Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it on vimeo and youtube but had to pull it after someone contacted me in September asking to use it for a 2017 documentary.

Yea i finally got it downloaded thanks so much for the link .....websleuthers who havent seen it doooooooo

Its hard to know what was said to Mari. Ex. Some people dont take what you say at face value. Instead they interpet what you said. And then they state that interpetation as fact.

Dr. Hapless has said that he initially spoke to someone that refused to identify themself, and that he then he had a call with Sherre where he discussed rehab. My guess is these two calls got put into a blender and mashed up beyond comprehension. Truth lies somewhere in between.

Dr. Hapless has said that he initially spoke to someone that refused to identify themself, and that he then he had a call with Sherre where he discussed rehab. My guess is these two calls got put into a blender and mashed up beyond comprehension. Truth lies somewhere in between.

RA

Can you please post a link to verify your statement?
thx.

Mari said she asked Dr. Hackett where he got her phone #. According to her he said he requires people who come to his home to leave a contact #. Shannans name does not appear in that answer. Its only implied. I think a direct question deserves a direct answer. I do believe Diaz gave him Mari's. # when he went to OB with Pak.

Mari said she asked Dr. Hackett where he got her phone #. According to her he said he requires people who come to his home to leave a contact #. Shannans name does not appear in that answer. Its only implied. I think a direct question deserves a direct answer. I do believe Diaz gave him Mari's. # when he went to OB with Pak.

Even though the good Doctor Hapless has a tenuous relationship with reality, I am inclined to believe his version of the phone call(s) over Mari, hands down. And yes, I agree with you on Diaz giving him the phone number. I also believe that Diaz urged him to call Mari, which he no doubt regrets. The road to Hell etc etc.

Here's a link to the UK docu:

http://www.nowvideo.sx/video/eh4dpaqil0u6j

Everyone should see this interview with MP

It was good to see this video again. I'd forgotten that Pak stated he thought SG was "setting him up". (What would she have to gain by setting him up???)

Also, here's a partial transcript (my effort... feel free to correct any mistakes!)

Narrator: At 2 am on May 1, 2010 Shannan and Pak were on Long Island in the gated community of Oak Beach.

Shannan had been with the client, Joseph Brewer, for about 3 hours when he called Pak into the house.

Pak: She freaked out and said you guy are trying to kill me. She went behind the couch, crouched down. And so I went there and I looked at her and I said you know Shannan what are you doing? And, you know, I was trying to think is she really messed up on drugs? So I tried to test her by asking her have you seen the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? And she said yes. So, I thought oh ok, so she is coherent then. She’s just acting. And then you know I heard like a 911 operator, a lady on her phone, and that’s when I realize oh she’s on the phone with 911. So I thought, oh she’s trying to set me up. She’s saying, you know, you guys are trying to kill me. She wants me to leave. So I left.

Narrator: The driver was back in his car when he says he saw Shannan running from the house, and started to follow her.

Pak: I turned on the lights and everything. I drove slowly. And I said Shannan where are you, Shannan. ‘Cause there were like high bushes.

GC: You could see a car coming and it was stopping and going, stopping and going. I ran down off the deck and I met him over there and I stopped his car.

Pak: He said he was going to call the cops and I said you don’t have to do that.

GC: At that point she bolted out and ran down that road that way

GC: He took off after her and that’s the last I saw of her.

Pak: I couldn’t find her. I called her name. And, then I called her on her phone and I say Shannan where are you. I couldn’t find her and that’s it.

Narrator: That’s the last time Shannan was seen alive. Police questioned the client, Joseph Brewer, and Michael Pak. Neither was named as a suspect in her disappearance.

Video of Dormer making announcement to press saying the homicide task force decided to come back to search for Shannan Gilbert.

Narrator: 19 months after Shannan disappeared the police surprised everyone by returning to OB to search it again. They found her bag, her jeans and her shoes in two days. The day after that they found her phone. Eight days later, a quarter of a mile away, they made another discovery...

* Video of Dormer making announcement to press about having found skeletal remains believed to be Shannan Gilbert.

Even though the good Doctor Hapless has a tenuous relationship with reality, I am inclined to believe his version of the phone call(s) over Mari, hands down. And yes, I agree with you on Diaz giving him the phone number. I also believe that Diaz urged him to call Mari, which he no doubt regrets. The road to Hell etc etc.

We know he (Dr H) has a history of lying about the calls, as well as a history of stretching the truth to make himself appear heroic in other situations.

So, why do you believe his version of the call(s) over Mari?? Do we have proof that she habitually lied (similar to DrH)? Do you think she was lying, stretching the truth, or mistaken?? Do you think the efforts by the anti-Hackett-evil-doers just influenced her to lie about the calls?? Is her daughter lying about the calls, also??

We know he (Dr H) has a history of lying about the calls, as well as a history of stretching the truth to make himself appear heroic in other situations.

So, why do you believe his version of the call(s) over Mari?? Do we have proof that she habitually lied (similar to DrH)? Do you think she was lying, stretching the truth, or mistaken?? Do you think the efforts by the anti-Hackett-evil-doers just influenced her to lie about the calls?? Is her daughter lying about the calls, also??

Sir Robert Anderson has kind of made that his shtick. I don't see how Hackett is "hapless", it's proven he lied about the calls.

Clearly I don't have all the facts but I just can not comprehend how in that amount of time ANYONE could have been ruled out as a suspect when a women who thought these people were trying to kill her was never to be seen again. I just.dont.get.it

Clearly I don't have all the facts but I just can not comprehend how in that amount of time ANYONE could have been ruled out as a suspect when a women who thought these people were trying to kill her was never to be seen again. I just.dont.get.it

They were both (Brewer & Pak) given lie detector tests and passed them. That is why they were ruled out.

Pak is lying about calling Shannon after he spoke to Gus ...I posted Shannon's phone records on page 82 of the previous Shannon Gilbert thread... There is no record of an incoming call from Pak after Shannon called 911...Also when Gus was interviewed he states that he had called 911 before he left his house to confront Pak out on the road.......I believe Pak would not have stuck around at all after he realized Gus had called the cops because unlike Shannon Gus knew exactly where he was,he wasn't a sex worker and Pak knew the cops would be on the way....Id love to see Paks phone records for that night to see if he called Brewer to let him know he had lost Shannon.. Also why wouldn't Pak call Diaz right away to let him know he had lost track of Shannon that night?

QUOTE=fred&edna;13135804]It was good to see this video again. I'd forgotten that Pak stated he thought SG was "setting him up". (What would she have to gain by setting him up???)

Also, here's a partial transcript (my effort... feel free to correct any mistakes!)

Narrator: At 2 am on May 1, 2010 Shannan and Pak were on Long Island in the gated community of Oak Beach.

Shannan had been with the client, Joseph Brewer, for about 3 hours when he called Pak into the house.

Pak: She freaked out and said you guy are trying to kill me. She went behind the couch, crouched down. And so I went there and I looked at her and I said you know Shannan what are you doing? And, you know, I was trying to think is she really messed up on drugs? So I tried to test her by asking her have you seen the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? And she said yes. So, I thought oh ok, so she is coherent then. She’s just acting. And then you know I heard like a 911 operator, a lady on her phone, and that’s when I realize oh she’s on the phone with 911. So I thought, oh she’s trying to set me up. She’s saying, you know, you guys are trying to kill me. She wants me to leave. So I left.

Narrator: The driver was back in his car when he says he saw Shannan running from the house, and started to follow her.

Pak: I turned on the lights and everything. I drove slowly. And I said Shannan where are you, Shannan. ‘Cause there were like high bushes.

GC: You could see a car coming and it was stopping and going, stopping and going. I ran down off the deck and I met him over there and I stopped his car.

Pak: He said he was going to call the cops and I said you don’t have to do that.

GC: At that point she bolted out and ran down that road that way

GC: He took off after her and that’s the last I saw of her.

Pak: I couldn’t find her. I called her name. And, then I called her on her phone and I say Shannan where are you. I couldn’t find her and that’s it.

Narrator: That’s the last time Shannan was seen alive. Police questioned the client, Joseph Brewer, and Michael Pak. Neither was named as a suspect in her disappearance.

Video of Dormer making announcement to press saying the homicide task force decided to come back to search for Shannan Gilbert.

Narrator: 19 months after Shannan disappeared the police surprised everyone by returning to OB to search it again. They found her bag, her jeans and her shoes in two days. The day after that they found her phone. Eight days later, a quarter of a mile away, they made another discovery...

* Video of Dormer making announcement to press about having found skeletal remains believed to be Shannan Gilbert.[/QUOTE]

Pak is lying about calling Shannon after he spoke to Gus ...I posted Shannon's phone records on page 82 of the previous Shannon Gilbert thread... There is no record of an incoming call from Pak after Shannon called 911...Also when Gus was interviewed he states that he had called 911 before he left his house to confront Pak out on the road.......I believe Pak would not have stuck around at all after he realized Gus had called the cops because unlike Shannon Gus knew exactly where he was,he wasn't a sex worker and Pak knew the cops would be on the way....Id love to see Paks phone records for that night to see if he called Brewer to let him know he had lost Shannon.. Also why wouldn't Pak call Diaz right away to let him know he had lost track of Shannon that night?

ITA. I think Pak is lying. Shannan had nothing to gain by setting him up... it makes no sense.

They were both (Brewer & Pak) given lie detector tests and passed them. That is why they were ruled out.
Psychopaths can pass lie detector tests. Not saying either of these men are Psychopaths. Further professional evaluation needed to make that determination.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Vernon Geberth said LE should have hit that community after the gb4 was found. Appears they went to two homes only. We all saw Leannes press conference. We have an idea as to why that did not happen.

Of course Liars, etc. can pass the test. However, who administered the tests: Suffolk County LE? Where the real results squashed? as a favor to Burke. Because if it was reported they failed, whatever they knew would bring law enforcement down for their part in the prostitute rings and parties etc?

Or were the lie detector tests ever actually administered at all? we only know what Suffolk County LE reported to the media to spin it to save their own asses. I would not put it past any of them making a career out of corruption. Burke was the Police Chief whatever he said they all went along with and sucked up to him big time, for fear of their lives and jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaJean