audio interview (but don't hold me to that) and "whoever" it was was saying that KC told them she took Caylee to JBP (where Z and sister S took Caylee from her) at around 2pm! So now we have another time---2pm. Good Lord, which is it!!!! She can't keep her lies straight. She needs a notebook like the rents have. moo

I don't know if KC intentionally used the names for her own purposes.. as a clue to the location of the body or for any other reason. I do know that 'coincidence' can get beyond being a 'coincidence' at times though.

Just start researching a subject in depth, and suddenly it turns up everywhere you go. Let your mind dwell on some obscure subject and it becomes a topic for discussion at coffee break. I have no idea why this happens but it does.

I once tried to write a short story with a character named Orest Malanchuck as it's chief character.. he owned a black standard poodle..drove a red 85 Fiero Pontiac..
In real life I never knew anyone called Orest, nor Malanchuck, nor did I know anyone with a black standard poodle, nor for that matter can I recall ever knowing anyone with a red 85 Fiero Pontiac..(although I may have and forgotten)

Anyway, as I brooded over that story and over Orests doings, I met 2 guys called Orest, and a girl who's last name was 'Malenchuck'.. (pretty close) ..black standard poodles were romping in every park I went to, one of which was named 'Orest'.. and I was haunted by red 85Pontiac Fiero's passing me in the street.

I don't know how the universe works, I just know this sort of daffyness happens.. you have to call it coincidence, but when it gets too odd, I think we all secretly suspect some deeper force is at work

I think KC became interested in those names, probably had some sort of story in her head about them, and then when they started showing up in her life, she paid close attention to the coincidences. Probably was in or around the Sawgrass apts the day ZFG was there, and rushed to check out this new coincidence, to weave elements and details of what she discovered into her mental storyline.

That's why the old saying, "What the mind seeks, the eye finds." It's because one is focused on a very narrow subset of the millions of stimuli with which we are barraged every day.

If your hobby was Mickey Mouse ties, you would suddenly realize JUST how many people wear them. You might have seen the same number of them, before, but they might not have registered.

Lately, I wear a binary watch. All of a sudden, I'm seeing them, and binary shirts, all over the place. It's focus.

BTW- Here's a strange coincidence: My last name is SO rare, that I'm the ONLY nurse in the state of CA with it.

At my last condo, the mail carrier noticed that a guy in the complex has the SAME last name. Strange coincidence? Yes. Involvement? No. Though, he is a very distant relative, certainly.

BTW-- I never looked him up and introduced myself, and I have since moved.

I was listening to something the other day, it may have been RD's audio interview (but don't hold me to that) and "whoever" it was was saying that KC told them she took Caylee to JBP (where Z and sister S took Caylee from her) at around 2pm! So now we have another time---2pm. Good Lord, which is it!!!! She can't keep her lies straight. She needs a notebook like the rents have. moo

The Sippy Cup Gang that assaulted KC at Blanchard are too young to tell time. That's why KC is confused. ;-)

I haven't read this whole thread recently but do recall discussions on various threads about when KC 1st use the names and/or phrases the nanny, zani, zanny the nanny, zg, & zfg. If I recall correctly zfg was used 1st on the 3rd 911 call on 7/15 but that RG said that KC told him the name ZG in the spring of 2006 when he had pushed her to find a sitter because having her at his home 3 days a week was disruptive. He said that she told him about JH's nanny named ZG who watched his son, Zach. Does anyone else recall that? So, if RG is correct and KC gave the name ZG 2 years before Caylee's death, then any significance in the neighbors' names would also have to be from at least 2 years prior. It's possible that KC put the names together from the neighbors but if that's what she did then she did it 2 years earlier when she first needed a nanny identity to conceal the fact that she wasn't working.

Unless, of course, RG is mistaken about her using the name ZG back in 2006.

That's why the old saying, "What the mind seeks, the eye finds." It's because one is focused on a very narrow subset of the millions of stimuli with which we are barraged every day.

If your hobby was Mickey Mouse ties, you would suddenly realize JUST how many people wear them. You might have seen the same number of them, before, but they might not have registered.

Lately, I wear a binary watch. All of a sudden, I'm seeing them, and binary shirts, all over the place. It's focus.

BTW- Here's a strange coincidence: My last name is SO rare, that I'm the ONLY nurse in the state of CA with it.

At my last condo, the mail carrier noticed that a guy in the complex has the SAME last name. Strange coincidence? Yes. Involvement? No. Though, he is a very distant relative, certainly.

BTW-- I never looked him up and introduced myself, and I have since moved.

OT - this kind of stuff fascinates me like crazy. Is there any specific reading you could recommend regarding "coincidence" and the like? You can PM me if you want.

I haven't read this whole thread recently but do recall discussions on various threads about when KC 1st use the names and/or phrases the nanny, zani, zanny the nanny, zg, & zfg. If I recall correctly zfg was used 1st on the 3rd 911 call on 7/15 but that RG said that KC told him the name ZG in the spring of 2006 when he had pushed her to find a sitter because having her at his home 3 days a week was disruptive. He said that she told him about JH's nanny named ZG who watched his son, Zach. Does anyone else recall that? So, if RG is correct and KC gave the name ZG 2 years before Caylee's death, then any significance in the neighbors' names would also have to be from at least 2 years prior. It's possible that KC put the names together from the neighbors but if that's what she did then she did it 2 years earlier when she first needed a nanny identity to conceal the fact that she wasn't working.

Unless, of course, RG is mistaken about her using the name ZG back in 2006.

Or, ZG is like my "Trudy."

When I was where I wasn't necessarily supposed to be, I would say I was "Staying with Trudy."

There was a REAL Trudy. I just wasn't staying with her.

I did that for YEARS.

OT - this kind of stuff fascinates me like crazy. Is there any specific reading you could recommend regarding "coincidence" and the like? You can PM me if you want.

Anything concerning "synchronicity." You might want to start by Googling that word.

Sometimes you see great examples in the news.

Like sibs, separated at birth, who end up working for the same company.

Or, ZG is like my "Trudy."

When I was where I wasn't necessarily supposed to be, I would say I was "Staying with Trudy."

There was a REAL Trudy. I just wasn't staying with her.

I did that for YEARS.

Funny...my alibi was Judy :innocent:

Anything concerning "synchronicity." You might want to start by Googling that word.

Sometimes you see great examples in the news.

Like sibs, separated at birth, who end up working for the same company.

WHOA! After reading briefly some examples after googling "synchronicity"...I must say that this case is very synchronistic...if that is a word. Either KC is very brilliant/deranged/cunning or all of the above, of this case is an alignment of the sun/moon/stars! Brini thanks. I only wish my brain was not too tired and old to learn anything new. I find this amazing.

WHOA! After reading briefly some examples after googling "synchronicity"...I must say that this case is very synchronistic...if that is a word. Either KC is very brilliant/deranged/cunning or all of the above, of this case is an alignment of the sun/moon/stars! Brini thanks. I only wish my brain was not too tired and old to learn anything new. I find this amazing.

Nothin' wrong with YOUR brain, honey!:-)))))))))))))))))))))

Oh! I think there are some books at Amazon re: syncronicity, as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back